New Pictures: Janet with Eissa

MorganR

Santa, made up by adults to get their kids to act right

Jesus... made up by adult to get adults to act right

I don't give a shit what Randall says. He's not Janet. And he only said that bc fans called her Muslim for 4 years. Janet isn't apart of an organized cult to our knowledge. 

Scientific facts doesn't magically morph over time. It's built upon by additional research of great minds. Religion doesn't. It's used to oppress human freedom and lies to adults who think that acting a certain way would place them in some euphoric afterlife (or hell), both of which are fictional ??‍♂️ 

Not sure why you're butt hurt though. Then again, I honestly don't get a shit

Janet called herself a Christian. You don't want to believe it because the person you damn near worship would ultimately worship ideologies you disagree with. Yet another instance where you've been wrong. Just shut the fuck and try being humane. 

The fact you can't see that you all are disrespectful to others is dead ass sickening. You call some ppl great minds because yours might be too feeble to explore & challenge on your own. Nonetheless fuck off ive made my point whether you care or not. I'm sure bitchness in you will feel a need to respond. 

Janet called herself a Christian. You don't want to believe it because the person you damn near worship would ultimately worship ideologies you disagree with. Yet another instance where you've been wrong. Just shut the fuck and try being humane. 

The fact you can't see that you all are disrespectful to others is dead ass sickening. You call some ppl great minds because yours might be too feeble to explore & challenge on your own. Nonetheless fuck off ive made my point whether you care or not. I'm sure bitchness in you will feel a need to respond. 

Oh now she’s Christian? I could have sworn some fans called her Muslim for 4 years ??‍♂️ Both are equally terrible. 

Praise her... She is our one and only Savior of Music.. YASSS GAWDESS!!! MIGHTY FINE GAWDESS ????????

Fact: More and more people are leaving the church.

I don’t care if I offended you by saying Jesus is Santa for adults ??‍♂️ It’s true and you’re heated

I called scientists “great minded” so you tried it and failed to twist my words around to insult me. 

The fact that you’re attempting to attack my personal character isn’t very Christian of you. Luckily I’m a Janhova Witness so I forgive your failed attempts #Blessed #Bye 

Thats my last post about this to you. This thread is about Janhova... not your fictitious faith in a Sky Monster

Watch you reply bc you’re butt hurt ???

Edited by State of the Game
  • Downvote 1

Not this thread becoming a discussion about religion. :shifty:

It's not a discussion about religion it's about respect. I never said any religious affiliation I have. Yet the troll imposed his assumptions on me for calling him out on being disrespectful to anyone with a faith based belief. It's purely about respect. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh now she’s Christian? I could have sworn some fans called her Muslim for 4 years ??‍♂️ Both are equally terrible. 

Praise her... She is our one and only Savior of Music.. YASSS GAWDESS!!! MIGHTY FINE GAWDESS ????????

Fact: More and more people are leaving the church.

I don’t care if I offended you by saying Jesus is Santa for adults ??‍♂️ It’s true and you’re heated

I called scientists “great minded” so you tried it and failed to twist my words around to insult me. 

The fact that you’re attempting to attack my personal character isn’t very Christian of you. Luckily I’m a Janhova Witness so I forgive your failed attempts #Blessed #Bye 

Thats my last post about this to you. This thread is about Janhova... not your fictitious faith in a Sky Monster

Watch you reply bc you’re butt hurt ???

all of this above ☝? = ?

when I disagree with you, I legit disagree with you..

but when you're good, you're good... 

It's not a discussion about religion it's about respect. I never said any religious affiliation I have. Yet the troll imposed his assumptions on me for calling him out on being disrespectful to anyone with a faith based belief. It's purely about respect. 

dude idk why you're even wanting to discuss anything.. whatever tangent you're attempting to take people on came out the blue.. you're gonna try and say that it was me who started shit, but ya dead wrong there too.. I simply asked Norm a side question posed to him and only him.. he responded, it was done.. but then you tryna say that since we're all Janet fans then we should agree and support everything she does (including her religion..??) like she's a cult leader and we all drank the kool-aid.. nope, that's just dumb.. I also know that there isn't an invisible sky pervert watching everything everyone does, but if you and others (and Janet) choose to believe that for your own lives, then more power to you...everyone is entitled to have their own dumb ideas.. Janet also likes dick, I don't.. should I feel bad about that too..? ?? 

• Upvote 1

all of this above ☝? = ?

dude idk why you're even wanting to discuss anything.. whatever tangent you're attempting to take people on came out the blue.. you're gonna try and say that it was me who started shit, but ya dead wrong there too.. I simply asked Norm a side question posed to him and only him.. he responded, it was done.. but then you tryna say that since we're all Janet fans then we should agree and support everything she does (including her religion..??) like she's a cult leader and we all drank the kool-aid.. nope, that's just dumb.. I also know that there isn't an invisible sky pervert watching everything everyone does, but if you and others (and Janet) choose to believe that for your own lives, then more power to you...everyone is entitled to have their own dumb ideas.. Janet also likes dick, I don't.. should I feel bad about that too..? ?? 

More condescending shit. Fuck outta here dude. You're the equivalent of Norm playing dumb about shit. If you don't realize respect is not disrespecting people's religious beliefs by trivializing & belittling them then you lack basic skills. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not this thread becoming a discussion about religion. :shifty:

Exactly and looks who's in the middle of such fuckery once again smh

all of this above ☝? = ?

