Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dal

Janet is filming MADE FOR NOW music video in NY

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, FreelovesJJ said:

So here’s a guarantee that fans will either embrace or be unhappy with and either way, Janet will be unmoved and continue. 

Janet is a FIRM believer in God & is in a place in her life where she wants to be not only open about it but whatever you believe for her she wants it to be known that there’s a source she believes in & it’s rooted in love and faith. Her faith is, and always has been, a fabric of her life. 

Loooong before Tyler Perry movies was the in between era interview with Rachel at her beach house where she even then discussed her faith in God. Before & after that was every award ceremony where she won and thanked God. If you notice any time Janet has ever gotten the opportunity to mention God in an interview she speaks quite passionately about it. 

Fast forward to now, a bunch of undertones will be love, God, unity, peace & positivity. 

I am on my own journey as we all are, within that journey I have chosen to believe that I serve a purpose and that purpose encompasses something far greater than myself. When we dream, when we aspire, when we hope, we are all acting in a sense of faith, believing there is a chance, without something to believe in we are all left in complete darkness, without purpose life has no true meaning. I fight day in and day out to become a better version of myself, and I pray, often, that somehow someway I will get passed the barriers pass the pain of the past and move forward with my head held up high because being here in the now was all that was required to be enough ....I've kept a gratitude journal now since 2014 I think, and Im not perfect it can be weeks between entries, but I can say this, every entry is written to something I dont completely understand, it is not written to be read  by anyone, it is an act, albeit a simple one, but an act of hey I saw this today or experienced the kindness of a stranger, or I was the kind stranger and I am grateful to do so

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love that she recently low-key declared music her religion. :wub: that's so forward thinking. 

I do wonder if Janet has ever studied or read up on African spiritual systems because her love of thunderstorms, her fascination of keys/skulls, and her affinity towards the ocean makes me believe that she has.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

I love that she recently low-key declared music her religion. :wub: that's so forward thinking. 

I do wonder if Janet has ever studied or read up on African spiritual systems because her love of thunderstorms, her fascination of keys/skulls, and her affinity towards the ocean makes me believe that she has.

I'm faaaaaaaarrrrrrr more interested in the Janet that posted about the Qatari Airline ...she went in, let that chick through the Velvet Ropes cause she got shit on her mind and no time for foolishness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Bright side, the new choreography since “Unbreakable” hasn’t been bad since Gil works with more choreographers now! Gives him less work to do and more time for Janet to let loose with dance moves up to her caliber??? 🤔

True and that's how we got the amazing rock with u choreography

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NZ and Australia already have it

QfI5lAq.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Utopia said:

NZ and Australia already have it

QfI5lAq.gif

What?!? Why?!??? 😳😱😱😱😭🤔😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

True and that's how we got the amazing rock with u choreography

Gil did You Ain’t Right on this tour, and it’s fire. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, FreelovesJJ said:

Gil did You Ain’t Right on this tour, and it’s fire. 

Joe didn’t go or wouldn’t like it. Gil could have cured cancer and Joe would still call him a messy queen or some other homophobic catch phrase 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Utopia said:

NZ and Australia already have it

QfI5lAq.gif

Leeeeaaaakkkkk. I mean. Sweet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to wait a whole new day to hear this.

QfI5lAq.gif

I knew i shouldda have catfished CND into thinking i was a blonde girl with perky tits and blue eyes. I'd be in Australia right now BLASTING the new track

QfI5lAq.gif

EDIT: The Girls on other forums are saying it sounds like a 2018 version of escapade 

QfI5lAq.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Is it Friday in Australia? :unsure: 

NZ. It's same shit different smell dont tell matt or cnd :D 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Utopia said:

NZ. It's same shit different smell dont tell matt or cnd :D 

:lmao: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

ppl are weird cus they may have different taste and/or opinions than you? 🤔

your comment is what's weird 

Didn’t say any of that. Stop quoting me dummy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

So here’s a guarantee that fans will either embrace or be unhappy with and either way, Janet will be unmoved and continue. 

Janet is a FIRM believer in God & is in a place in her life where she wants to be not only open about it but whatever you believe for her she wants it to be known that there’s a source she believes in & it’s rooted in love and faith. Her faith is, and always has been, a fabric of her life. 

Loooong before Tyler Perry movies was the in between era interview with Rachel at her beach house where she even then discussed her faith in God. Before & after that was every award ceremony where she won and thanked God. If you notice any time Janet has ever gotten the opportunity to mention God in an interview she speaks quite passionately about it. 

Fast forward to now, a bunch of undertones will be love, God, unity, peace & positivity. 

Getting upset because she believes in God and they don’t. As if she all of a sudden is a gospel artist or something trying to get them to convert. But Christians are the only intolerant ones. 😂

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Utopia said:

NZ. It's same shit different smell dont tell matt or cnd :D 

 

Make it play!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lenzo88 said:

I’ve......Ive..... heard.....it.....😫😫😫💀💀💀

How? Where?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve only listened to this Once.....ONCE and the melody and chorus is already stuck in

my head!!! 😫😫😫😫 Such a strong and cute lead single!!! Daddy Yankee really does elevate the song and Janet’s vocals??? Crystal. F$&@in. CLEAR!!!! 😫😫😫😫😭😭😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that supposed to be posted? 

Nice song tho. I use. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×