Michael's Estate and co. VS. Janet and co.

Reyna ♔

:lmao:That's how they are for the moment, but wasn't Janet and Paris taking pictures before and werthey were all fun and loving? I bet the fools in charge of MJ's estate has been pushing Paris to act, she told Janet, Janet said you should enjoy being a kid and study the craft later on, she told the estate and they used MJ stan forums, blows and tweets to show Paris that Janet doesn't care for her and only wants MJ's money. Like I said on Twitter, Janet has her own debt-free money, and gives and receives debt-free gifts to and from her billionaire boyfriend. :coffee: The ones in charge are going down. Don't any of yall find it funny that Janet's team are tweeting about Janet updating shit on her website? It's a case of what's going on with Kat is personal, but Paris is being a brat and disrespecting family because of MJ's estate. She knows MJ and Janet were close...that's why Janet's the aunt handling this.

:lmao:That's how they are for the moment, but wasn't Janet and Paris taking pictures before and werthey were all fun and loving? I bet the fools in charge of MJ's estate has been pushing Paris to act, she told Janet, Janet said you should enjoy being a kid and study the craft later on, she told the estate and they used MJ stan forums, blows and tweets to show Paris that Janet doesn't care for her and only wants MJ's money. Like I said on Twitter, Janet has her own debt-free money, and gives and receives debt-free gifts to and from her billionaire boyfriend. :coffee: The ones in charge are going down. Don't any of yall find it funny that Janet's team are tweeting about Janet updating shit on her website? It's a case of what's going on with Kat is personal, but Paris is being a brat and disrespecting family because of MJ's estate. She knows MJ and Janet were close...that's why Janet's the aunt handling this.

I wanna see the pics of Janet and Paris that way I can tell people about it. I've heard the same thing that they were doing just fine earlier

Folks better watch it. Perfect patty wasn't just a character...she's coming!! Someone better get the golf clubs away.

JanetWDIGM2.jpg

Oh lawd! Haha! Perfect Patty is getting everything under control!

She needs to take Paris' phone if she's tweeting things that may not be the truth and stirring the drama pot, especially when it involves family. Dang. If only Michael was here!

Jackson Drama: Marlon Breaks Down in Interview(VIDEO INCLUDED!)

July 24, 2012

The Insider's Kevin Frazier sat down with three of Michael Jackson's siblings to discuss the latest family drama involving Jackson matriarch Katherine Jackson and the pop star's three children.

When asked about the current whereabouts of his mother, Marlon Jackson said the recent explanation given by authorities is not adequate. "That's not good enough for me," he said. Last weekend, a relative reported that Katherine Jackson was missing and was cut off from contact with Michael's children. Authorities eventually made contact with Katherine, who was staying with family members in Arizona, and they verified that she was safe.

"All I know is there's somebody who made the decision that my mother cannot talk to me, and whoever that person is, they've got to answer to me," Marlon told Kevin, without specifying individuals involved. "Because I'm going to see my mother and I'm going to bring her home."

At that point, Marlon appears to get emotional before getting up and walking out of the interview and stating, "I'm going to get to the bottom of this, I am."

The incident comes just days after a relative reported that Katherine Jackson was missing and was cut off from contact with Michael's children. Authorities eventually made contact with Katherine, who was staying with family members in Arizona, and they verified that she was safe.

Keep checking back to TheInsider.com and watch The Insider for more of Kevin's interview with Marlon, Tito and Jackie.

Source: http://www.theinsider.com/gossip/54133_Jackson_Drama_Marlon_Storms_Out_of_Interview/index.html

Now ANYBODY who says still that something isn't up with this has a MAJOR problem.