Michael's Estate and co. VS. Janet and co.

Reyna ♔

One of my friends is mad because I tweeted this:

When you made that speech 3 years ago it was Janet that held your hand @ParisJackson. When your father was being ostracised it was Janet that jumped on Scream, wore the 'I'm a Perv too' t-shirt at the vmas, defending him multiple times. I suggest you show some fucking respect to your elders and stop acting like a hoodrat. You're from Neverland not the hood.

:umm:. Apparently I'm bullying her and trolling.

• Upvote 2

When you made that speech 3 years ago it was Janet that held your hand @ParisJackson. When your father was being ostracised it was Janet that jumped on Scream, wore the 'I'm a Perv too' t-shirt at the vmas, defending him multiple times. I suggest you show some fucking respect to your elders and stop acting like a hoodrat. You're from Neverland not the hood.

You tweeted nothing but the TRUTH BU!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

But I bet she is retweeting and responding to a 14 year old. :rolleyes:

Someone needs to say it, because this mess is out of hand...and Paris just continues to add to it.

I've no idea :lol:. She's pressed and apparently I'm 'narrowminded and stubborn' because I told her I'm not going to agree with her.

Tito's Son TJ

To Seek Temp Guardianship

of MJ's Kids

exclusive

0724-tj-jackson-2.jpg

Tito Joe Jackson, aka TJ, the 34-year-old son of Michael Jackson's brother Tito, is having his lawyer draft legal docs in a bid to become temporary guardian of MJ's 3 kids ... TMZ has learned.

People familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Paris and Prince and Blanket all want TJ to be their guardian because they believe Katherine -- their current guardian -- has effectively been kidnapped by MJ's siblings. The kids haven't seen Katherine in 9 days.

Under California law, a judge would not grant a temporary guardian for teenagers unless the kids were on board with the selection, and we're told all 3 kids are down with it.

As we first reported ... the Michael Jackson Estate is standing by and will support TJ's bid to become the temporary guardian if asked by the Probate judge.

Just 15 hours ago, TJ tweeted to Paris, "I know it's completely unfair for them to do this to you and your brothers. We will keep trying. I love you."

By the way, TJ is married with kids and is in a band with his 2 brothers. And get this ... he was Kim Kardashian's first love. Check out what looks like their prom pic.

0724-kim-kardashian-t-jackson-1.jpg

One final point ... sources connected to MJ's siblings tell TMZ Michael's brothers and sisters are turning on each other. One brother has secretly been telling people he does not support what the others are doing to Katherine.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/24/tj-jackson-tito-jackson-temporary-guardianship-michael-jacksons-kids/

None of this would be happening if they sat those kids down and told them what the hell is going on with Katherine. If it was just health issues, there would be worry and fear with the kids, but not all this insanity. Something is terribly wrong here, especially if TJ is stepping in and on the side of the Estate at that. I don't know what to think, but all of the facts aren't in, and all of this isn't adding up. Period.

This is all just too much for me, kidnapping plots, kids not being able to contact their grandmother for a significant amount of time, she can be seen pictured playing UNO, but can't or won't (don't know which) pick up the phone and let her grandchildren know she's okay. The fact that Janet is involved and getting a lot bad press over that video. I can't take it, I never read what goes on with the family, but just seeing a lot of what's being posted and said about Janet, I decided to look at other websites, and it's just plain ugly all around. So I'm gonna step back and not pay anymore attention to this.

Love ya Janet, and I know you have them kids best interest at heart.

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"Michael's kids all want TJ to become their temporary guardian," a source close to the situation tells Radar. "They trust and love him. Of course, they want Katherine to come home, but they don't have any control of that at this point and just want the drama to stop.TJ's father, Tito, is now having serious regrets about signing a letter with his siblings asking the executors of Michael's estate to resign. Tito now sees that his siblings are only after money and he wants no part of it."

Unconfirmed, so waiting for a statement, but I find it interesting. I don't see how Janet fits into that, though. The other siblings, yeah. Janet has made her own and has a billionaire man by her side. So this is confusing. She must trust Randy a hell of alot.

Source: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/michael-jackson-kids-custody-tito-son-tj

*finally watches the video of Janet trying to get Paris' phone...stands up while all the members are talking crazy* I understand Janhova. I understand. *walks up to podium to make a speech* We all forget that Janhova is also the Goddess of Wisdom. Janet wouldn't get involved in Mike's affairs if she didn't feel that something was wrong. Paris is NOT ready to be an actress. After Mike dead, Paris "got her freedom" by living with Mama Kat. Isn't his estate helping her become an actress because she's MJ's kid? Also the media has been trying to make it seem like Janet is "jealous" of Paris, which she's now believing. Janet went on TV and said she told Paris she feels Paris should wait and study the craft because people out there will basically use her because of her dad.

