I see no one is talking about Madonna's "MDNA" tour. Not totally selling all her tickets

JoeJoe

Well have u "graduated" to the next step? ...I havent been here in a while to keep up with ur storyline. :asham:

well let's just say me and my new best friend got drunk and um he kissed me on my lips. If his baby momma found out she'd be shocked to know her man likes another guy especially the same black guy she likes which is me :lol: Oh and we weren't alone when he did this. I was shocked cause I thought Darrel was str8 at least for the most part. He started talking about how we should tell his mom i'm like wtf I think he wants a relationship. I'm not telling the whole story cause it's too much to type right now lol

Fine

"Either way we want dick"

:rolleyes:

well let's just say me and my new best friend got drunk and um he kissed me on my lips. If his baby momma found out she'd be shocked to know her man likes another guy especially the same black guy she likes which is me :lol: Oh and we weren't alone when he did this. I was shocked cause I thought Darrel was str8 at least for the most part. He started talking about how we should tell his mom i'm like wtf I think he wants a relationship. I'm not telling the whole story cause it's too much to type right now lol

You stay having NEW men/friends in ur life. I swear you are the sluttiest virgin I've ever seen in my LIFE. Its weird.. how you "Get around" but not really .. :lol:

You stay having NEW men/friends in ur life. I swear you are the sluttiest virgin I've ever seen in my LIFE. Its weird.. how you "Get around" but not really .. :lol:

lmao Darrel is actually Raf's friend who came over with Raf one day which was December of last year and the 1st night he met me he talked to me in private saying how him and I should hang out cause he doesn't have many friends and that him and Raf really don't have much in common. I was thinking to myself "Foo you just met me wtf" and I just felt he was too clingy and needy. I know white boys are crazy but he was doin' too much. He had came out my room a little later and said "Hey I saw you had your facebook on so I added myself to your friend's list" and I was like :mellow: and then before everybody left he asked for my number so we could hang out and I was like "Oh I don't have a pen around" and he was like "Yeah you do it's right there" :lol: he caught me trying to lie. So after about 2 months of him hitting me up on facebook I finally said "fuck it" and I said yeah he could come over and hang out and now he's like my best friend. Weird shit always happens to me.

lmao Darrel is actually Raf's friend who came over with Raf one day which was December of last year and the 1st night he met me he talked to me in private saying how him and I should hang out cause he doesn't have many friends and that him and Raf really don't have much in common. I was thinking to myself "Foo you just met me wtf" and I just felt he was too clingy and needy. I know white boys are crazy but he was doin' too much. He had came out my room a little later and said "Hey I saw you had your facebook on so I added myself to your friend's list" and I was like :mellow: and then before everybody left he asked for my number so we could hang out and I was like "Oh I don't have a pen around" and he was like "Yeah you do it's right there" :lol: he caught me trying to lie. So after about 2 months of him hitting me up on facebook I finally said "fuck it" and I said yeah he could come over and hang out and now he's like my best friend. Weird shit always happens to me.

.... and have flat butts according to you. >_<

:umm::sigh:

• 4 weeks later...

first of all.. that photo was taken in Russia (or somewhere in Europe) during an LGBT tribute event for the band, "Pussy Riot"

http://globalequalit...ss.com/2012/08/

you're dismissed

gay or not I still dont see any black people in the photos.

and I bet you could "pick out a typical" gay dude at a Madonna show faster than you could at a Janet show