Has Janet posted abything about Orlando?

Jodienda76

LOL well yea I wanted to be clear (and in a time where we do need to spread the love & joy & good experiences) .

"Why Jarryl!?.. Lemme brown nose you to save face after trolling every thread in regards to the  incident.  I feel casual about trolling " 

Edited by Game
  • Downvote 2

So I didn't even correlate Janet's video to a lack of concern to be honest. I know that sounds unfortunate but at the same time that could have just been in the chamber to be released. It could have also been done by the obligations or timeline of Emirates Women & what they have planned. Unfortunately this is a national tragedy but it doesn't effect the global world. 

So it doesn't slow down regular news & lives in other countries...I also highly doubt it's even being discussed in most countries especially Dubai or UAE. Furthermore, with this being pinned on Islam & Janet being engulfed in Islam...it's kinda like, she might be privy to a larger agenda than most common Americans believe or want to see. I get whatever the feelings maybe about her being insensitive but it could just be that she's detached. 

• Upvote 3

America is propagating religion as bad & "free" (capitalism) expression as superior. Islamics are under attack & being ramped up to be hated like the Jews were shortly before the holocaust & black's were throughout history. Janet is a Muslim, this can sit on a double edged sword. 

Why everyone doesn't have Game on Ignore at this point, I have no idea.

I LOVE Game...God knows I do....BUT.....well :coffee:  he makes this board alive when this bitch is dead as fuck okay when all you come on sometimes show up he here okay, he stirring the pot but I will go in, still love him still like him wont not ...he is a brilliant character ...like dont kill him off ...hew else gotcha panties in a bunch ? :filenails:

as an intellectual, not a comedian not someone that makes people gag I want someone that makes me think...Game will make yo ass think

Edited by Stealth

America is propagating religion as bad & "free" (capitalism) expression as superior. Islamics are under attack & being ramped up to be hated like the Jews were shortly before the holocaust & black's were throughout history. Janet is a Muslim, this can sit on a double edged sword. 

What an extremely insensitive and bizarre thing to say.

How dare you compare this to the Jews and the holocaust. Jews were not killing people, they were scapegoated and blamed for the Great Depression. They were victims. Islamic radicals are blowing people up and shooting down innocent people who are enjoying living free. 

Freedom of expression is superior. It's western civilation and values that's under threat here and the sooner you Americans realise it the better. You might start by electing Donald trump cause Hilary doesn't give a shit. 

As for janet, she is certainly not obligated to say anything but the janet we knew before now would have said something. Janet has changed now, and I believe her husband and religion has a lot to do with it.  

How dare you compare this to the Jews and the holocaust. Jews were not killing people, they were scapegoated and blamed for the Great Depression. They were victims. Islamic radicals are blowing people up and shooting down innocent people who are enjoying living free. 

Freedom of expression is superior. It's western civilation and values that's under threat here and the sooner you Americans realise it the better. You might start by electing Donald trump cause Hilary doesn't give a shit. 

As for janet, she is certainly not obligated to say anything but the janet we knew before now would have said something. Janet has changed now, and I believe her husband and religion has a lot to do with it.  

this x1,000!

It's so jarring to see something like this happen to a core part of her fanbase and she literally goes on like the following day is a normal business day for her.. Sure post that video of me cracking up at myself as I try on 1000 carats worth of diamonds.. 

This was the worst terrorist attack on US soil since September 11th.. Sure, 3000 families may not have been affected by this attack, it was only 103 families that have been affected by this..

but if 9/11 happened over the weekend instead, and she posted this video on Seltember 12th, would everyone here still be like "it don't matter, it's great that she uploaded this today!"...??

• Downvote 1

I LOVE Game...God knows I do....BUT.....well :coffee:  he makes this board alive when this bitch is dead as fuck okay when all you come on sometimes show up he here okay, he stirring the pot but I will go in, still love him still like him wont not ...he is a brilliant character ...like dont kill him off ...hew else gotcha panties in a bunch ? :filenails:

as an intellectual, not a comedian not someone that makes people gag I want someone that makes me think...Game will make yo ass think

Norman is basically the Joffrey of this board... Someone needs to hand him the special Goblet already and get it over with...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I dare because I have the freedom of speech and free thought. I dare because historically this is exactly what has happened to the Jews. The media made them seem like less than human individuals & then they killed them in the holocaust. Sorry, let the truth be told 95% of mass shootings in America & terroristic acts are done by White Males...its just the facts people. Sandy Hook, Aurora (Movie Theater), Charleston Church shooting, Oklahoma City Bombing...etc. 

