Has Janet posted abything about Orlando?

Jodienda76

I'm no biased. I hate all religions, equally. They all have hateful crap in their books. The only exception are Bhuddhists. I can deal with all the mythology in it. I don't care if people believe in magic, or that there were pregnant virgins, talking snakes, a man walking on water, and rising from the dead, and all the ridiculous magic, that somehow, do not occur today. My problem is that people believe in some magical, egotistical, "loving" sky monster, who can't make up his mind. He calls for the murder of his "children" in certain pages, over petty bullshit, then calls for people to love each other in the next. I have a problem with people usinfmg those texts in government, and in general, to marginalize, kill, and oppress. I also meant to post that what I hate the most, is tbat we have extremists on both sides, yet one accuses the other of extremism. I didn't word it that way, and I can totally see where people take it that I was generalizing. However, I can't fathom how people conveniently ignore the atrocities in these texts, and only focus on the good. Let's not pretend that these books contain murder, mysoginy, infanticide, genocide, racism, homophobia, and it also justifies slavery. Religion has been the cause of bullying, violence, and murders since ancient times, because we have too many nutbags who are easily brainwashed, and use it to justify their hatred.

Do you hate the country that uses text to justify murder against innocent children in countries? Do you hate white males in business suits that poison children? Are you that vocal about American history? 

OOP! yall can pick up ya faces. Spoke too soon...made an ass out of yourself. Janet delivered. Oop!!!!!!!

Thank you! Now they can all stfu! Can't give the women time to speak on shit as if she doesn't have her own shit going on. Who knows what health issues if any she could be having with dealing with this baby. Hell I didn't even speak on it until a few days later.

• Upvote 1

It really pisses me off that because certain people don't agree with someone elses lifestyle they feel the need to go out and kill innocent people. Being Gay is no different then being black, white, Latino, etc. That's the way I see it. 

but the guy was gay himself and even had a grindr profile

Do you hate the country that uses text to justify murder against innocent children in countries? Do you hate white males in business suits that poison children? Are you that vocal about American history? 

I love it how when religion is criticized because people are CCURRENTLY using it to cause harm, change or block laws to burden basic human rights, immediately people go into "but what about so and so?" They are doing it too. Yes I'm vocal, but I cant vote, or change laws in other countries. I can just bitch, whine, and moan about it. I just commented as a matter of fact on an article I read about Saudi Arabia condemning what happened in Orlando, my direct quote:

"They only execute, imprision, and condemn gays in their country, yet they "condemn" what was done in Orlando? Well I am as confused as a raped goat."

he had visited Pulse before, I wouldnt be surprised, some guys cannot deal with their orientation and they will turn on u quick Ive seen it, Wouldnt want to live it, entire lives lived as a lie. BUT if he was on Grindr he acted on that, and someone out there knows because they hooked up with him.

he had visited Pulse before, I wouldnt be surprised, some guys cannot deal with their orientation and they will turn on u quick Ive seen it, Wouldnt want to live it, entire lives lived as a lie. BUT if he was on Grindr he acted on that, and someone out there knows because they hooked up with him.

Now they looking at his wife, because the question is what did she know? And dont get to acting like you aint know shit, she knew something and thats gonna get her ass fired on too :filenails:

Edited by Stealth

I bet this is news to his wife especially being they had a kid

I love it how when religion is criticized because people are CCURRENTLY using it to cause harm, change or block laws to burden basic human rights, immediately people go into "but what about so and so?" They are doing it too. Yes I'm vocal, but I cant vote, or change laws in other countries. I can just bitch, whine, and moan about it. I just commented as a matter of fact on an article I read about Saudi Arabia condemning what happened in Orlando, my direct quote:

"They only execute, imprision, and condemn gays in their country, yet they "condemn" what was done in Orlando? Well I am as confused as a raped goat."

No it's not about the "so and so" I just find people want to focus on religion more than they do the religion or Patriotism. People fight and die for the agenda or (ideology) of a country and people call that noble. It's celebrated and memorialized. That same country can commit acts of terror on people, children, & animals lol and people are less inclined to stand on their soap box as they are in these circumstances when it comes to religion. 

In the United States a white college adult can rape a woman get only 6 months & slap on the wrist, and be COMPLETELY in alignment with the laws. While a black man, can be wrongfully accused and get years! Not so much as compensation for the wrongful sentence...a politician can poison children & KEEP his job. So...like I said, when we dissect religions let's also dissect the religion of Patriotism for Western ideology. The imposing & decomposing religion of White Supremacy. If you're pointing fingers and quoting less than 2% of an ideology make sure you rent more hands and tongues to discuss the other ills that not only equal, but often out weigh. 

