EXCLUSSIVE FUKING VIDEO, NIKI MINAJ AND MARIAH CUSSING EACH OTHER OUT

jarrylf

nicki: ...take it back, and if you got a fucking problem, handle it. i told them im not fucking with your fucking highness no more. figure it out

mariah: ughhhhh whyyyyyyyyy do i have a three yr old around me

nicki: i'm not gonna sit here for 20 mins and have you go down your resume everyday, no GOODBYE.

mariah: i can't see my kids until you decide

nicki: go then go

mariah: to stop having a little baby fit, goin all around

nicki: go then you're boring as fuck, BORING AS FUCK.

• Upvote 1

nicki: ...take it back, and if you got a fucking problem, handle it. i told them im not fucking with your fucking highness no more. figure it out

mariah: ughhhhh whyyyyyyyyy do i have a three yr old around me

nicki: i'm not gonna sit here for 20 mins and have you go down your resume everyday, no GOODBYE.

mariah: i can't see my kids until you decide

nicki: go then go

mariah: to stop having a little baby fit, goin all around

nicki: go then you're boring as fuck, BORING AS FUCK.

I love you for translating :wub:

I hope 1 of 3 things happen, 1 Nicki is tooo pressed by Mariah and her greatness, legacy, and talent to even sit in the same room with her to continue being on the show and begs the producers to let her go! (not likely sadly) 2. The Producers do not approve of this kind of press for the show, and realize it's just a circus now so they fire Minaj, and almost completely start over with the 3 judges it should've been all along. 3. The Producers pull the plug on this shitty show all together, and just let The Voice and XFactor rightfully rule the singing competition shows.

all 3 of which I don't see happening, but I want/pray they do, I'd be VERY happy with any of the 3 :good:

Longer version:

Thanks I meant to switch the version I currently have up for that 1.

Yea Im wit Andy she disrespected everyone in that room by acting that stupid towards Mariah, erase the fact that Mariah's more of a legend than Minaj will ever be in her dreams, still that is some high school bullshit right now, and Nicki's either 30 or almost 30, she's too gorwn for that. Quitting would be the dignified move on her part. I know some would say "oh but that would mean Mariah wins in the Mariah vs. Nicki bull, but Mariah already won when she got that kind of reaction out of the pressed broad.

I might be gullible, but I say there's no way that's fake. Idol doesn't have a history of stuff like this and it's still one of the highest rated shows on TV. I've seen interviews with Nicki where I've thought she was pretty rude and annoying, and we're all familiar with Mariah's thick shade. Maybe it took them all by surprise? And having watched Keith Urban this year on The Voice Australia I would bet he doesn't go for shit like this - he's too straight-up-and-down. I believe it.

• Upvote 1

I might be gullible, but I say there's no way that's fake. Idol doesn't have a history of stuff like this and it's still one of the highest rated shows on TV. I've seen interviews with Nicki where I've thought she was pretty rude and annoying, and we're all familiar with Mariah's thick shade. Maybe it took them all by surprise? And having watched Keith Urban this year on The Voice Australia I would bet he doesn't go for shit like this - he's too straight-up-and-down. I believe it.

I agree, even when they did the whole Paula deal with her supposedly being drunk on the show it was for laughs and some talk, but this Mariah Nicki deal was str8 up hood on Nicki, and folks all say Mariah can be a serious diva on yo ass, I think several things: 1. it was real 2. when two folks have beef they either fight it out or someone has to go. 3 Nicki had been holding back a lot of anger and it came out, now they choose to go on with those two, its only going to get worst.

I agree, even when they did the whole Paula deal with her supposedly being drunk on the show it was for laughs and some talk, but this Mariah Nicki deal was str8 up hood on Nicki, and folks all say Mariah can be a serious diva on yo ass, I think several things: 1. it was real 2. when two folks have beef they either fight it out or someone has to go. 3 Nicki had been holding back a lot of anger and it came out, now they choose to go on with those two, its only going to get worst.

If it's a setup then hats off to them because all I've heard is people saying they can't wait to watch the show - myself included. It's likely they'll kiss and make up but if it's happened once it'll happen again. We may have never seen a diva-off like this before. :lol:

I have a question after watching the video discussion with Sharon Osbourne, do we think that the person who is "going off" is ghetto trash? Or do we think that person is laying down the law? Now granted Nicki did not say what she wanted to say in the most eloquent manner but she did get some thangs off her chest :whistle:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN, I DIDN'T KNOW WHO WOULD START IT OR HOW IT'D HAPPEN BUT I KNEW IT WOULD. You gotta listen closely to hear exactly what's being said

What I caught from listening closely

Nikki-I told them im not fucking putting up with her fucking highness over there"

Mariah- I can't see my kids because you decided yo-"

Niki- GOOD, WELL DEN, GO SEE DEM NAH! GO SEE DEM NAH!"

Ima be watching this video over and over until I understand every single word, so if any of you can translate better, post here. I hear Mariah real good tho lol

fucking moo moo gave her DIVA attitude :lmao: :lmao:

I have a question after watching the video discussion with Sharon Osbourne, do we think that the person who is "going off" is ghetto trash? Or do we think that person is laying down the law? Now granted Nicki did not say what she wanted to say in the most eloquent manner but she did get some thangs off her chest :whistle:

I know I do :coffee: Theres a respectful way to go about getting stuff off your chest and Nicki didn't do that at all, to me theres no excuse to be a ignorant fool. Sadly tho alot of people (ESPECIALLY WOMEN) think that is how you do things, but it's so not, it accomplishes NOTHING, and makes a fool out of you.

• Upvote 1

I know I do :coffee: Theres a respectful way to go about getting stuff off your chest and Nicki didn't do that at all, to me theres no excuse to be a ignorant fool. Sadly tho alot of people (ESPECIALLY WOMEN) think that is how you do things, but it's so not, it accomplishes NOTHING, and makes a fool out of you.

See this is the problem with the discussion folks are so used to watching BBwives and the like they don't know the difference between a stunt for ratings and the real thing, and young people who watch the fake crap believe that's how you really deal with people and its not. And this goes back to my "Female Factor" post, although Game called it random, apparently its not so random at all look around you, MJ spoke on this women can't root for other women, they have to take them down, this shit is as old as Janet Vs Madonna