EXCLUSSIVE FUKING VIDEO, NIKI MINAJ AND MARIAH CUSSING EACH OTHER OUT

jarrylf

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN, I DIDN'T KNOW WHO WOULD START IT OR HOW IT'D HAPPEN BUT I KNEW IT WOULD. You gotta listen closely to hear exactly what's being said

What I caught from listening closely

Nikki-I told them im not fucking putting up with her fucking highness over there"

Mariah- I can't see my kids because you decided yo-"

Niki- GOOD, WELL DEN, GO SEE DEM NAH! GO SEE DEM NAH!"

Ima be watching this video over and over until I understand every single word, so if any of you can translate better, post here. I hear Mariah real good tho lol

• Upvote 1

What I caught from listening closely

Nikki-I told them im not fucking putting up with her fucking highness over there"

Mariah- I can't see my kids because you decided yo-"

Niki- GOOD, WELL DEN, GO SEE DEM NAH! GO SEE DEM NAH!"

Thanks for trying to transcribe it. :asham: I can hear what you wrote now. :lol:

Mess. :lol:

Publicity stunt. Didn't they work together and have nothing but nice things to say?

I thought publicity stunt too at first, but Mariah was not going full blast, Nicki was, and we have ALL heard Nicki is known for being obnoxious her attitude is fucked up. But if Mariah has the star power she betta check her ass.

THIS IS WHY NICKI SHOULD NOT BE ON THE SHOW, she is not worthy, or good enough to sit at that table, and has the NERRRVE to disrespect Mariah.

Publicity stunt. Didn't they work together and have nothing but nice things to say?

You've never cussed out someone you got along with a few days/weeks before hand?

And this is why Lenny Kravitz (Mariah's choice) should've been on the panel instead...

YUP, or NO 4th judge at all, no 4th judge is necessary, and never has been in this shows history.

I think it's real you dont talk about folks kids...sorry stunts do not involve talking about my kids and I say "oh okay anything for ratings" :filenails:

ALLL THAT, Nicki was too messy and was TRYIN IT!!!

Could you imagine if that were Mariah and Christina... :lol:

With their past of shade ("friendly" shade apparently), I got a feeling if something went off between them, I think they both woulda been loud and clip in hair pieces woulda hit the floor lol

most of the comments between TMZ and youtube state Nicki needs to learn respect, Mariah been in the game too long to have this new chick coming at her left, sorry but I enjoy both artists, but I have to side with Mariah bitch been in the game too long to put up with any disrespect, Nicki will never achieve that level of success. I know damn well if that were Janet we would all be steaming at the fact some new chic is acting like she deserves as much.

@Deyanely_Fenty: "That wasn't me yelling at Mariah it was ROMAN" <----that's what she's gonna say

‏@IMLegendaryMe

@MariahCarey was serving MJ "Human Nature" with that "Whyyyy WHYYYYY!"

@IMLegendaryMe

My girl @MariahCarey can't help but sing, she slipped into chest register on that 3rd "WHYYYYYY!"

I CANNOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think it's that big of a deal. She's just human. She lost it...at the wrong time and didn't handle it. Let's not act like we're perfect and we never have off moments.

But Nicki don't belong there, Mariah is desserving to be the only women there and probably thought she was, and then it was a trick. Thats messed up.

omg i would love to see janet judging at least in one episode and have her check someone. that would be too fucking amazing.

I'd LIVE for that!!! lol And I believe Janet would, thats why I was rooting for Janet to do this kind of show. Personally I think Janet would BRING IT, and show sides of her we only have seen in doses lol.

Well Mariah does have a diva attitude and we've seen it on plenty of videos at her concerts and other places and she must've done something to piss Nicki off. Nicki didn't have to get that crazy but who knows how much of Mariah's diva ways Nicki had to put up with before she got pissed off