EXCLUSSIVE FUKING VIDEO, NIKI MINAJ AND MARIAH CUSSING EACH OTHER OUT

jarrylf

this shit is just going on and on....well apparently Nicki is on twitter....like right NOW...lol...and Mariah talked to Barbara Walters and basically said she is not leaving the show but she will up her security and she and Nicki will not be fighting anymore....so I get the hint that Mariah will get Nicki off the show somehow.

http://www.eonline.com/news/351300/nicki-minaj-slams-claim-she-threatened-to-shoot-mariah-carey-in-american-idol-bust-up

I can't stay here and do this, its reductive at this point. Ima be real wit ya'll as little as my opinion matters, but I will say I was never cool on Nicki because she disrespected Lil Kim, now I know just like ya'll know Lil Kim fucked her face up and is out the game, been out the game, BUT Lil Kim was the original she came to the game with something fresh and did it well, Nicki didn't pay her respects and for that she is dust to me. Ya'll know I'm ole school I don't believe in forgetting the ones that made the way, I don't believe Britney when she says Madonna is the one she models after when all I hear and see is half done Janet. I don't particularly care for Mariah like that but I respect a woman in the game for over two decades and 18 number ones.

If you ask me, Nicki is just an example of the way of the current generation of popstars. They are all full of themselfs, think they are bigger than they are, foul mouthed and disrespectful and in your face. It's the reality tv generation, the twitter/facebook generation, big egos, elevated self opinions, voyeurism.

The generation mariah, and Janet etc come from is one that still kept their business private, understood how to give the 'diva' without ego, and be humble at the same time. Not to mention, they came from a time when you could succeed without having to strip off or wear stupid pink wigs. They also know how to respect the ones before them that paved the way.

• Upvote 4

If you ask me, Nicki is just an example of the way of the current generation of popstars. They are all full of themselfs, think they are bigger than they are, foul mouthed and disrespectful and in your face. It's the reality tv generation, the twitter/facebook generation, big egos, elevated self opinions, voyeurism.

The generation mariah, and Janet etc come from is one that still kept their business private, understood how to give the 'diva' without ego, and be humble at the same time. Not to mention, they came from a time when you could succeed without having to strip off or wear stupid pink wigs.

you hit it....all that...but shit has changed and so fucking quick, it's like to be interesting these gurls have to be extra and over the top, but you know a famous lady once said "some things will never change" and I would like to point out the fact between pink wigs, and false shoulder body parts one woman in the business slayed all over the place with no colored wigs, no fake body parts, no shock value, just good ole fashion talent... Adele :clapping:

you hit it....all that...but shit has changed and so fucking quick, it's like to be interesting these gurls have to be extra and over the top, but you know a famous lady once said "some things will never change" and I would like to point out the fact between pink wigs, and false shoulder body parts one woman in the business slayed all over the place with no colored wigs, no fake body parts, no shock value, just good ole fashion talent... Adele :clapping:

True that. She gives us all hope lol.

The generation mariah, and Janet etc come from is one that still kept their business private, understood how to give the 'diva' without ego, and be humble at the same time. Not to mention, they came from a time when you could succeed without having to strip off or wear stupid pink wigs. They also know how to respect the ones before them that paved the way.

Your first lucid post ever

I've always held that opinion and expressed it in a lucid way. People on here choose to read it differently.

You think cause I diss one popstar it means I hate them all and love only Janet?

Sigh.

You made it seem that way, but I agree. Nicki Minaj and all the other wannabe popstars are annoying. Bring back true talent like Janet, MJ, Whitney, Mimi, etc!

I've always held that opinion and expressed it in a lucid way. People on here choose to read it differently.

You think cause I diss one popstar it means I hate them all and love only Janet?

Sigh.

I can't talk for everyone, but I only agree with what you said about Nicki because she put herself out of her place by even trying with Mariah, other celebs that you don't like that we do, wouldn't try that, that we know of.

We respond to what you show us, you like more people than Janet, than stop comparing you don't like to Janet, and put other people at fault for liking something from someone else that they might not like for Janet.

Nicki came across as trashy and out of order, but why all this talk about nicking getting out of her place? What so because Mariah has had more success she's allowed to speak to someone any way she likes? She isn't nickis mother/manager/wife - she's a co worker.

If Mariah was rude to me I would put her in her place too. That place is another human being who isn't better than anyone else just because she's more successful on paper.