So why is it not consider White Male extremist threatening American society with a war against white males being that they are the predominant perpetuators of mass shootings? Because the American & corporate media has made terrorism synonymous with the world Islam. So it's easy to call someone an Islamic extremist & terrorist but hard to call a white man a terrorist & extremist who killed people living free. 

Americans kill innocent Syrians. Is it insensitive that they are being terrorist in Syria for the push of capitalism? Islam is being used as the guise of terror, while America looks like a western beacon of hope ignoring their own dirty involvements. 

Reference material -

• Mass shootings in the U.S.: shooters by race 2015 | Statistic 

http://goo.gl/FupDtM 

Who commits mass shootings? - CNN.com 

http://goo.gl/Lau1ik 

Of the 17,891 Deaths from Terrorism Last Year, 19 Were American ... 

http://goo.gl/mGE9Td 

We're acting like ISIS is killing Americans by an alarming rate, every death matters, but more people have been killed by white domestic terrorist in ONE ACT of terrorism BUT no one is making it a war against White Males...ijs and not to compare or remove sympathy...because this is tragic beyond conceivable measure, but there were race riots with higher death tolls...such as the attack on Black Wall Street in Tulsa Oklahoma. Unless that's not being counted as American history on American soil. 

Edited by FreelovesJJ
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Norman is basically the Joffrey of this board... Someone needs to hand him the special Goblet already and get it over with...

boy I thought you had big ass balls, cum filled :shifty:  ....you gotta know when to call bullshit and tell a hoe to shut the fuck up :)    til then,.....him gone play with ya'll like a cat with a ball of yarn....what? U gone make sense? :lmao:   here? :lmao: 

Pretty sure that Emirates videos was pre-scheduled before this tragedy happened as well as most of the social media for the past month and a half. The only time we're sure she's actually talking to us without her team is when she makes those videos in bed. 

I would rather Janet stay silent then post crap like this. At least she's not using this tragedy for her own self-promotion. 

Edited by ontologicalummah
  • Upvote 2

Plus as outspoken on this kind of issue as Janet's ever been, with the music and the statements & the tributes & donations, to act like she was a Sean Penn type, like since 1989 had something to say about each and every attack be it terrorist related or gun violence related, or hate crime related is to Exagerate to the extreme. Truth is for every 1 of the last 3 instances she's spoken out about with the right research I think it's safe to say there's another list of violent instances in the last 25 years she didn't say anything about no matter how big or small.

And I'd bet on more than 1 occasion she released a single, music video, or did some kind of publicity that in no way was related to the attack or showing support, but simply her handling and promoting her business that could be interpreted as she didn't care.

We can want her to do something, say something about this specific issue but, to act like it'd be the 1st time something like this has happened and she says nothing related to the event & releases something that has nothing to do with it is in my opinion a bit much.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

Dal, please stop tryna find ANY angle you can to make Janet look bad. It is beyond baffling how u all can call yourself fans but bash her at EVERY single chance you get. Its PLENTY of celebs that dont comment on tragedies...Janet is one of the main ones who actually DO and one of the most socially conscious  artists of all time...so lets not pretend that you dont where her heart is. Listen to The Unbreakable album if you forgot :blink: 

• Upvote 1

It'd be better for her to release nothing instead of a video showing her taking pictures with shiny diamond necklaces on...barely 36 hours after so many innocent LGBT members were massacred..

If all of ya'll are such big blinded fans of hers that you can't see how she AT LEAST should've maybe waited a longer period of time to post such a video, then I'm afraid you are the ones who don't understand.. She's been an avid supporter of the LGBT community, and for this type of event to occur and she posts nonsense is unacceptable for someone in her position..

Point. Blank. Period. 

It was weird that she released it at that time.  When I saw my notifications pop up I thought it would be about the shooting.  I know she did tweet about the paris shooting and the shooting of the middleton elementary school but this being so close to home as far as her fanbase I was surprised her team didn't tweet something.    The timing of the video was just not good.  People keep saying well people are killed all over the world everyday but this has never happened where 50 people gets gone in one split second because they are gay.  

