VMAs 2009

Bailey

i do i do...i watch the entire mj tribute cause it leads into it...and the guy about to fall doing the lean in smooth criminal is hilarious ...and i like watching alicia keys say "she about to tear it up"...lol

LOL I feel so sorry for the dancer that fails during Smooth Criminal haha. Alicia Keys always gets me excited! Is that what she says? I've always tried figuring it out :lol:

I don't think I've EVER seen a crowd get so hyped for anyone before when that glass smashes and Janet storms out!

LOL I feel so sorry for the dancer that fails during Smooth Criminal haha. Alicia Keys always gets me excited! Is that what she says? I've always tried figuring it out :lol:

I don't think I've EVER seen a crowd get so hyped for anyone before when that glass smashes and Janet storms out!

Yes! Lol it was amazing watching the celebs pink, jlo, beyonce all hyped

IMO it was the performance of the year....and second of the decade (behind the SB). Lol. The tribute will go down history like MJs VMA medley.

Although it was seen by the critics etc as the performance of the night. I think sadly its underrated by many of the youth of today's generation. They don't understand 'a good performance' unless it's to shock and scare, and so they kinda skipped past it. Idiots lol.

i do i do...i watch the entire mj tribute cause it leads into it...and the guy about to fall doing the lean in smooth criminal is hilarious ...and i like watching alicia keys say "she about to tear it up"...lol

I Keys was talking about the dancer and saying "he can't get up"

I thought Alicia said "Here she come!" They know when the Queen is on stage it's goin' down haha!