Lenzo88

#JJ12-Early Expectations/Speculations???

On 6/3/2018 at 1:18 PM, John.... said:

can we get some Rocknet?  I'm just saying she slays in that area sending up prayers she at least has some tracks in  development with that "Trust A Try" thinking :wub:

I listen to Trust The Bible at least 3 times a day :wub:

• Upvote 1

So we've cleared half of 2018, and no new music has been revealed yet.  But we know at least two new songs have been registered.  

We also know that 2019 marks the 30th Anniversary of Rhythm Nation, an album which has clearly been at the forefront of Janet's consciousness since she launched the State of the World Tour.  

Just wondering... could the upcoming project be some sort of double album?  Like a re-mastered #RN30 with expanded tracks (Skin Game is OBVIOUSLY a great candidate!!) as side one, with side two being new music?  

Again I don't have any sources or good information, but it seems like a great idea, and a way to really bridge the gap between current fans, and recruit lots of younger new fans.  It also fits the theme of everything else that has been going on.  

What do y'all think?  

New music is still coming. I hope Janet doesn’t celebrate the RN album and if she does, it should be an international tour.. even small venues

Honestly, I hope we get AT LEAST 3-4 singles/videos this era and an “international” tour into 2019!!!! 😃😃😃

First Single releases in August-“Made For Now” ft. Daddy Yankee

Second Single releases in November/December-{Unknown Track} ft. Bruno Mars

Third Single by Spring 2019???

Fourth Single by Summer 2019??? 😝😝😝

SOTW3?? SOTW2019??? Or maybe {New Album Title} World Tour??? 🤔

Honestly, if the new tour was called the “Made For Now” World Tour....SIS!!! 😫😫😫😫

8 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Honestly, I hope we get AT LEAST 3-4 singles/videos this era and an “international” tour into 2019!!!! 😃😃😃

First Single releases in August-“Made For Now” ft. Daddy Yankee

Second Single releases in November/December-{Unknown Track} ft. Bruno Mars

Third Single by Spring 2019???

Fourth Single by Summer 2019??? 😝😝😝

SOTW3?? SOTW2019??? Or maybe {New Album Title} World Tour??? 🤔

Honestly, if the new tour was called the “Made For Now” World Tour....SIS!!! 😫😫😫😫

The album will be released this year. At the earliest... September or October... November at the latest with a supporting single. 

Any later than November would be pointless

4 hours ago, Game For Now said:

The album will be released this year. At the earliest... September or October... November at the latest with a supporting single. 

Any later than November would be pointless

Yeah, I can see her pulling yet another Unbreakable with a fall release!!!

I feel like this time she will promote this new album! “Unbreakable” was a serious and surprising return to form but a very timid era for Janet. This new music she’s about to promote seems more upbeat and optimitistic visually so far!!! But Janet’s been the most socially conscious she’s ever been, so we know this album will be an even MORE balanced mix of fun bops and serious subject matter considering what she’s been through since “Unbreakable” and how much happier she seems now being a mom! 😀

7 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Yeah, I can see her pulling yet another Unbreakable with a fall release!!!

I feel like this time she will promote this new album! “Unbreakable” was a serious and surprising return to form but a very timid era for Janet. This new music she’s about to promote seems more upbeat and optimitistic visually so far!!! But Janet’s been the most socially conscious she’s ever been, so we know this album will be an even MORE balanced mix of fun bops and serious subject matter considering what she’s been through since “Unbreakable” and how much happier she seems now being a mom! 😀

Can’t wait to hear MFN ugh... Janet needs to stop this waiting game