Does Money equal happiness?

Bailey

you mean to say is you can buy some ass but that doesn't necessarily mean love. :filenails:

I moved out and lived alone for years, and was miserable, sure I had nice things to come home to but I hated being alone.

:lmao: :lmao:. yes people can buy ass...but I meant a relationship that means something. not benefits

I would be happy if I moved out. Anything is better than my current situation.

Yet, people still feel the need to buy the same phone every year. Mind you, the technology used to create those items is state of the art, and should last for years.

Anywho, to answer the question at hand, Money can't make you happy, but having it can alleviate a lot of problems that make you unhappy. I'm sure money isn't a cure all, but it will make you happier than being poor.

END OF TOPIC....that pretty much covers it :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

how is that? Earning money can build character in some cases not all, but in the case of the lottery winner I would say she fucked up bad, I read that article she won that money a year ago, so in a year's time frame she won a million dollars and now she's dead. :mellow:

i said it builds character... I didn't say it anything about it not killing people

I think the amount of money anyone requires depends on several factors if you have a wife or kids, let's go with the assumption you are single with no kids. I would be quite happy with 100k a year but that of course depends on location and cost of living. I don't think 100k a year cuts it in Manhattan.

Yet, people still feel the need to buy the same phone every year. Mind you, the technology used to create those items is state of the art, and should last for years.

it's not the same phone

all the iPhones are different from the last.. if you don't know the difference then you don't care to know.

it's not the same phone

all the iPhones are different from the last.. if you don't know the difference then you don't care to know.

What I know is that if they have the technology to create something this year, then they had it 24 months ago. Why not add all these "New" features at once so that people don't have to keep buying the same phone. Oh wait, people are dumb enough to keep buying it, so why not take their money. I see what you did there apple. I'm not mad. Keep making that money. :good:

What I know is that if they have the technology to create something this year, then they had it 24 months ago. Why not add all these "New" features at once so that people don't have to keep buying the same phone. Oh wait, people are dumb enough to keep buying it, so why not take their money. I see what you did there apple. I'm not mad. Keep making that money. :good:

I'm mad why can't we just get a 120 GB Itouch or even an 80GB, oh wait because the classic Ipod wouldn't matter anymore.

what kinda character is built that leads to killing people? And you cannot build character from winning money you build it from earning it, clearly that woman did not learn a damn thing :filenails:

wait... she died of natural causes or did she commit suicide... was she murdered.. i mean 2/3 of those isn't about building character...

I'm not saying the more money one has the more character they have... that's redic'... but it builds who we are, personality wise in some perspective.. not saying all rich/middle/poor are the same within their category.

idk... money doesn't equal happiness... more money, more problems... unless you don't tell anyone about your financial well-being.. then some people can find happiness...

if I were rich, I wouldn't tell anyone... they treat you differently...

if I were rich & famous... i'd be alone... because I wouldn't be able to trust anyone... that's the honest truth..

I see what you're saying.

I definitely wouldn't tell anyone I'm rich. Maybe my parents, but that's it. lol

but to some extent we all buy into the status symbol ideal of happiness, I never wanted an Apple computer even when I could afford to get that stuff, now its like I want everything Apple. Sometimes we are label whores, or at least I am. I rememeber being on the phone with Sprint saying I wanted an Iphone, and the lady on the line asked me why? "We have plenty of other phones just as good if not better than the Iphone" :crazy: I'm sitting on the phone like why do I have to explain to you why I want what I want. :blink:

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You sound like one of those people I can't stand trying to give advice to :lmao:

Hell the fuck no, Money for me only adds to my happiness, as long as I have living family and friends, and great experiences, I'm happy, point blank, period. Money makes life easier in a lot of ways but it also can make life harder in a lot of ways, more bills, more things in general to take care of (if buying stuff). It's completely up to you, because we are not all the same and we don't all see things the same, for me money is ALWAYS welcomed, and appreciated, but it's not NEEEEDED for my overall happiness.

NO, but it certainly makes things a HELL OF ALOT easier. I feel so fortunate to be quite financially set this year more than I can imagine as I've been able to do anything and everything I want without any financial setbacks at all. Money relieves alot of the bullshit and stress that brings worry, but it doesn't relieve personal issues which to me is just as important.