Happy bday CK1Czar!

hotboy06

Happy Birthday

Thanks sir

Happy birthday :)! Hope you're having a great day

I am. Right now I'm arguing with some chick on Facebook about abortions. The only reason she's voting for Romney is because she doesn't feel a woman has the right to choose

Thanks sir

I am. Right now I'm arguing with some chick on Facebook about abortions. The only reason she's voting for Romney is because she doesn't feel a woman has the right to choose

YASSS!!

I saw you DRAG one of my former school mates so effortlessly on Latoya's status update. I am so proud of you!!

Latoya gave me permission to. lol...

I'm glad you did.

There's nothing wrong with finding a relationship with God or what you believe in. But I think he became JW to seek redemption for becoming a teen parent. And I deleted him on FB because he speaks for God and what "God wants us to do" with some very disrespectful methods. I can't deal with anyone acting brand new.

I'm glad you did.

There's nothing wrong with finding a relationship with God or what you believe in. But I think he became JW to seek redemption for becoming a teen parent. And I deleted him on FB because he speaks for God and what "God wants us to do" with some very disrespectful methods. I can't deal with anyone acting brand new.

Well, it was a pleasure talking to him

• Upvote 1