Janet at JFK airport 11 March

Amy

4 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

She really doesn’t want to be seen and I’m not at all mad at her. I truly hope there’s enough self care and community surrounding her. 

yeah, she clearly doesn't want to be seen

2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

If she didn’t want to be seen we would see her :coffee: 

What book is she reading?

Literally my first thought when I saw the pictures. I wonder if she is uses a bookmark or turns the corner of the page down 🤔 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Now all these terribly inconspicuous black clothes and shoes (boots from hell! 😐) Make sense!!! She’s trying not to be seen....yet the outfits aren helping boo....ur attracting more attention to yourself! 😅😅😅

She’s always wore black. That’s not new

if she wanted to fly in without photos, she can

5 hours ago, Amy said:

Literally my first thought when I saw the pictures. I wonder if she is uses a bookmark or turns the corner of the page down 🤔 

Lmfao find tf out 

let it be said -_-  I have searched high and low for the cover of that book under as many "ideas" I could come up with to no avail. I have NO idea what she is reading and it's killing me trying to find out, I've googled even better images of her at JFK to see the cover but I'm coming up with nothing

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

let it be said -_-  I have searched high and low for the cover of that book under as many "ideas" I could come up with to no avail. I have NO idea what she is reading and it's killing me trying to find out, I've googled even better images of her at JFK to see the cover but I'm coming up with nothing

😮 what if it’s not a book book 📖 but a puzzle book like sudoku? The cover looks quite thin. 🤷‍♀️

mind you I am interested in what she enjoys reading, I would love a list of her favourite 10-20 books.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Amy said:

😮 what if it’s not a book book 📖 but a puzzle book like sudoku? The cover looks quite thin. 🤷‍♀️

mind you I am interested in what she enjoys reading, I would love a list of her favourite 10-20 books.

honey you have no clue how obsessed I got with figuring out what that book was. I googled all the best sellers, I analyzed what Janet would likely be reading from early parenting styles, to African American fiction. I went House Md on this shit I swore I was going to come back here with that book cover and title and post it like bam.....but nope I have failed, I cannot determine what it is, it's not a current best seller, it's not from current best African American books. I figured Janet probably likes to escape in a good book so I think fiction, but I have no clue what that woman is reading.

58 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

:umm: 

so any one else.. a millennial preferably 

gurl boo, whose is you playing wit? I am the best at this kinda thing, give me a clue and I will find all yo business, I'm that guy :ph34r:

side note, there is a guy I work with 25 years old, and he loves trivia and he does it competitively, and we talk and he will tell me questions he got wrong, and I know the answers most of the time, because the questions he gets wrong in trivia are usually "things" that pre-date him :filenails:

my obsessed search has resumed, while I make note cards for class sitting here I am also continuing the elusive search to answer the question "what book is Janet reading?" :unsure:  I am currently mining data in a more popular venue that is highly organized and well presented by book cover and categories, thus far my search has yielded no results

and I have came up with nada, its not on any best seller list I can search and Ive looked in many many places. I figured it was fiction, something to escape, good reading while on a flight. It could be that its something not released to the public as Janet has said in the past she gets scripts and reads them, so I'm not sure its even a published work :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

I come back baring report, as you know I went to great ends to discover the book that Janet is holding in JFK. I searched 100's of book covers on Amazon, Itunes, Google, Barnes and Noble and more. I came up with nothing. I went so far as to contact the photography agency that took the actual pics, finding out that book was a mission. Backgrid is the copy holder of the pics and I emailed them. Never did I consider they would actually email me back and answer :excited:.........dont get too excited just yet folks below is the email

I even Googled the water mark on the photo to see if I could gain access to higher resolution if you google :VCG111199726852 it brings up Janet Jackson photos  :lol:

well here's the answer and its not what you think, however it does fit one theory I had, which is the book Janet has is an unreleased item

Maria Buda <mbuda@backgrid.com>

Mar 19 at 11:13 PM

We tried figuring out the book title when this set came in and unfortunately we weren’t able to piece it together.
There is really no way of telling as the book she is reading is an advance uncorrected proof and not a finished copy with the final jacket etc.
If you come up with any ideas please let us know!
thanks for reaching out.
Best,

raw?appid=YMailNorrin&ymreqid=a6c7f671-ac7d-a222-1cf2-cd0001014800&token=zitEzqOML3j84e6ealFTT5U7-km5qEQF52lp7AcCuBYwH-kg-9NbZhw1Ia8wOWcUrTDRU-J7QW2p795DH5qDV4Y2-StyPEZySm4Dbhz2eNsGYHG5zZROOYeWZBW-NzAx

Maria Fernández Buda
917-242-1505
mbuda@backgrid.com
www.backgrid.com
Google: mariacbuda

On Mar 15, 2019, at 1:57 PM, Andre Andrade <andre@backgrid.com> wrote:
thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=2.3

• Like 1