Wow i'm not gonna call you names but for you to call someone believing in Jesus dumb is beyond ignorant. I thought Game was the only ignorant one on here to try talking out his ass and judge people but maybe he's not. What they believe in is their business but for you to judge them for it I just can't. Everybody doesn't have to follow y'alls mindset. I'm sure y'all have family who believe in Jesus so I guess you feel the same about them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

More condescending shit. Fuck outta here dude. You're the equivalent of Norm playing dumb about shit. If you don't realize respect is not disrespecting people's religious beliefs by trivializing & belittling them then you lack basic skills. 

did I not tell u the kick tf back..? I wasn't tryin to debate anything with u and I let it be known.. consider yourself belittled if you damn well please bruh idgaf

Exactly and looks who's in the middle of such fuckery once again smh

Wow i'm not gonna call you names but for you to call someone believing in Jesus dumb is beyond ignorant. I thought Game was the only ignorant one on here to try talking out his ass and judge people but maybe he's not. What they believe in is their business but for you to judge them for it I just can't. Everybody doesn't have to follow y'alls mindset. I'm sure y'all have family who believe in Jesus so I guess you feel the same about them.

where tf did u come from..? ? 

go back into ur safe space if u can't handle words typed on the internet..

just so you're aware, I don't think I nor Game said that people must believe (or not) anything we said.. secondly (and I'm dumbfounded as to why this bares repeating), all y'all got you're thongs in a bunch cuz I asked Norm a simple side query into some verbiage he chose.. that's it ??‍♂️  

and to be clear, I called nobody dumb, merely some bad ideas (read my thoughts again if you missed that, unless you're going to get all in your emotions again, then don't)..

y'all are too much ??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

oh shit that's right ur in Hollywood.. what other dope celeb sightings have u had?

Lol thats a whole other topic, but yea I saw Karyn Parsons (Hillary from Fresh Prince) yesterday and workin at Universal too, got a handshake from Mike Epps this morning, and got to handle Halle Berry & her fam sitting in 1 of the shows I work for here without her getting noticed.....but...Id trade em all for a glimpse of the Legend & The Future at the Ivy yesterday

• Upvote 4

I love that he always looks completely unfazed :lol: everything from the initial pic of him yawing, to those with Wissam and now these. He just reminds me of :mellow: too chill.

There are plenty of other ways that she could share pics of them though, without having to engage with the Wasps. Why would she choose that/she knows going there would generate attention.

Edited by vibeology
  • Upvote 2

did I not tell u the kick tf back..? I wasn't tryin to debate anything with u and I let it be known.. consider yourself belittled if you damn well please bruh idgaf

just so you're aware, I don't think I nor Game said that people must believe (or not) anything we said.. secondly (and I'm dumbfounded as to why this bares repeating), all y'all got you're thongs in a bunch cuz I asked Norm a simple side query into some verbiage he chose.. that's it ??‍♂️  

and to be clear, I called nobody dumb, merely some bad ideas (read my thoughts again if you missed that, unless you're going to get all in your emotions again, then don't)..

y'all are too much ??

They’re obsessed with me. 

He's making a list,
And checking it twice,
Gonna find out who's naughty or nice.

He sees you when you're sleeping,
He knows when you're awake.
He knows when you've been bad or good,
So be good for goodness sake!

I mean... the similarities are crazy 

imagine being on the next table to her....

Laurie: "Oh hey Susan, thanks for joining us for lunch. You know I've just been so busy with work and the baby that I.....oh my God is that Janet Jackson?! OMG SUSAN IT'S JANET JACKSON!"

Susan: "Laurie, don't you have glaucoma???"  

Laurie's doctor: "Laurie, thanks for taking my call. You know that lung cancer you had? You don't have it anymore!"

Laurie's accountant: "Good news Laurie, that deal came through. The $12 million wire transfer will go through in the next hour."

Laurie's pastor: "Laurie, Jesus would like to meet with you. Come by the pulpit some time today or tomorrow."

• Upvote 6

They’re obsessed with me. 

He's making a list,
And checking it twice,
Gonna find out who's naughty or nice.

He sees you when you're sleeping,
He knows when you're awake.
He knows when you've been bad or good,
So be good for goodness sake!

I mean... the similarities are crazy 

don't hurt em Norm!

• Upvote 1

Laurie: "Oh hey Susan, thanks for joining us for lunch. You know I've just been so busy with work and the baby that I.....oh my God is that Janet Jackson?! OMG SUSAN IT'S JANET JACKSON!"

Laurie's doctor: "Laurie, thanks for taking my call. You know that lung cancer you had? You don't have it anymore!"

Laurie's accountant: "Good news Laurie, that deal came through. The $12 million wire transfer will go through in the next hour."

Laurie's pastor: "Laurie, Jesus would like to meet with you. Come by the pulpit some time today or tomorrow."

DEATH :lmao:

I fuckin hate you!

y'all are too much ??

I came from where tf I wanted to and said what I said. That's pretty much it. Maybe you should go back into your safe space if you can't handle what other people's religious beliefs. IDGAF about Game and I think you know that. He was just an example of an idiot. You said "dumb ideas" referring to believing in Jesus, therefore calling people who believe in him dumb. I won't be responding to this anymore. Game is getting too much life from it. Enjoy your night :)

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Downvote 2

You said "dumb ideas" referring to believing in Jesus, therefore calling people who believe in him dumb. 

No. That’s not what he said. He said “.everyone is entitled to have their own dumb ideas” 

The idea that Jesus was born unto a virgin (literally impossible and stolen from ancient folklore) and is somehow a son of a god is a dumb idea. And you’re entitled to believe it. Doesn’t make you dumb. 

If you feel dumb for believing it then that’s on you ??‍♂️ 

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 1