DID PEOPLE HAVE AN ISSUE WITH JANET'S OPENING

Shawn1814

Of course I was on the Xone and now I see some people saying they didn't like it.. Which is a surprise because I don't think they had an issue with it before..

they didn't...everyone was excited that she was up there showing legs and shit...those fucks over there are so fuckin....

Janet has always put in elements in her costumes that are a throwback to several acts in the 70's who's costumes were funky in color and had a touch of futuristic cuts and fabrics and she got it right with this costume for sure. The RWU concert was completely almost somewhat like this through the whole show but it didn't have this gem of a costume in it. The costume completely reminds me of Patti Labelle and the Bluebelles, David Bowie, Earth Wind, and Fire, Cher and Sly and The Family Stone which were heavy influences to Janet as a kid and yes there have been times where Janet's costumer didn't get it right in the past but he got it right this time......this costume is fiyahhhhhhh!

And don't get me started on the robe and nude jumpsuit that she wore during the "Discipline" section. Oh my goodness is all I could think.....who else would have pulled that off today with such class and attitude? The only person that comes to mind is Cher in her prime and I love that about Janet that it's completely obvious at least to me that Cher influenced her with that costume just like Earth Wind and Fire influenced this costume. Janet is the epitome of a true rock star in this costume!

Janet has always put in elements in her costumes that are a throwback to several acts in the 70's who's costumes were funky in color and had a touch of futuristic cuts and fabrics and she got it right with this costume for sure. The RWU concert was completely almost somewhat like this through the whole show but it didn't have this gem of a costume in it. The costume completely reminds me of Patti Labelle and the Bluebelles, David Bowie, Earth Wind, and Fire, Cher and Sly and The Family Stone which were heavy influences to Janet as a kid and yes there have been times where Janet's costumer didn't get it right in the past but he got it right this time......this costume is fiyahhhhhhh!

And don't get me started on the robe and nude jumpsuit that she wore during the "Discipline" section. Oh my goodness is all I could think.....who else would have pulled that off today with such class and attitude? The only person that comes to mind is Cher in her prime and I love that about Janet that it's completely obvious at least to me that Cher influenced her with that costume just like Earth Wind and Fire influenced this costume. Janet is the epitome of a true rock star in this costume!

can you imagine if Cher's gal was still around

and what she would say about that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

reminds me of something beyonce would wear... I hope she not gonna be wearing diapers and shit like beyonce... maybe if this costume was blk & red I would love it more... I like it though not bad.

yeah i think i seen a top shaped like that on lady gaga too, im looking forward to seeing the costumes for this tour

Archived