J.Holiday disses Beyonce,MJB, and Sza ...

janetDAYZ

Just now, Voodoo Child said:

Hey My Loves..

I'm proposing that we boycott him and Monique and stick them somewhere on an abandon island so that way they can blame each other for not being recognized and appreciated for their talents. 

#ILoveUsForReal

Monique is someone who I occasionally follow like on YT, and she stttaaaayyyyyssss bitter talking about all things wrong and going against people that got her work. Monique killed her own career

My thing is... I guess he's saying female artists get more attention than male artists, due to them writing music about the shit they've been going through on a personal level. Well okay, don't most artist male and female do? That's what artists are suppose to do.:blink: It's not the female artists fault that the "male pain in music" gets overshadowed. It's like he's saying female artists should stop making music about their personal struggles juss to give him (and male artists) a chance to have the spotlight..which is RIDICULOUS!

I honestly think he was on something, looking at that video. 

• 2 months later...