Now factor in Paris constantly been on Twitter talking to crazy MJ stans that are supporting her rebelling against Janet..of course that would stress Kat out. Health-wise, it was great for her to leave without telling the kids since Paris would probably try to talk her out of it. Not to mention she's a teenager, and will be on her on very quick. Kat had the mini stroke and they didn't tell Paris to protect her (although I say they should have told her), but Paris says she didn't and goes at Randy. Then Kat leaves, Jermaine says it's for her health and pictures of Janet with her boo are released. Paris says she's missing and she didn't talk to her and blah blah blah. After the recent letter, what happened to Mike and those tweet, the media starts to play detectives and medical experts while pushing Paris to keep tweeting shit.

They're training Paris by giving her a dose of her own medicine, and forcing her to stop believing what everyone says about her family online. She says Kat's missing; they say Kat's not. She says she is because I haven't seen or spoken to her; they release pictures of her with Rebbie and the rest online. The media continues to support Paris, a CHILD, because they want to know what's going on with the Jackson family's business; Janet and the rest brings the media to Paris when Janet tries to get her phone. Hell Janet herself holds up her phone like she's taking a picture/video of Paris like the media does. The media and the MJ stans on Twitter are basically trying Paris against the family, and MJ's estate is trying to capitalize on this after that letter is released by getting custody of them.

So basically there's nothing going on but siblings fixing problems in their family. What sucks is that Paris is using the media as an outlet and believing shit like Janet and the rest of the family are solely out to use them to get MJ's money. Mama Kat couldn't do it, so aunt Janet had to. *bows*

• Upvote 2

*finally watches the video of Janet trying to get Paris' phone...stands up while all the members are talking crazy* I understand Janhova. I understand. *walks up to podium to make a speech* We all forget that Janhova is also the Goddess of Wisdom. Janet wouldn't get involved in Mike's affairs if she didn't feel that something was wrong. Paris is NOT ready to be an actress. After Mike dead, Paris "got her freedom" by living with Mama Kat. Isn't his estate helping her become an actress because she's MJ's kid? Also the media has been trying to make it seem like Janet is "jealous" of Paris, which she's now believing. Janet went on TV and said she told Paris she feels Paris should wait and study the craft because people out there will basically use her because of her dad.

Now factor in Paris constantly been on Twitter talking to crazy MJ stans that are supporting her rebelling against Janet..of course that would stress Kat out. Health-wise, it was great for her to leave without telling the kids since Paris would probably try to talk her out of it. Not to mention she's a teenager, and will be on her on very quick. Kat had the mini stroke and they didn't tell Paris to protect her (although I say they should have told her), but Paris says she didn't and goes at Randy. Then Kat leaves, Jermaine says it's for her health and pictures of Janet with her boo are released. Paris says she's missing and she didn't talk to her and blah blah blah. After the recent letter, what happened to Mike and those tweet, the media starts to play detectives and medical experts while pushing Paris to keep tweeting shit.

They're training Paris by giving her a dose of her own medicine, and forcing her to stop believing what everyone says about her family online. She says Kat's missing; they say Kat's not. She says she is because I haven't seen or spoken to her; they release pictures of her with Rebbie and the rest online. The media continues to support Paris, a CHILD, because they want to know what's going on with the Jackson family's business; Janet and the rest brings the media to Paris when Janet tries to get her phone. Hell Janet herself holds up her phone like she's taking a picture/video of Paris like the media does. The media and the MJ stans on Twitter are basically trying Paris against the family, and MJ's estate is trying to capitalize on this after that letter is released by getting custody of them.

So basically there's nothing going on but siblings fixing problems in their family. What sucks is that Paris is using the media as an outlet and believing shit like Janet and the rest of the family are solely out to use them to get MJ's money. Mama Kat couldn't do it, so aunt Janet had to. *bows*

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

How can I better explain it. Paris turned to the media because she knew that she'd get attention as MJ kids. Plus she goes online believing what people say about Janet and the rest of the family. Janet and the rest are basically turning the tables to teach them a lesson. MJ's estate are leeches, because of the simple fact that they're letting the media do it. Plus they're really running with the whole "Janet's jealous of Paris" thing. Not to mention MJ's estate is still in debt...we know what that means. Janet stepped in because it's stressing Kat out, Paris doing too much, and MJ's estate isn't doing anything but letting it happen so they can pimp out his kids.

Basically the world wants another controversy to make the Jacksons seem like a crazy family when it's nothing but MJ's closest sibling along with others stepping in to protect his kids, their mom, and his name.

How can I better explain it. Paris turned to the media because she knew that she'd get attention as MJ kids. Plus she goes online believing what people say about Janet and the rest of the family. Janet and the rest are basically turning the tables to teach them a lesson. MJ's estate are leeches, because of the simple fact that they're letting the media do it. Plus they're really running with the whole "Janet's jealous of Paris" thing. Not to mention MJ's estate is still in debt...we know what that means. Janet stepped in because it's stressing Kat out, Paris doing too much, and MJ's estate isn't doing anything but letting it happen so they can pimp out his kids.

Basically the world wants another controversy to make the Jacksons seem like a crazy family when it's nothing but MJ's closest sibling along with others stepping in to protect his kids, their mom, and his name.

so the media along with other people are stupid cause if Michael's estate is in debt how the hell could Janet want money from it :lol: