Has Janet posted abything about Orlando?

Jodienda76

You would think they would learn by now...

"No Sl333p is the only video we are getting from this era, this era is dead yall. We arent getting anything else....ugh"

Eventually info on a video for "Damnn Baby"  surfaces ...its basically confirmed. Then......

"She canceled the tour and just announced she's starting a family...so its OBVIOUS that the video for Damnn Baby has been shelved....ugh"

Oop! So much for that theory!!!!! :blink::mellow:

Janet KEEPS making a fool out of these ppl who SPEAK TOO FUCKING SOON :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

wow dude.. You're the equivalent of Donald Trump right now attempting to pat yourself on the back..

good look.. Suits you well ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I loathe both the Christian and the Muslim religion EQUALLY! They are both the same evil, despicable, loathesome, viollent, racist, homophobic, and oppressive bullshit. We already have a few Christian pastors who are constantly calling Islam a religion of hate, "fake," and terrorism. At the same time, these same pastors are praising the pile of pig shit who commited these massacres, because he killed 50 "pedophiles" that night. 

Islam + Christianity = the same terrorism!

your ignorance astounds me.

Last week, the Church of Scotland Protestant/Christian church, voted in favour of gay marriages in the church and allowing gay ministers to marry.

Find me a mosque and imam that accepts gays,  let alone allows gay marriage. 

Christians are not going around boming people, cutting people's heads off and throwing people off buildings. 

Now let me make this clear. There is a difference between Islam and Muslim. 

Islam believes everything revolves around the prophet Mohammed. its what ISIS bases its ideology on, and what sharia law is based on. But Mohammed was a rapist, a murderer, a pedophile. Islamists believe he is the one everyone must obey and follow by his lead. 

Muslims however, are meant to moderate everyday people that very much lead their life the way you might think a moderate Christian would. 

The PROBLEM is, our western governments are mixing the two and allowing the Islamists the same freedoms and place in western society as our own people and that is causing the mess we are in. The problem is also, with the migration of people if the Middle East to the west, there is no way of knowing if they are followers of Islam or just ordinary moderate Muslims. There are growing islamic communities in London for example and this has been ignored for years for political correctness for fear of linking it to moderate Muslims. 

Edited by Freexone1
  • Upvote 1

You would think they would learn by now...

"No Sl333p is the only video we are getting from this era, this era is dead yall. We arent getting anything else....ugh"

Eventually info on a video for "Damnn Baby"  surfaces ...its basically confirmed. Then......

"She canceled the tour and just announced she's starting a family...so its OBVIOUS that the video for Damnn Baby has been shelved....ugh"

Oop! So much for that theory!!!!! :blink::mellow:

Janet KEEPS making a fool out of these ppl who SPEAK TOO FUCKING SOON :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Janet's Muslim now and under the Wissam regime. She doesn't have a voice... 

OOP! yall can pick up ya faces. Spoke too soon...made an ass out of yourself. Janet delivered. Oop!!!!!!!

A fan delivered. Fact remains her team tweeted a promotional video at a bad time. It took her getting dragged by her gay fanbase to post something. 

One Million percent. 

I would get into that false flag thing and how there always seems to be some bill or law needing passage mentioned after. The patriot act is in place because of 9/11 but I will stop there as to not offend anyone with my wokeness :coffee:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lmao what? How is Dayz being "Donald Trump"?

If anyone is being a "Trump" it's the member trolling Janet on her forum "I guess you can feel causal about causalities" :blink: then backtracks when Janet says something. :lmao: 

After the Orlando shooting, Drumpf tweeted that he "appreciated the congrats" about being right about Islamic terrorism.. It was in very poor taste..

for a member on here to basically say "haha you were wrong, Janet does care" is as stupid as Drumpf tweeting what he did.. It took her 2 days to post a video that a fan made.. Really all her team added was the hashtag "#WeAreOrlando".. I'm happy she/her team did that, but again, before that was tweeted out they made sure to post that YouTube video yesterday first..

also, who is backtracking!? Please point out where anyone backtracked... It didn't happen.. Saying something to the effect of "I feel better now" is not backtracking.. Nowhere did I ever say "I was wrong for feeling the way I did".. If I had said that in particular, that would be backtracking..

ya'll are so dumb sometimes, it's crazy..

"She's showing just how casual she can be about casualties"

...........oop ...exhibit Z

You'll never be forgotten. #WeAreOrlando #Unbreakable

why do you feel like you have accomplished something...anything?? You're legit pretending as if I or someone else said they regretted feeling the feelings they felt.. 

You don't know what "backtracking" means!

A fan delivered. Fact remains her team tweeted a promotional video at a bad time. It took her getting dragged by her gay fanbase to post something. 

"Dragged"....where, it's been mostly positive on all the platforms she released it or it's been posted.......again there are fans who don't like it, but if you're insisting it was even half of who publically responded positively....again a bit much.:unsure:

Edited by jarrylf

I would get into that false flag thing and how there always seems to be some bill or law needing passage mentioned after. The patriot act is in place because of 9/11 but I will stop there as to not offend anyone with my wokeness :coffee:

At the current time, the Bilderberg Group is meeting right now. We can both stop...but not because I care about offending anyone but because it's a conversation that most couldn't keep going. "Enlightened minds & open hearts together make this world a better place."

Edited by FreelovesJJ
  • Upvote 1

I will say this first:

My greatest condolences go out to Shane. He probably brought so much joy to the lives of the people he encountered. Now voids are left in the hearts of many people. I am as angry, frustrated, and confused as most of you.

That said: Some of you fans live for drama. Not everyone has to jump on their laptops or phones the instant something breaking is occurring. One also needn't someone famous to validate their feelings toward something with 140 letters. Also, the promo vid being post was not anything to have a meltdown over. I fully understand for many, your minds are in a different place at that time, but it was nothing that warranted Janet shouting on the phone "Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!" It came off insulting because some fans need a reason to trash Janet. And ever when she finally said something, it could've ended right there, but noooooo, some chose to beat a dead horse.

And people wonder why Janet is so disconnected. I would be team LUTFA too.

Edited by Illi
  • Upvote 8

I will say this first:

My greatest condolences go out to Shane. He probably brought so much joy to the lives of the people he encountered. Now voids are left in the hearts of many people. I am as angry, frustrated, and confused as most of you.

That said: Some of you fans live for drama. Not everyone has to jump on their laptops or phones the instance something breaking is occurring. One also needn't someone famous to validate their feelings toward something with 140 letters. Also, the promo vid being post was not anything to have a meltdown over. I fully understand for many, your minds are in a different place at that time, but it was nothing that warranted Janet shouting on the phone "Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!" It came off insulting because some fans need a reason to trash Janet. And ever when she finally said something, it could've ended right there, but noooooo, some chose to beat a dead horse.

And people wonder why Janet is so disconnected. I would be team LUTFA too.

YASSSSS CO-SIGNING THIS!!! 

Last week, the Church of Scotland Protestant/Christian church, voted in favour of gay marriages in the church and allowing gay ministers to marry.

Christians are not going around boming people, cutting people's heads off and throwing people off buildings. 

Islam believes everything revolves around the prophet Mohammed. its what ISIS bases its ideology on, and what sharia law is based on. But Mohammed was a rapist, a murderer, a pedophile. Islamists believe he is the one everyone must obey and follow by his lead. 

Muslims however, are meant to moderate everyday people that very much lead their life the way you might think a moderate Christian would. 

The PROBLEM is, our western governments are mixing the two and allowing the Islamists the same freedoms and place in western society as our own people and that is causing the mess we are in. The problem is also, with the migration of people if the Middle East to the west, there is no way of knowing if they are followers of Islam or just ordinary moderate Muslims. There are growing islamic communities in London for example and this has been ignored for years for political correctness for fear of linking it to moderate Muslims. 