Game and JanetDayz have got to be the most moronic asswipes on here right now. I mean one fucking question, and you assholes make this about yourselves. Janet then tweets something meaningful, and you two, like little middle school, bitches make it not only about yourselves, but go talking shit about poeple "picking up their faces." You are a disgrace to gay people. 

Yeah!! I'm Donald Trump, worse than the shooter, and a disgrace to gay people :lmao: Jodi... STFU. You sound so stupid and this ain't about you. It's about the negative Nancies who try and kill this era with their terrible lives 

• Upvote 1

After the Orlando shooting, Drumpf tweeted that he "appreciated the congrats" about being right about Islamic terrorism.. It was in very poor taste..

for a member on here to basically say "haha you were wrong, Janet does care" is as stupid as Drumpf tweeting what he did.. It took her 2 days to post a video that a fan made.. Really all her team added was the hashtag "#WeAreOrlando".. I'm happy she/her team did that, but again, before that was tweeted out they made sure to post that YouTube video yesterday first..

also, who is backtracking!? Please point out where anyone backtracked... It didn't happen.. Saying something to the effect of "I feel better now" is not backtracking.. Nowhere did I ever say "I was wrong for feeling the way I did".. If I had said that in particular, that would be backtracking..

ya'll are so dumb sometimes, it's crazy..

I know what Donald a Trump said.. That has to do directly with the shooter and religion. What I said.. And Maybe you should actually quote what I said.. And I'll repeat it.. JANET IS NOT OBLIGATED TO MAKE A STATEMENT. And she is not. My comment was to stupid Janet fans who need validation from a celebrity 

Reading is fundamental and NO that is not the same thing 

Uhh you may want to read what you post

I'll acknowledge that her YouTube video yesterday could have potentially been an already contracted obligation to the Emirates Women magazine or whatever, so I'm going to ease up on the feelings I had from it..

:lmao: #BacktrackDatAssUp 

Edited by Game

Uhh you may want to read what you post

:lmao: #BacktrackDatAssUp 

naw princess ??... Clearly you don't know what backtracking means.. ?

looking at something from a different perspective is not backtracking.. Saying I'll ease up on my feelings is not backtracking.. ?

now if I had said I regretted saying what I said... Or if I said I shouldn't have said what I said.. Or if I said I was wrong for feeling and saying what I felt... Then that would be backtracking.. 

That pretentious video should have not been uploaded at that particular time, end of story..

not much more to it.. ?

now get your red shirt and khakis and go stock some shelves or something.. 

No it's not about the "so and so" I just find people want to focus on religion more than they do the religion or Patriotism. People fight and die for the agenda or (ideology) of a country and people call that noble. It's celebrated and memorialized. That same country can commit acts of terror on people, children, & animals lol and people are less inclined to stand on their soap box as they are in these circumstances when it comes to religion. 

In the United States a white college adult can rape a woman get only 6 months & slap on the wrist, and be COMPLETELY in alignment with the laws. While a black man, can be wrongfully accused and get years! Not so much as compensation for the wrongful sentence...a politician can poison children & KEEP his job. So...like I said, when we dissect religions let's also dissect the religion of Patriotism for Western ideology. The imposing & decomposing religion of White Supremacy. If you're pointing fingers and quoting less than 2% of an ideology make sure you rent more hands and tongues to discuss the other ills that not only equal, but often out weigh. 

We can talk about ALL of that and more. We talk about apples, when apples are the subject, and oranges when oranges are the subject. There is plenty of outrage over this rape case from that sum, and his piece of shit parents. And yes, people are pissed off about the black man that never commited that rape, not only getting the maximum, but also serving years in prision. I don't get how when people bring up religion, you want to use other subjects as examples. You automatically assume, that otber subjects are NEVER discussed, and people arent outraged about them.

naw princess ??... Clearly you don't know what backtracking means.. ?

looking at something from a different perspective is not backtracking.. Saying I'll ease up on my feelings is not backtracking.. ?

now if I had said I regretted saying what I said... Or if I said I shouldn't have said what I said.. Or if I said I was wrong for feeling and saying what I felt... Then that would be backtracking.. 

That pretentious video should have not been uploaded at that particular time, end of story..

not much more to it.. ?

now get your red shirt and khakis and go stock some shelves or something.. 

#BackTrackDatAssUp #TeamTarget4Life