Michael's Estate and co. VS. Janet and co.

Reyna ♔

Hew is trying to hurt or harm Mrs Jackson? :mellow: No shade, but the Jackson's have some very strange people surrounding their family.

That's what I'm trying to figure out. How in the hell are the Executors "abusing" her when they willingly up her allowance from Michael's Estate PLUS all the good they're doing with it? I'm kinda confused.

And the biggest question, in all of 2009 and most of 2010, most of the family except Latoya and Joe said Michael had NO contact with them in the time leading up to his death; now the ones who signed the letter are saying he told them he despised Branca and McClain in those few months- which in the hell is it?

I'm sure the jacksons know that even if they challenge the will they still won't get anything. Janet is not money hungry at all. She didn't ride MJs coat tails in life and she wouldn't in death. His crazy fans and their loony "accountability network" they have set up to fire off crazy letters to people like Debbie Rowe asking her to come and save her kids make them sound even more crazy. She sold her kids for a few million dollars.

Cops Called to Katherine Jackson’s Home, Stop Michael Jackson’s Children Being Removed By Janet, Jermaine and Randy Jackson (EXCLUSIVE)

Los Angeles police were called to the Calabasas, Calif., mansion of Jackson family matriarch Katherine earlier Monday to stop Michael Jackson’s three children from being removed from the house, Celebuzz has exclusively learned.

It’s understood at least three siblings of the late pop star Michael Jackson — Janet, Jermaine, Randy — arrived at the mansion 82-year-old Katherine shares with the late pop star’s children, Prince Michael, 15, Paris, 14, and ten-year-old Prince Michael 2.

“Janet, Jermaine and Randy turned up with what appeared to be a television crew in tow,” a source at the home told Celebuzz.

It’s understood Katherine’s personal security prevented the trio of uncle and aunts from taking the children and immediately called police. It is not known if police were involved in thwarting Janet, Jermaine and Randy’s plans.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department confirmed the development when contacted by Celebuzz.

“We were called out to her home at 1.10pm,” the Watch Commander at the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff’s Station confirmed.

“Police are currently still trying to determine what happened at the home, so at this point, we do not have any further information.”

As Celebuzz previously reported, the legal guardian for the three Jackson children was reported missing to police late on Saturday — as a family feud escalated over his multi-billion dollar will.

A shaken Paris appealed on Twitter: “My grandmother is missing. I haven’t spoken with her in a week. I want her home now. If anybody sees my grandmother, please call the authorities.”

Los Angeles police were called to the Calabasas, Calif., mansion of Jackson family matriarch Katherine earlier Monday to stop Michael Jackson’s three children from being removed from the house, Celebuzz has exclusively learned.

It’s understood at least three siblings of the late pop star Michael Jackson — Janet, Jermaine, Randy — arrived at the mansion 82-year-old Katherine shares with the late pop star’s children, Prince Michael, 15, Paris, 14, and ten-year-old Prince Michael 2.

“Janet, Jermaine and Randy turned up with what appeared to be a television crew in tow,” a source at the home told Celebuzz.

It’s understood Katherine’s personal security prevented the trio of uncle and aunts from taking the children and immediately called police. It is not known if police were involved in thwarting Janet, Jermaine and Randy’s plans.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department confirmed the development when contacted by Celebuzz.

“We were called out to her home at 1.10pm,” the Watch Commander at the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff’s Station confirmed.

“Police are currently still trying to determine what happened at the home, so at this point, we do not have any further information.”

As Celebuzz previously reported, the legal guardian for the three Jackson children was reported missing to police late on Saturday — as a family feud escalated over his multi-billion dollar will.

A shaken Paris appealed on Twitter: “My grandmother is missing. I haven’t spoken with her in a week. I want her home now. If anybody sees my grandmother, please call the authorities.”

A photo emerged Monday of Katherine at a resort in Arizona playing cards.

“She is safe and with family members,” L.A. Sheriff’s Deputy Don Walker read from a statement Monday morning, L.A. Now reported.

But the circumstances of her departure from Los Angeles remain mysterious.

“Last weekend Katherine Jackson was getting ready to leave for a much anticipated road trip in the RV her son Michael bought for her to watch her sons perform,” Katherine’s attorney Sandra Ribera told Celebuzz.

“Prior to her departure, a doctor was brought to her home and represented that he had been sent from the office of her longtime physician. Based on this representation, Mrs. Jackson agreed to meet with the doctor who subsequently ordered her to fly rather than drive to her sons concerts.

“Mrs. Jackson followed what she believed to be her doctor’s instructions. Katherine Jackson’s longtime physician recently confirmed that his office did not send a doctor to Mrs. Jackson’s home last weekend before she left on her trip,” Ribera added.

“It has further been discovered that the doctor that Katherine Jackson last saw has been publicly reprimanded by the California Medical Board for fraudulent activities and has ties to Dr. Conrad Murray.”

The “disappearance” comes after five of Jackson’s brothers and sisters — Rebbie, Janet, Jermaine, Tito and Randy — wrote to executors of the singer’s estate, claiming the signature of his will is “fake, flawed and fraudulent.”

They called for them to step down in the letter leaked to Celebuzz, as we exclusively reported.

Source: http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-07-23/cops-called-to-katherine-jackson%E2%80%99s-home-stop-michael-jackson%E2%80%99s-children-being-removed-by-janet-jermaine-and-randy-jackson-exclusive/

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:umm::mellow:

http://m.radaronline.com/v/News/MichaelJacksonSiblin/?KSID=17e41ef830d9c9cee5c79907741b1eb8#bmb=1

Jermaine, Randy and Janet Jackson have been barred from their mother Katherine's Calabasas home after attempting to remove their brother Michael's three children from the house on Monday, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

The situation adds to the ongoing drama with the Jackson family, as Katherine has been in Arizona for more than a week and hasn't spoken to her grandchildren, of whom she is the legal guardian. "It was just total chaos when Jermaine, Randy and Janet descended on the house.

PHOTOS: Michael Jacksons Kids: Three Years After His Death

"Randy was telling Prince Michael he had to leave with them and that he had a private jet chartered to take them all to Arizona to see Katherine. Prince firmly held his ground and told Randy he wasn't going anywhere with them. The security detail prevented the three of them from taking the kids out of state. The cops had to be called and Janet kept saying they had a legal right to be at the house when in fact they don't. The rental house is in the name of Michael Jackson's estate, so they were told to leave immediately. For the time being, they won't be allowed to come back to the rental house and guards at the security gate have been told under no circumstances are they to allow them in. Paris was absolutely hysterical and kept telling her uncles to just bring her grandmother home," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com.

:blink: wtf

Anyone with a brain can tell that the article is fake. Why would Janet show up with a camera crew when she goes into hiding when she's not doing a project? :mellow: And if they did go to send the kids to Arizona, security can't tell them they can't take them because 1) Kat's there and 2) they're the kids' aunt and uncles. Maybe I need to create a website and post fakes articles too.

JANET & JERMAINE

FACE-OFF

at Jackson Family Home

072312-janet-jackson-tmz-wm-2.jpg

TMZ has obtained a photo of Janet Jackson and Jermaine Jackson in a heated exchange at the Jackson family home-- shortly after Sheriff's deputies responded to an alleged battery there on Monday afternoon.

In the pic, Janet and her brother Jermaine are in front of the Calabasas compound ... clearly engaged in a heavy conversation.

We're told the photo was taken within the same hour LA County Sheriff's deputies went to Katherine Jackson's home ... after someone inside accused someone else of a physical assault.

We do not know if Jermaine and Janet were involved in that dispute.

As we previously reported, Janet and Jermaine have a lot to discuss -- the letter they and 3 other siblings signed, demanding the Executors of Michael Jackson's Estate step down ... and Katherine Jackson's puzzling trip to Arizona.

