OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

I saw someone mention BET awards but did they mean Billboard? The show is on the 21st, she'll be 51, and could get great press....but it's a very quick turn around & I don't know if she's physically ready or not, but it could be interesting if that's the return. 

This tour announcement is a quick turn around.  If she wants to sale tickets she should hit every big show she can.   She has performed chubby before and done it well.  All she needs is some good lighting a pair of spanks and an amazing hair do and no one will even notice the rest.  

Edited by DasSad
  • Upvote 3

I saw someone mention BET awards but did they mean Billboard? The show is on the 21st, she'll be 51, and could get great press....but it's a very quick turn around & I don't know if she's physically ready or not, but it could be interesting if that's the return. 

I think if its a tour announcement the tour itself wont began until the fall, giving her summer rehearsals (maybe) and more time to get to where she can mentally and physically endure a world tour

• Upvote 1

This tour announcement is a quick turn around.  If she wants to sale tickets she should hit every big show she can.   She has performed chubby before and done it well.  All she needs is some good lighting a pair of spanks and an amazing hair do and no one will even notice the rest.  

Thank you! 

• Downvote 1

I just don't understand the timing. It will be 2am in the UK. It would make more sense to finish the countdown in the morning USA time then media outlets in both USA and Europe can report whatever it is during the day.

i just hope it is something satisfying, not some "I'm announcing that this will be my last tour because I am retiring to become a Chelsea yummy mummy"

I just don't understand the timing. It will be 2am in the UK. It would make more sense to finish the countdown in the morning USA time then media outlets in both USA and Europe can report whatever it is during the day.

i just hope it is something satisfying, not some "I'm announcing that this will be my last tour because I am retiring to become a Chelsea yummy mummy"

she has the same team. should have been midnight last night to start Monday off with the blogs and entertainment shows talking about it throughout the week. Something bigger can happen between now and midnight that could blow her announcement out of the water. Grab the spotlight first. 

That last tour announcement would not be bad. A lot of artists do that then comeback anyway. This could help with tickets sales 

Edited by DasSad
  • Upvote 1

??‍♂️ Janet makes the rules.. 9pm EST... the world standard :coffee: 

• Downvote 1

It very well could be her last" tour. It would make sense and drive the sells. We have a little time before we see. That would be a sad feeling though. I would have to see at least 3 shows. Not that she's going along the same lines, but it would work for motherhood & MJ announced his at 50. If that's the case it would be ironic. 

I would hate to see her go if that's the case, but if she does this plus new music. It's going to be a crazy era. I hope she will go all out. 

• Upvote 1

It very well could be her last" tour. It would make sense and drive the sells. We have a little time before we see. That would be a sad feeling though. I would have to see at least 3 shows. Not that she's going along the same lines, but it would work for motherhood & MJ announced his at 50. If that's the case it would be ironic. 

I would hate to see her go if that's the case, but if she does this plus new music. It's going to be a crazy era. I hope she will go all out. 

If she's going, she better pull out all the stops

• Upvote 1