I've always thought Janet is one of the most beautiful women ever!

Poor Aphrodite. -_-

But Janet is Aphrodite, nah? I was under the impression that all the Greek Gods were just an extension of the original one Goddess Janet. so you have Janeus, Athenet, Janphrodite. Hermnet etc. 

• Upvote 1

I always thought it was common knowledge that she's one of the most beautiful women on earth :umm: ...and pshhhh for you saying shes in your top 10? She's not Top 5... ? Cus.. i cant think of too many women who look better than Janet to be completely honest 

she never thought she was which always baffled me but no one could touch her from the 90s to the mid 2000s

another of my faves 

image.jpeg

• Upvote 2

that's the photo you chose to illustrate your point tho?? ?

It's more about the photography and the position of her face and the makeup.  Some of these pics you guys are posting don't do her justice in my opinion. When Janet was on the Anderson Cooper Show she was glowing and so beautiful.  One of her best looking interviews. 

• Upvote 3

I always thought it was common knowledge that she's one of the most beautiful women on earth :umm: ...and pshhhh for you saying shes in your top 10? She's not Top 5... ? Cus.. i cant think of too many women who look better than Janet to be completely honest 

I would say top 5.....I just thought top 10 in the world was pretty bold enough to say.  

• 2 weeks later...