Amy

Janet’s social media posts

6 hours ago, Tituba said:

Y'all fav really out here trying to pass off her wardrobe as a Halloween costume. I don't know if she just shaded herself or not. :huh: I do know that she must be hard at work on her EMA performance or her album to not even give us some kind of costume. The Supreme is busy!

????? that costume was so "No Sleeep" w/ her on the stairs 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, MorganR said:

I need Janet's team to do better cause  like who tf is Janet, Joey, Denzel, and Guerro looking at? They looking but nobody looking back at them. Also Janet's reflection in the mirror doesn't even match what's going on in the pic. :sigh:

20 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

I need Janet's team to do better cause  like who tf is Janet, Joey, Denzel, and Guerro looking at? They looking but nobody looking back at them. Also Janet's reflection in the mirror doesn't even match what's going on in the pic. :sigh:

opps nevermind that's Janet's makeup dude, the pic is weird

15 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Who dat

One of those “singers” from the group formerly known as Fifth Disharmony! ?

I love how Janet’s beauty is so sharp and timeless making Camilla look like she’s just apart of the backdrop in comparison!!!?

9 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

One of those “singers” from the group formerly known as Fifth Disharmony! ?

I love how Janet’s beauty is so sharp and timeless making Camilla look like she’s just apart of the backdrop in comparison!!!?

So no one. Got it

Janet is legend and she looks like she standing next to a fan in expensive clothing

Janet is wearing that "rock" style so hard though, I'm giving her her tens okay ...you go gurl :clapping:

6 minutes ago, Kaleidoscope Eyes said:

An anti-black racist who claims Dreamers built this country

?

5 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Who dat

The girl who got in her feelings when Blu Ivy stopped her parents from clapping for her.

Chile

Something about her I don't like and I don't see it for her.

Speaking of not seeing it...Janet just posted clips of her performance to IG and that ALL 4 You breakdown is absent :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tituba said:

The girl who got in her feelings when Blu Ivy stopped her parents from clapping for her.

Chile

Speaking of not seeing it...Janet just posted clips of her performance to IG and that ALL 4 You breakdown is absent :lol:

speaking of folks feeling some kinda way :lol:  gurl Janet that performance was all dat take yo tens and go play with Eissa :lol:   fire the audio techs :filenails:

1 hour ago, John.... said:

:unsure: wat da hell?

What?

1 hour ago, Tituba said:

Chile

? that tribe doing laps around her private plane 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

What?

? that tribe doing laps around her private plane 

who? said what .....let me jump to it....who is the anti-black racist ? :unsure:  explain fill in the blanks, come thru good sis ...come on Game pull through :lol:

2 hours ago, John.... said:

who? said what .....let me jump to it....who is the anti-black racist ? :unsure:  explain fill in the blanks, come thru good sis ...come on Game pull through :lol:

I’m lost. Why you say “what the hell”

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Game For Now said:

I’m lost. Why you say “what the hell”

I was lost and still am in this entire convo, but I think what was said is the chick in the red dress is anti whatever? :unsure: