Michael's Estate and co. VS. Janet and co.

Reyna ♔

Is Diana the godmother.. :unsure: I'm surprised he left it too her..and I don't think Diana will just leave the kids to fend for themselves..

I was thinking the age 21 for some reason too..this is really just sad..Money is in fact the root of all evil.. :(-_-

She can decline them (and probably will)... then they would be given to family members or their birth mothers

Nunyadamnbidniz ‏@MJCB_Junky

And NO Janet doesn't need Michael's money, but she DOES need for her siblings to have a source of income to keep them away from HER pockets.

This made me giggle a little.

It is fucked up that they think Janet wants Michael money when she has her OWN. :mellow:

:lol::lmao: Thanks guys..I wasn't aware that Diana whomever was after Katherine..in fact, I never thought about Katherine health and the future once she is gone.. -_-

No problem :lol: Yeah, something nobody wants to think about, really, because we know all HELL will break loose whenever the custody battle begins. -_-

Nunyadamnbidniz ‏@MJCB_Junky

And NO Janet doesn't need Michael's money, but she DOES need for her siblings to have a source of income to keep them away from HER pockets.

This made me giggle a little.

*death*!!!

And go on Miss Jackson! Put that spoil brat Paris in her place. :clapping:

Paris did seem like a brat in this video. She was probably tweeting :rolleyes:. I know Janet would never do something stupid so I'm siding with her.

:lol::lmao: Thanks guys..I wasn't aware that Diana whomever was after Katherine..in fact, I never thought about Katherine health and the future once she is gone.. -_-

I always assumed that since she gave birth to a Goddess then Katherinsus would always be fine :tear:

It is fucked up that they think Janet wants Michael money when she has her OWN. :mellow:

It's that fact that is the stirring question in why she is in all of this. What do they know about the Estate that will clear all of this up, I wonder.

No problem :lol: Yeah, something nobody wants to think about, really, because we know all HELL will break loose whenever the custody battle begins. -_-

Exactly..this will never be over.. -_-

I always assumed that since she gave birth to a Goddess then Katherinsus would always be fine :tear:

Mother will ascend to the heavens and rightfully so..She birthed greatness... :wub:

It's that fact that is the stirring question in why she is in all of this. What do they know about the Estate that will clear all of this up, I wonder.

This!!! I think they must have finally uncovered something that LaToya must have been warbling about for the past 3 years. And LaToya is schtum because she didn't get the scoop :lol:.

Mother will ascend to the heavens and rightfully so..She birthed greatness... :wub:

2397693_o.gif

Jackson Family Fight: Police Called To Katherine Jackson's Home After Possible Battery

photos of janet at the link

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/24/jackson-family-disturbance-janet-jermaine-fight-police_n_1697682.html

Jackson Family Fight: Police Called To Katherine Jackson's Home After Possible Battery

Michael Jackson, Video, Jackson Family Battery, Jackson Family Disturbance, Jackson Family Fight, Jackson Fight, Jacksons Fight, Janet Jackson Jermaine Jackson Fight, Katherine Jackson Battery, Katherine Jackson Police, Police Jackson House, Celebrity News

Police were called to the Jackson family home on Monday afternoon, responding to an alleged battery.

TMZ has obtained photos of Janet Jackson and brother Jermaine Jackson involved in what looks like a heated argument on the driveway of the family's Calabasas, Calif., home. The photo was reportedly taken the same hour that authorities arrived on the scene, although it is not clear who was involved in the possible battery. The late King of Pop's three young children -- Prince, Paris and Blanket -- live with their grandmother Katherine at the Jackson family compound, and information regarding their presence or involvement in the dispute has yet to be released.

According to the AP, although no arrests have been made, it was clear that there was "a physical altercation between two people and the case remains under investigation as a possible battery."

The Jackson family's name recently made headlines when Katherine Jackson, Michael Jackson's mother, was reportedly missing, before turning up in Arizona.

"Yes, my grandmother is missing. i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now," Paris previously tweeted, prompting concern from fans and authorities.

Click over to TMZ for more details on the Jackson family disturbance.