Nicki came across as trashy and out of order, but why all this talk about nicking getting out of her place? What so because Mariah has had more success she's allowed to speak to someone any way she likes? She isn't nickis mother/manager/wife - she's a co worker.

If Mariah was rude to me I would put her in her place too. That place is another human being who isn't better than anyone else just because she's more successful on paper.

Well Nicki tweet "don't keep going on about your resume" shoes that Mariah didn't say anything TO her rudely. She just went on and on about "her resume" which most judges on these shows do. Nickis initial problem therefore is that Mariah kept talking about her success which she has every right to do. Maybe Nicki called her out on it and Mariah replied in a shading way and then the argument starts.

And it's fine to put someone in their place no matter who they are without coming across as ghetto trash and being loud.

Nicki put no one in place but herself.

EXACTLY :clapping: I've been all over the comments Nicki been getting snatched by folks that aint even Mariah fans but its about respect. Now if Mariah was coming at Nicki left then yeah I get it, BUT there's a proper way of saying what's on your mind. Now of course if you have sat silent and every time you say something someone else has to jump in with their two cents worth then I can understand laying down the law even when it comes out all fucked up bitch didn't spare any words and I betcha Mariah know where Nicki coming from now.

^ Yeah exactly. There are better ways Nicki could've handled the situation if she truly had an issue. That kind of outburst would likely get someone fired at a normal job. I believe it's down to one of these 3 scenarios:

(1.) If she felt she was interrupting her, what she could've done was talk to her on the side and ask her not too. I'm sure Mariah would've complied as I remember at one point she was a bit self-conscious about interrupting in the first conference meeting.

(2.) If she's jealous about her resume, well maybe she should focus on improving her own because that last album wasn't a very solid contribution to her brand in my opinion.

(3.) If she disagrees with Mariah about a contestant, again she could've approached it in a more professional manner. Argue points as to why the contestant is good. Simon and Paula had disagreements but it would never escalate to this point.

She is the one that needs to "handle it."

I haven't chose a side because I have better things to worry about

I don't. This weeks been boring in the life of Bu. But the showbiz world has kept me entertained tbh. This, Rih vs Chris vs karrice, Anderson vs Star, A possible Kim and Ye split. Lord shit went down this week.

^ Yeah exactly. There are better ways Nicki could've handled the situation if she truly had an issue. That kind of outburst would likely get someone fired at a normal job. I believe it's down to one of these 3 scenarios:

(1.) If she felt she was interrupting her, what she could've done was talk to her on the side and ask her not too. I'm sure Mariah would've complied as I remember at one point she was a bit self-conscious about interrupting in the first conference meeting.

(2.) If she's jealous about her resume, well maybe she should focus on improving her own because that last album wasn't a very solid contribution to her brand in my opinion.

(3.) If she disagrees with Mariah about a contestant, again she could've approached it in a more professional manner. Argue points as to why the contestant is good. Simon and Paula had disagreements but it would never escalate to this point.

She is the one that needs to "handle it."

I read a comment on one of the more reputable places that said "I won't be allowing my kids to watch this show if behavior like that is acceptable" ....now that's a problem. :filenails:

Fleetwood smack

Last season on “American Idol,” Stevie Nicks was a coach for the contestants. But she says she’s glad she’s not involved this year, now that smack-talking Nicki Minaj is there. Weighing on the rapper’s recent outburst against Carey, Nicks said, “How dare this little girl! … If I had been Mariah I would have walked over to Nicki and strangled her to death right there.”

Sitting poolside in East Hampton New York promoting her new documentary, “In Your Dreams,” the still stunning 64-year-old is on a rock and a roll. “I would have killed her in front of all those people and had to go to jail for it,” the former Fleetwood Mac star promised.

Nicks also revealed if she and Lindsey Buckingham were starting out today they would “absolutely” go on “American Idol,” “The X Factor” or “The Voice.” “That’s how you get seen these days,” she explained. But, Nicks says, “I would have had to drag [Lindsey] kicking and screaming. He probably would have given them the finger.”

And would she ever judge a show like that? Nicks insists, no way. “If you stick me in the middle of a burning fire,” she says, “I don’t think I’d like it very much.”

http://www.thedaily.com/article/2012/10/09/100912-ent-stevie-nicks-cronin/

----

:lol: