NEW VIDEO : USHER - NO LIMIT ...( kind of like Damnn Baby)

janetDAYZ

the video is cool enough but the song isnt taking him places he should go....its that same ole anything we already here ...he needs to take advantage of the fact he can sing his ass off and find another sound that's new and good for him take a risk a new direction

• Upvote 1

I love the song and he is actually SEXY in this video..the song is in heavy rotation on my phone 

and i thought it was just me, Usher is fine as hell here and I have never seen it for him. I dont think he could C Murder anything but I would definitely let him Mia X this bussy.

and i thought it was just me, Usher is fine as hell here and I have never seen it for him. I dont think he could C Murder anything but I would definitely let him Mia X this bussy.

:lmao:

That ghetto D? Nigga please. I dont see it either but aight Ursher... u got me on this one. 

I still think the song is quite meh, but the dancing in the video is good. I'm still kinda sad that Usher's popularity has dropped the past few years. He should be bigger than what he is now. I don't think this song will be the one to go far on the charts though.

well tbh honest all his contemps are irrelevant ...so he'spretty much "onboard" wit his peers

He's definitely gotten better looking with age. He used to be ugly in the face lol

:lmao:

That ghetto D? Nigga please. I dont see it either but aight Ursher... u got me on this one. 

He ain't got no D or ass but he still kinda cute now.

REALLY? ???? Is it the dimples cus i never considered him to be conventionally handsome 

He just has a very manly presence like he was gonna fuck me up in bed. He was facially hot when he was younger and I didn't find him attractive for a few years until I met him at his show. Just something about his build and his firm handshake had me feeling myself. Like he was a MAN. Does that make sense?

Edited by Dammn Bu

He just has a very manly presence like he was gonna fuck me up in bed. He was facially hot when he was younger and I didn't find him attractive for a few years until I met him at his show. Just something about his build and his firm handshake had me feeling myself. Like he was a MAN. Does that make sense?

It makes ALOTTTTTT of sense. I certainly get wut u mean. Is he short in person (like most celebs) ? :lol: I read somewhere that he like 5'7 or something. Is that really true

It makes ALOTTTTTT of sense. I certainly get wut u mean. Is he short in person (like most celebs) ? :lol: I read somewhere that he like 5'7 or something. Is that really true

well I'm 5'9 and he was shorter than me :lol:. I was shocked because he always felt like he would be tall 

well I'm 5'9 and he was shorter than me :lol:. I was shocked because he always felt like he would be tall 

OMG HE REALLY IS SHORT?!!!!!! :lmao: When i seen it say he was 5'7 I was like NO WAYYYYYY. He never really looked tall eiher but i though he was at least the average height for a man (5'10) . I guess it really is true that ppl in entertainment is a bunch.of shorties 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...