Michael's Estate and co. VS. Janet and co.

Reyna ♔

All yall who wanted janet to take paris under her wing and raise her when Michael died...now arent yall glad she left that little bitch where she's at? :filenails: ...one thing i cant stand is some grown behind churren <_<

Wrong. Paris was fine when MJ died...she's grown into a spoilt brat because they let her do what they want. If MJ was here she'd probably never have a lot of the freedom and shit she has today.

The streets of Gary, IN. B)

:thumbup:

And she's got her phone too. Janet is getting the receipts for something. I honestly don't see what the fuss is over everything, though I do believe things can get serious.

Katherine not seeing or speaking to her kids for 9 days could be tried as child neglect.

Wrong. Paris was fine when MJ died...she's grown into a spoilt brat because they let her do what they want. If MJ was here she'd probably never have a lot of the freedom and shit she has today.

she always had it in her...most girls do...it just doesnt show til they are teens

:thumbup:

And she's got her phone too. Janet is getting the receipts for something. I honestly don't see what the fuss is over everything, though I do believe things can get serious.

Katherine not seeing or speaking to her kids for 9 days could be tried as child neglect.

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

she always had it in her...most girls do...it just doesnt show til they are teens

It's called puberty...add in the freedom to do whatever you want then you've got a bad bitch that needs a reality check.

I've been reading through some of the threads on the MJJC forum and it's really disturbing how mentally gone a lot of the fans are! They truly believe the family is evil and that prince Paris and carpet are in danger and have been neglected. They think that Janet wants MJs money (I'm sure basic Maths dictates that having 100 plus million dollars makes you richer than someone whose estate is currently still in debt) and that she is jealous of Paris.

Paris seems like a drama queen and quite frankly she is coming across as a nasty brat or she is spending too much time on MJ forums paying attention to craziness.

She even favourited a tweet which someone sent her saying that Janet is jealous of her!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Janet knew it would get in the media and they'd twist to make her look bad. Janhova is All-Knowing - you can't fool her. She recorded it so she can release it later on and prove all the naysayers wrong!! BLESSED BE JANHOVA!

• Upvote 1