• Upvote 1

Well religion is bad because humanity is. Its use today is not to heal but to oppress and judge people. You cannot compare the hate towards muslims to that of blacks and jews.  Blacks were not even considered to be human beings.  It was in the constitution.  Jews were not taking up arms because of some difference in ideology.  The media is obsessed with the whole radical islamic thing but truth be told no other religious group currently carries out their frustrations like some fanatical muslims do.  A lot of Muslims have spoke out against this shooting so Im not sure what Janet being Muslim has to do with anything.  

I loathe both the Christian and the Muslim religion EQUALLY! They are both the same evil, despicable, loathesome, viollent, racist, homophobic, and oppressive bullshit. We already have a few Christian pastors who are constantly calling Islam a religion of hate, "fake," and terrorism. At the same time, these same pastors are praising the pile of pig shit who commited these massacres, because he killed 50 "pedophiles" that night. 

Islam + Christianity = the same terrorism!

• Upvote 1

You have people comparing 9/11, the Holocaust, and Black inferiority to this :lmao: 

OMG close thread. This thread has been asked and answered 

Edited by Game

boy I thought you had big ass balls, cum filled :shifty:  ....you gotta know when to call bullshit and tell a hoe to shut the fuck up :)    til then,.....him gone play with ya'll like a cat with a ball of yarn....what? U gone make sense? :lmao:   here? :lmao: 

Eww he's "straight" and married with nothing to do but compare me to his other favorite things besides me 

If he spent that much time with his family, he wouldn't be posting about it or other bullshit on Janet's forum :coffee: 

...This is exactly what has happened to the Jews. The media made them seem like less than human individuals & then they killed them in the holocaust.

Based on what happened over the weekend, you think the Jews were loving each other one day, going out, and party during their heritage Month, a gunman opens fire in their club, and pledges to ISIS? Also the media (a newspaper) and not Hitler, made Jews seem like less than human? :umm: 

This is NOTHING like the Holocaust.. Nothing! :lmao: Y'all reaching so hard in this thread 

Dal, please stop tryna find ANY angle you can to make Janet look bad. It is beyond baffling how u all can call yourself fans but bash her at EVERY single chance you get. Its PLENTY of celebs that dont comment on tragedies...Janet is one of the main ones who actually DO and one of the most socially conscious  artists of all time...so lets not pretend that you dont where her heart is. Listen to The Unbreakable album if you forgot :blink: 

look, nowhere in my post did insaybshe NEEDED to release a statement.. My issue isn't whether she releases a statement or not... My issue is that she shouldn't have released such a flippant, nonsense video like the one she posted yesterday.. To me, I find that insensitive.. It's ok that you disagree with me... That doesn't make my feelings any less valid buddy..

It was weird that she released it at that time.  When I saw my notifications pop up I thought it would be about the shooting.  I know she did tweet about the paris shooting and the shooting of the middleton elementary school but this being so close to home as far as her fanbase I was surprised her team didn't tweet something.    The timing of the video was just not good.  People keep saying well people are killed all over the world everyday but this has never happened where 50 people gets gone in one split second because they are gay.  

thank you for understanding where I'm coming from! 

Eww he's "straight" and married with nothing to do but compare me to his other favorite things besides me 

If he spent that much time with his family, he wouldn't be posting about it or other bullshit on Janet's forum :coffee: 

how funny.. You think I'm taking time away from my family life to argue with a nobody like you on here.. Shiiit boy, this forum is my toilet reading homie! 

You have people comparing 9/11, the Holocaust, and Black inferiority to this :lmao: 

OMG close thread. This thread has been asked and answered 

it's not hard to compare it to 9/11 when its notably the largest terror attack since that day.. You really gettin your kicks from laughing about this so much, aren't you? Like you're not even bothered at the fact that this shit could've happened at whatever gay club you and/or your friends go to..? You don't think it's possible that a member on this forum could've been in that club that night? You're like the fkn Donald Trump around here, always wanting to pat yourself on the back and accept congrats for trying to be right... You are a joke and a half, sad you don't realize that..