I see no one is talking about Madonna's "MDNA" tour. Not totally selling all her tickets

JoeJoe

And when was the last time you went to a Madonna concert an did a head count of all the black people? Never? Oh. You can sit down with bailey on the dunce love seat in the corner.

Ima let yo bitch ass have it....you need to shut yo fucking mouth you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and you sound ignorant as all fucking hell....now you keep this shit up and I will show yo ass what losing feels like because you swear you the bitch that wins but Ima go the fuck off and drag that slut ass of yours all over this fucking board keep it up.....you show this agism shit like that shit is fucking cute I bet you don't have any money, little to zero college education but you up in here talking big like you "winning" you're just another New York slut walking the fucking streets talking about living in a fucking cum bubble.....if that's cute and young let me be old and smarter
  • Upvote 1

Ima let yo bitch ass have it....you need to shut yo fucking mouth you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and you sound ignorant as all fucking hell....now you keep this shit up and I will show yo ass what losing feels like because you swear you the bitch that wins but Ima go the fuck off and drag that slut ass of yours all over this fucking board keep it up.....you show this agism shit like that shit is fucking cute I bet you don't have any money, little to zero college education but you up in here talking big like you "winning" you're just another New York slut walking the fucking streets talking about living in a fucking cum bubble.....if that's cute and young let me be old and smarter

Lol! I graduated college two years ago and I'm now an art director. You failed nursing school. I told you to SIT. Before you break a hip I'm just looking out for you gramps.

Lol! I graduated college two years ago and I'm now an art director. You failed nursing school. I told you to SIT. Before you break a hip I'm just looking out for you gramps.

and I didn't sit. and I walked away from nursing school, see how much you follow me and I dont follow hos, they not worth any more time than it takes to nut...and I have a degree already do ya research bitch

and here you are cum bubble life and all I bet your parents are so proud....and I'm telling you hos dont give orders they take them

bitch said he been walking miles for fucking days, so the subs go down and you can't afford a fucking cab? Did they stop running too?

Yes they stopped picking people up cus there is a gas shortage. People lost their homes, their lives, NYC and neighboring areas were seriously affected. Speaking of, I do live in NYC. Where do you live bitch. Who can afford what? Oooohhh. God I'm getting tired of saying that.

and I didn't sit. and I walked away from nursing school, see how much you follow me and I dont follow hos, they not worth any more time than it takes to nut...and I have a degree already do ya research bitch

Did you get that degree online? Oh right they didn't have Internet back then :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Who's mad. Someone is talking about black vs white people and you're on it like flies on shit.

and to correct your wrong shit, the conversation was only Black vs White in a limited mind's world, I told yo bitch ass Madonna mostly has a gay white male crowd, FACT, never said she had NO BLACKS, reading is fundamental as all fucking hell they don't teach you to read in Art school? You just sit there with finger paints and shit? stupid ass bitch :sigh:
  • Upvote 1

Yes they stopped picking people up cus there is a gas shortage. People lost their homes, their lives, NYC and neighboring areas were seriously affected. Speaking of, I do live in NYC. Where do you live bitch. Who can afford what? Oooohhh. God I'm getting tired of saying that.

you not in Manhattan, you barely got out of there last night, remember? you a burrough bitch, I watch enough Sex in the City to know they don't do burrough , well not the ones balling :)

Who's mad. Someone is talking about black vs white people and you're on it like flies on shit.

what did I say bitch that makes it that i'm in on some black vs white shit cause I don't see no black vs white goin' on dumb fuck and if it is I apparent that I ain't paying attention to it
  • Upvote 1

Did you get that degree online? Oh right they didn't have Internet back then :unsure:

oh yea you're winning....same shit over and over right? Wow....you not worth my time at fucking all, I bet that's why you fuck Black dudes they won't date you so you just drop roll over and take it right? fucking ho :lmao: well look on the bright side you can be a ho at any age :)

what did I say bitch that makes it that i'm in on some black vs white shit cause I don't see no black vs white goin' on dumb fuck and if it is I apparent that I ain't paying attention to it

there aint no Black vs White going on....it's simple muthafuckas that can't fucking read, I told his punk ass Madonna don't have that many Black fans, thats a muthafucking fact, and this silly ass bitch up in here passing out chairs when he needs to get off a dick and take a seat himself, I'm sure his ass is exhausted between getting pounded and walking streets all day
  • Upvote 1

and to correct your wrong shit, the conversation was only Black vs White in a limited mind's world, I told yo bitch ass Madonna mostly has a gay white male crowd, FACT, never said she had NO BLACKS, reading is fundamental as all fucking hell they don't teach you to read in Art school? You just sit there with finger paints and shit? stupid ass bitch :sigh:

Can't either of you fight your own battles :unsure:

I said Madonna transcends race. You mentioned black people, not me. Before you worry about my reading ability, check you don't have Alzheimer's since you can't even remember what you wrote. Do you even know where you are right now? Did they wipe your ass today after they helped you shit? Aw that's probably why you're so grumpy ^_^

And because you're now closer to death than you are to your birth :unsure:

oh yea you're winning....same shit over and over right? Wow....you not worth my time at fucking all, I bet that's why you fuck Black dudes they won't date you so you just drop roll over and take it right? fucking ho :lmao: well look on the bright side you can be a ho at any age :)

You got bullied out of nursing school and are trying not to kill yourself, look on the bright side... Wait... I don't think there is one sorry ol chap.

there aint no Black vs White going on....it's simple muthafuckas that can't fucking read, I told his punk ass Madonna don't have that many Black fans, thats a muthafucking fact, and this silly ass bitch up in here passing out chairs when he needs to get off a dick and take a seat himself, I'm sure his ass is exhausted between getting pounded and walking streets all day

yeah his dumb ass knows wasn't no black vs white shit goin' on he just mad cause I agreed with you on something that is a proven fuckin' fact so now that makes it a black vs white thing I guess smh :sigh: This is starting to remind me of a dragging we've done before :lol:
  • Upvote 1

Can't either of you fight your own battles :unsure:

I said Madonna transcends race. You mentioned black people, not me. Before you worry about my reading ability, check you don't have Alzheimer's since you can't even remember what you wrote. Do you even know where you are right now? Did they wipe your ass today after they helped you shit? Aw that's probably why you're so grumpy ^_^

And because you're now closer to death than you are to your birth :unsure:

I know what the fuck I wrote bitch can you read it back ? I said MOST...take yo bitch ass back to the post and reread if you wanna be right be right don't come in here saying some shit was said that wasn't and it still don't change the FACTS Madonna's fan base are mainly White gays
  • Upvote 1