Anyone with a brain can tell that the article is fake. Why would Janet show up with a camera crew when she goes into hiding when she's not doing a project? :mellow: And if they did go to send the kids to Arizona, security can't tell them they can't take them because 1) Kat's there and 2) they're the kids' aunt and uncles. Maybe I need to create a website and post fakes articles too.

Looks like it's real after all and these people at Janet-Xone thinking Janet wants money along with the rest of the siblings

We all know Janet doesn't need any money so there really must be something wrong and fishy for her to get involved with this.

Katherine must not be doing so well. It's goin' down at the Xone right now especially on pages 8-10. I joined in on 9-10 but yeah people crazy. Why was Katherine in Arizona away from home and wtf is Trent doing giving orders and telling Paris to tweet lies and shit

Why even waste your time on The Xone, I can just about imagine how ugly everyones acting over there and we dont know all the facts, all the haters and bashers are just going off the opinions they're pulling out of their asses, nobody that wasn't at that house knows what's going on.

Why even waste your time on The Xone, I can just about imagine how ugly everyones acting over there and we dont know all the facts, all the haters and bashers are just going off the opinions they're pulling out of their asses, nobody that wasn't at that house knows what's going on.

I'm getting newer articles like this one from there

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/24/sheriff-department-katherine-jackson-family-used/

Katherine must not be doing so well. It's goin' down at the Xone right now especially on pages 8-10. I joined in on 9-10 but yeah people crazy. Why was Katherine in Arizona away from home and wtf is Trent doing giving orders and telling Paris to tweet lies and shit

It's fucking crazy! All I know is Janhova never takes part in bafoonery so I know she's in the right. Supposedly Trent hacked into Paris' account...

The kiii is that people are saying that the siblings want Michaels money...but if the will gets invalidated then the old one takes over and that will means no one gets anything except the kids. This clearly rubbishes all these media outlets (that are once again maligning the Jacksons) that claim the brothers want Michaels money.

Just read this on twitter and totally agree. Someone tweeted something similar which Paris RT'd and favourited it so I think the person that wrote this is spot on...Trent is manipulating Paris to write all of that.

"I have a different take on all this Jackson fiasco.

Trent Jackson is one of those to whom the family's letter against the estate was addressed. He is also the one who filed the 'missing person' report. Isn't that interesting?

The complaint the family has per the letter is that these people (Trent Jackson apparently is one of them) are controlling, abusing and manipulating Mrs. Jackson.

The complaint letter didn't mention money or the distribution of money - though the estate executors receive the lion's share of profits, Jermaine has previously said he's happy with the arrangement. Someone even posted the video here. I don't think money is their issue with the estate.

The media propaganda insinuates that the family wants money. However their letter says nothing of the sort. Their letter talks about abuse, manipulation and control, not money.

This entire situation seems to a perfect example of that problem. Someone called in a "missing person" report on Mrs. Jackson when it was clearly known where she was and who she was with and that she was safe. And subsequent to filing the report, then fed the story to the media to create a PR fiasco for the family. Law enforcement rightly didn't consider the situation serious enough to even warrant much investigation. They said from the time the report was filed that they considered Mrs. Jackson safe with her family in AZ.

As for Paris, I think she knew where her grandmother was, but was a bit disgruntled that she could not speak with her while she was at her retreat. But she seemed fine for the most part. She was certainly not "devastated" as she was described.

It wasn't until late on Saturday night, Trent Jackson or someone told her that her gran was "missing". Well of course then she became upset! This clearly explains what happened between daytime Saturday, when Paris was happily tweeting about movies and such, to much later, when she went tweeting about her "missing" grandmother. So the girl was possibly manipulated and dragged into this little stunt as well.

It makes sense if Mrs. Jackson is at a retreat to relieve stress and there is limited or no phone access. That is by design.

So yes this was overblown. It seems to have been a PR stunt pulled off by a controlling person in the estate's camp - primarily Trent Jackson (who filed the missing person report) and Mrs. J's attorney (who fed the story to the media).

