I see no one is talking about Madonna's "MDNA" tour. Not totally selling all her tickets

JoeJoe

tumblr_mc3uasAGRO1qa82d1o8_r2_250.gif

yeah... okay! They're married/straight men who just enjoy a female artist with no talent and singing about dancing and club bouncing... most of all female artists fanbases are gays... why do you think Madonna is for gay-rights and shit... not JUST because it's right.. but because she's pandering to her fans

do women like Madonna :unsure: I think lesbians like her right?

str8 women in their 30s do, she was a symbol of female empowerment, bucking the status quo and doing what you want.....a lot of young ladies dressed like Madonna they wanted to be a woman with power who said I don't give a fuck about what you think......and most of her fan base beyond women that I am aware of are white gay men
  • Upvote 1

str8 women in their 30s do, she was a symbol of female empowerment, bucking the status quo and doing what you want.....a lot of young ladies dressed like Madonna they wanted to be a woman with power who said I don't give a fuck about what you think......and most of her fan base beyond women that I am aware of are white gay men

Madonna transcends color

Um no she don't I can count the number of chocolate chips in the cookie dough at her shows.....um no mam :umm:

I didn't say her shows are half black and half white. I said Madonna transcends color. She's not for any one race and she has fans of every race. If you're a gay black man, why wouldn't you be a fan of Madonna? Because she's white? Apart from appropriating ballroom culture, which I give you is big and might be a reason, what else? Madonna is the biggest female icon of our time, and to say she doesn't transcend color or have black fans is stupid especially when you are sitting front row :sigh:

• Upvote 1

A lot of past tense in your reply... Lets stick with 2012...

I didn't say her shows are half black and half white. I said Madonna transcends color. She's not for any one race and she has fans of every race. If you're a gay black man, why wouldn't you be a fan of Madonna? Because she's white? Apart from appropriating ballroom culture, which I give you is big and might be a reason, what else? Madonna is the biggest female icon of our time, and to say she doesn't transcend color or have black fans is stupid especially when you are sitting front row :sigh:

I never said she didn't have Black fans, but to assert that her fanbase is even a quarter percent Black is waaaaaayyyyyy off, sorry keep trying though :)

A lot of people have fans of many races.. Kinda common when ur a pop star

I never said she didn't have Black fans, but to assert that her fanbase is even a quarter percent Black is waaaaaayyyyyy off, sorry keep trying though :)

A lot of people have fans of many races.. Kinda common when ur a pop star

Kinda common when you're a popstar? What about the biggest popstar second only to Michael Jackson? You're saying they have a diverse fanbase that...

TRANSCENDS COLOR?

OH.

*drops mic*

Eat shit Bailey, you can't pull off bitchy and I will always win so don't try it.

And just to remind you why you're beat:

Me: Madonna transcends color

You: Um no she don't

And you can also cease and desist with the Paul swagger jacking :)

Bye now :wave:

Kinda common when you're a popstar? What about the biggest popstar second only to Michael Jackson? You're saying they have a diverse fanbase that...

TRANSCENDS COLOR?

OH.

*drops mic*

Eat shit Bailey, you can't pull off bitchy and I will always win so don't try it.

Bye now :wave:

you keep living that delusional....take the dick outta ya ass so you can think clearly :coffee:

TRANSCENDS COLOR?

OH.

*drops mic*

Bye now

you have turned to a total bitch to me....for no reason...I haven't done anything to you that's why i spoke on it earlier, you act like you have a problem with me dude, don't worry I aint gotta fuck with you, you can be ignored too ....aint nothing to it but to do it :wave:

you have turned to a total bitch to me....for no reason...I haven't done anything to you that's why i spoke on it earlier, you act like you have a problem with me dude, don't worry I aint gotta fuck with you, you can be ignored too ....aint nothing to it but to do it :wave:

I'd like to see you try to ignore anyone :huh: You'll dig up a 3 year old thread to try and make a point after saying you're going to take the high road.

I have no problems with you. When any bitch tries to get sly out of the blue though, I will destroy you. So put me on ignore please I would be glad to avoid your emotional two faced bullshit.

let me know when you can afford those seats :)

Not only could I afford those seats, I passed up free Madonna tickets because I don't give a fuck. And here you are huffing and puffing about how she doesn't have black fans when you paid your whole paycheck to taste her sweat in the air :lmao:

biggest "pop"star :umm: yea if this was 1990 :coffee: Madonna is the biggest touring star... not the biggest pop star... the biggest pop stars don't flop in their home country in 2012... MJ is a has been too... RIP but it's true