Gabrielle Giffords Shot: Congresswoman Shot In Arizona

Shawn1814

Sarah just deleted this post on twitter

mGMts.png

What a fucking cunt! This has been heavily criticized for this very reason. And the motherfucker is so stupid that she didn't take a hint. It's scary that an idiot like this actually has followers in this country. And the bitch is so goddamned stupid, that she probably isn't even capable of feeling guilty. SMDH

this is what some fuckhole wrote on sarah's facebook page.

crazyputamierda.jpg

makes me want to get a facebook account and go awf on him (& other crazies). :umm:

even though its sad

it will show the kind of people who are her followers. this will only bring her down even faster than what it is now

Gabrielle Giffords was on @SarahPalinUSA's infamous "target" map #teahadists

sarahpac_0.jpg

that crazy ass is the one that caused all this mess................................fuckin hate her illiterate ass :angry:

don't politicians know we have alot of crack pots out their that take what say or do as gospel-WTF ??!

now someone clear up something 4 me: did Gabrielle Giffords vote 4 or against the health care bill ? :unsure:

People on Twitter are going in on Sarah because of that map she had on her website..

TanaButler Tana Butler

Too little too late, you monster. RT @SarahPalinUSA: On the tragedy in Arizona http://fb.me/FcGTV0dG

2 minutes ago

NW_Mark

NW_Mark NW_Mark

@

@SarahPalinUSA Why did you take down your page showing Rep. Gifford with a gun sight target on her in the last hour? You are disgusting.

jessespector Jesse Spector

by neilvogel

Horrifying news from Arizona. @SarahPalinUSA can try to hide the "crosshairs" map, but the Internet has a memory: http://ow.ly/3AvUA

33 minutes ago

General Tso Chicken

GenTsoChicken General Tso Chicken

I guess its 1 down 19 more to go for u @SarahPalinUSA. You must be a proud mamma grizzly today. #p2

Anti_Intellect D. M.

by John_Mamola

Note to @SarahPalinUSA: You do not play with politics. I hope you ready for the level of scrutiny coming your way. You earned it this time.

5 minutes ago

Charlotte

CharLouiseJ Charlotte

RT @Lboogie2000: RT @Naparstek: Looks like @SarahPalinUSA has taken down the web site targeting Rep. Giffords with ... http://tmi.me/5dbSA

54 seconds ago

JessicaHusseinObama

vdaze JessicaHusseinObama

by KickAssTweets_

To those saying we shouldn't be pointing fingers at @SarahPalinUSA - FUCK YOU. That bitch shares blame, and you know it. #p2

18 minutes ago

Bryan McGhee

BryanMcGhee Bryan McGhee

by DramaTweetBrad

Rep. Giffords shooting is a perfect example why @sarahpalinusa, @glennbeck and the other idiots over @foxnews are so dangerous. #hatespeech

God don't like ugly.......................................her ass is about 2 FRY !!!!!!! :excited::dance: :dance:

fuck that bitch !!! :angry:

I feel like minorites should jump to the republican side... more to combat the racist shit from within... I feel like the democrats take their base for granted... Its some racist fucks on the republican side... but its also some racist democrats... that feed into the sterotype of babying minorities...

I agree with some things republicans want... but I mostly identify with democrats and I love obama even though I feel like he is a wimp at times.

I feel like minorites should jump to the republican side... more to combat the racist shit from within... I feel like the democrats take their base for granted... Its some racist fucks on the republican side... but its also some racist democrats... that feed into the sterotype of babying minorities...

I agree with some things republicans want... but I mostly identify with democrats and I love obama even though I feel like he is a wimp at times.

Hell to the naw :blink: IF they could, there's a large contingency of those fools that would love to bring the country back to oppression.

If anything, there should be a strong third party. But the Republicans are stuck in an era that's never coming back.

Archived