Janet’s social media posts

Amy

6 hours ago, Tituba said:

Y'all fav really out here trying to pass off her wardrobe as a Halloween costume. I don't know if she just shaded herself or not. :huh: I do know that she must be hard at work on her EMA performance or her album to not even give us some kind of costume. The Supreme is busy!

????? that costume was so "No Sleeep" w/ her on the stairs 

• Upvote 2

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, MorganR said:

I need Janet's team to do better cause  like who tf is Janet, Joey, Denzel, and Guerro looking at? They looking but nobody looking back at them. Also Janet's reflection in the mirror doesn't even match what's going on in the pic. :sigh:

20 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

I need Janet's team to do better cause  like who tf is Janet, Joey, Denzel, and Guerro looking at? They looking but nobody looking back at them. Also Janet's reflection in the mirror doesn't even match what's going on in the pic. :sigh:

opps nevermind that's Janet's makeup dude, the pic is weird

9 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

One of those “singers” from the group formerly known as Fifth Disharmony! ?

I love how Janet’s beauty is so sharp and timeless making Camilla look like she’s just apart of the backdrop in comparison!!!?

So no one. Got it

Janet is legend and she looks like she standing next to a fan in expensive clothing

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Who dat

The girl who got in her feelings when Blu Ivy stopped her parents from clapping for her.

Chile

Something about her I don't like and I don't see it for her.

Speaking of not seeing it...Janet just posted clips of her performance to IG and that ALL 4 You breakdown is absent :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tituba said:

The girl who got in her feelings when Blu Ivy stopped her parents from clapping for her.

Chile

Speaking of not seeing it...Janet just posted clips of her performance to IG and that ALL 4 You breakdown is absent :lol:

speaking of folks feeling some kinda way :lol:  gurl Janet that performance was all dat take yo tens and go play with Eissa :lol:   fire the audio techs :filenails:

1 hour ago, John.... said:

:unsure: wat da hell?

What?

1 hour ago, Tituba said:

Chile

? that tribe doing laps around her private plane 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/5/2018 at 4:18 PM, Tituba said:

Chile

cause her dancers fucked up. She's never been out of sync with her dancers like that before on a damn show and they fucked everything up :lol: 

13 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

cause her dancers fucked up. She's never been out of sync with her dancers like that before on a damn show and they fucked everything up :lol: 

Was it really her dancers tho?! :unsure: Looking back at the performance, it looks like an extra gesture was added at the beginning of the breakdown and Janet for forgot to do it. It's interesting that all of dancers were in sync and she was the only one not... :wacko:

9 hours ago, Tituba said:

Was it really her dancers tho?! :unsure: Looking back at the performance, it looks like an extra gesture was added at the beginning of the breakdown and Janet for forgot to do it. It's interesting that all of dancers were in sync and she was the only one not... :wacko:

nope go back and look at the video. Janet was in sync and they were not. I had to watch it like 2 or 3 times to see. When you watch just focus on Janet and you'll see she is definitely on beat

Honestly, I feel it was the dancers as well. Janet isn’t perfect like the rest of us and makes mistakes but even when she messes up a step or two, she always and I mean ALWAYS falls back in sync with the rest of her dancers almost instantly! So I find it hard to believe she was the one that out of sync the whole time! 😳🤔

Just look at the Jimmy Fallon performance where even when she messes up during the second dance break, it’s almost unnoticeable because she played it off so quickly and fell back in sync with the rest of the dancers.

• Upvote 1