It ought to be clear now what the family's complaint is with these people. This entire situation is the perfect example.

Something else interesting:

"The doctor advised Jackson that it was better for her to take a plane on a trip planned for the next day, rather than ride in a RV driven by Trent Jackson."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/22/showbiz/michael-jackson-mom-missing-person/index.html

So, the doctor told Mrs. J to take a plane rather than ride in an RV driven by Trent Jackson. That seems like sound advice for an 80+ year old woman.

Again, Trent is the one who filed the missing persons report - and one of those to whom the family addressed their letter last Wednesday about control and abuse.

Granted the letter shouldn't have been made public, but I'm not sure who publicized it. I AM sure that even if they'd tried to keep it private, it would have been leaked to the media anyway, what with all the interlopers, manipulators and backstabbers amidst that family and controlling Michael's estate. There's just no way the Jacksons would ever be able to write such a letter without media eventually getting hold of it and it being turned into a big sensational story.

I'll tell you why this family is seen in such a horrid and unloving way: Much of it is by design. Not all of it, but much of it is. It's PR. And high-powered entertainment lawyers and big entertainment companies are very good at it. They are adept at controlling perceptions and people via PR. Happens in politics and business / commerce all the time.

Big drug companies, tobacco companies, big insurance companies, big entertainment companies - all of them have PR people who are highly paid to create and control the public's perception of people, products, and political issues. They study which key words, concepts and phrases 'trigger' people's emotions in certain ways and they use that propaganda to manipulate public opinion for or against a person or persons, for or against products, or for or against a political issue or concept. Public Relations is big business and its experts are very much in demand because they can control public thinking.

What do people think the Jacksons have done? Kidnapped their own mother, drugged her, tied her up or hidden her body somewhere and lied to the public about it? Really? Do you honestly believe that?

I don't believe the Jackson siblings are capable of doing the horrendous things they are being accused of. I can barely believe they're being accused of them.

Neither was Michael capable of doing the horrendous things he was accused of. What you are seeing happen to the Jacksons is what happened to Michael all his life. And many of his fans are contributing to it -- buying into the sensationalism and the hysteria before even hearing from those directly involved - the family. And even when information is given -- I see people calling Jermaine a liar when he has repeatedly stated his mother is safe and when her whereabouts is known. The verbal abuse and accusations hurled at these siblings (and even in some cases Mrs. Jackson and Paris) is horrendous.

It reminds me of when Michael clearly told the public he had vitiligo and that's why his skin became lighter. Many people simply didn't believe him.

When you look at a situation like this and how the Jacksons and the story surrounding them has been manipulated by those who are controlling things, they are being negatively defined in the public's eye - just like Michael was.

Not that the Jackson's are perfect. What family is perfect? There isn't one! They've made mistakes and done dumb things. We all have. The difference is we can keep it private. They can't. Michael wasn't perfect either. He was human. He had his faults.

I just don't think some of the Jacksons are quite the demons they are being made to look like by manipulative PR stunts such as the one we have just seen.

Maybe Trent Jackson had a different reason to call in a "missing persons" report. But the fact that he was named as a recipient of that letter released last Wednesday ought to be a big clue as to what's probably going on here.

Michael Jackson fans don't own the Jacksons. Or Michael Jackson. We don't get to tell them how to run their lives or what decisions to make. We don't get to hysterically bark orders at them on twitter every time someone in the estate's camp pulls a stunt then feeds the story to the media.

If you want to demonize them by making hysterical assumptions based on sensationalized media reports, by all means go ahead. I mean, that's what destroyed Michael Jackson. For Christ's sake, don't let me stop you now. Who's next? "

So Paris was at the concert last night with the rest of the family :rolleyes:

@KevinFrazier

#ParisJackson danced the night away at her Uncle's concert in LA. Family sources I talked w said Mrs Jackson was just fine and never missing