1. There are “50 less pedophiles in this world.” Christian Pastor Steven Anderson

2. Westboro Baptist Church, need I say more?

3. Sacramento Baptist Pastor applauds the Orlando shooting 

" I think that’s great,” he said of the shooting. “I think that helps society. I think Orlando, Florida, is a little safer tonight. The tragedy is that more of them didn’t die. The tragedy is I’m kind of upset he didn’t finish the job – because these people are predators. They are abusers.”

“I wish the government would round them all up, put them up against a firing wall, put the firing squad in front of them and blow their brains out,” he added, referring to LGBT people.

4. Pastor Perry Noble of NewSpring Church in South Carolina

5. Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists are allies so ‘let them kill themselves

• Upvote 1

I don't ggive four flying fucks if the christian assholes aren't going arounf bombing people. Im am sick and tired, of both sides talking shit against one another, when they are both folliwing the same imaginary sky monster, who calls for the killing of gay men, unrully children, promotes slavery, women are shit, justifies murder, and the gullible assholes want to follow, preach, block rights, based on a mythical, bullshit book, put together by people who believed earth is flat, and the sun plays peek a boo.

You dont have to go around bombing buildings, in order to cause violence, suicides, and incite murder. 

• Upvote 2

Game and JanetDayz have got to be the most moronic asswipes on here right now. I mean one fucking question, and you assholes make this about yourselves. Janet then tweets something meaningful, and you two, like little middle school, bitches make it not only about yourselves, but go talking shit about poeple "picking up their faces." You are a disgrace to gay people. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm not sure what everyone is so pissed off about. Janet ain't no media whore, she doesn't use every single chance to promote herself the minute something happens. I found the video extremely touching, and it's even cooler that she posted a video a fan of hers made. 

As for not saying anything about Prince... It's her business. Not ours

• Upvote 3

I'm not sure what everyone is so pissed off about. Janet ain't no media whore, she doesn't use every single chance to promote herself the minute something happens. I found the video extremely touching, and it's even cooler that she posted a video a fan of hers made. 

As for not saying anything about Prince... It's her business. Not ours

Considering how Prince was and the things he said public and Im sure private, Janet certainly had no obligation to acknowledge him, she has said in the past he was someone she enjoyed that alone was way more generous than Prince ever was to Janet, "whats death got to do with it"

• Upvote 1

you're probably right.. I feel like Janet is so far out of touch with not only her fanbase, but her humble roots and beginnings.. And just like it was probably her team that did the YouTube upload yesterday, it's again likely that her team was the one to tweet the SKB video and "#WeAreOrlando"... I'm just glad she did finally "say" something, but wish the pretentious video uploaded yesterday could've been held off at least until after her "statement" was released..

yea but I dont think what Janet does or doesnt say hold as much weight with the general public as she once did, her team to their credit kept giving us some Janet which we all wanted, this tragedy happen and I could see Janet in Dubai disconnected from the world. I do think she's gotten uppity

• Upvote 1

Everyone blaming the religions for these acts needs to blame white males for terrorism & damn near all heinous crimes committed through out history. Don't be biased about how you decide to place blame. 

I'm no biased. I hate all religions, equally. They all have hateful crap in their books. The only exception are Bhuddhists. I can deal with all the mythology in it. I don't care if people believe in magic, or that there were pregnant virgins, talking snakes, a man walking on water, and rising from the dead, and all the ridiculous magic, that somehow, do not occur today. My problem is that people believe in some magical, egotistical, "loving" sky monster, who can't make up his mind. He calls for the murder of his "children" in certain pages, over petty bullshit, then calls for people to love each other in the next. I have a problem with people usinfmg those texts in government, and in general, to marginalize, kill, and oppress. I also meant to post that what I hate the most, is tbat we have extremists on both sides, yet one accuses the other of extremism. I didn't word it that way, and I can totally see where people take it that I was generalizing. However, I can't fathom how people conveniently ignore the atrocities in these texts, and only focus on the good. Let's not pretend that these books contain murder, mysoginy, infanticide, genocide, racism, homophobia, and it also justifies slavery. Religion has been the cause of bullying, violence, and murders since ancient times, because we have too many nutbags who are easily brainwashed, and use it to justify their hatred.

• Upvote 1