I see no one is talking about Madonna's "MDNA" tour. Not totally selling all her tickets

JoeJoe

there's a seating capacity of over 19,000 but there were around 17,000 who attended. Not bad tho but i'm still seeing no one talk about it anywhere on any sites like fb, twitter, or anywhere...not even here

http://www.stltoday.com/entertainment/music/kevin-johnson/floor-seats-for-madonna-concert-at-scottrade-center-available-for/article_2751c5ec-ee50-5e6f-b6e8-41b4be95c978.html

Is she still on tour? If so then there's not much to talk about. Initially every show had some sort of controversy be it a bum flash or nip flash or some controversial politician on the screen etc...I guess people got bored? I hear it's still grossed well though.

Is she still on tour? If so then there's not much to talk about. Initially every show had some sort of controversy be it a bum flash or nip flash or some controversial politician on the screen etc...I guess people got bored? I hear it's still grossed well though.

That about summed up what I was going to say. I didn't know she was still on tour, I don't keep track of her like that lol.

Bu.................we shall use this for the show........... :ph34r:

That about summed up what I was going to say. I didn't know she was still on tour, I don't keep track of her like that lol.

I'm SO pissed with the latest G2br episode!! They stole my Harpo scene for the legendtoya episode :tear:

lmao see this is what i'm talking about. She's already been on her U.S. tour for weeks now and no one knows. Oh yeah she was in Lousiana and she told the crowd "I don't care who you vote for as long as it's Obama". Well that didn't sit too well with the crowd so she got boo'd

she is still touring she hits Detroit Nov. 8th, despite not maybe selling out across the board she is still doing very well overall. The rumor early on was this may be her last stadium size tour, now that could change but I tend to think Madonna is suffering from the same thing Janet and everyone else all eventually suffer from. A loss of interest. Althought Game will joke or maybe not joke about how old I am, the reality is I am about the right age for the average Janet and Madonna fan, they were huge performers in the 90's so if you were coming of age in the 90's, as I was, that means you are now in your 30's out of school and probably working. Not some 21 year old. I always kinda laugh to myself when someone is a fan of Janet that is like 21, because I think well, you were not even born during Control nor RN, and would have been a toddler at Janet's peak. Madonna simply isn't keeping the market share, she is losing it out to younger acts the prime market for entertainment goes for. I think we all said before Janet was on her way down the event that shall not be named only made it happen faster.

lmao see this is what i'm talking about. She's already been on her U.S. tour for weeks now and no one knows. Oh yeah she was in Lousiana and she told the crowd "I don't care who you vote for as long as it's Obama". Well that didn't sit too well with the crowd so she got boo'd

A Red state? I guess she really believed that her "crowd" was going to be more liberal. If she knows her demographics her people are White, 30+ crowd who can afford over 300 bucks a seat ....these people are not happy with the last 4 years. It's hard as someone of color to even think the voters have turned on Obama so hard, BUT I do know many have not and they realize it's going to take a great deal of policy change and getting corporate America back on board to hire.

A Red state? I guess she really believed that her "crowd" was going to be more liberal. If she knows her demographics her people are White, 30+ crowd who can afford over 300 bucks a seat ....these people are not happy with the last 4 years. It's hard as someone of color to even think the voters have turned on Obama so hard, BUT I do know many have not and they realize it's going to take a great deal of policy change and getting corporate America back on board to hire.

and Gay... yet they boo Obama... :blink: I guess they don't believe in equality either

please them white people dumb as hell cause everything they're for Romney is against but they want him President simply cause he white smh

please them white people dumb as hell cause everything they're for Romney is against but they want him President simply cause he white smh

Yeah, I'm sure there are some people like that. Obama doesn't have his OOMPH like he did in 2008... with "HOPE" & "CHANGE" lol especially the "HOPE" part..

But at the same time, I don't know how anyone can agree with Romney's stances... especially on taxes and cutting education :blink:

Yeah, I'm sure there are some people like that. Obama doesn't have his OOMPH like he did in 2008... with "HOPE" & "CHANGE" lol especially the "HOPE" part..

But at the same time, I don't know how anyone can agree with Romney's stances... especially on taxes and cutting education :blink:

and it's just a shame they still gonna vote for him even after knowing all of this

I follow the polls daily, esp Ohio....so let me make it simple for the people :)

1. Obama either has a slight lead or is neck and neck in batteground states, the swing states that WILL DECIDE THIS ELECTION

2. Obama while not making it all great, wasn't on watch when it was being made all fucked up for special interest wealthy

3. EVEN IF Obama losses Ohio, which is the only state that matters now, Romney MUST have a clean sweep of all swing states if Ohio is lost....not gonna happen, even Republicans agree that's not likely, esp. in Wisconsin, he will not take that state after the year they had over collective bargain rights.

OBAMA WILL BE RE-ELECTED. :)

Mitt simply has an uphill battle...the numbers are not in his favor, poll after poll, he is close.....I give him that....BUT I think they know....Romney won't win...and Obama won't have a Congress he owns

and Gay... yet they boo Obama... :blink: I guess they don't believe in equality either

I know a Gay Republican in Ohio, honey ....we had great sex back in the day, but damn if we could talk politics, and he was active in politics for real, not just someone wearing an Obama Tee Shirt like N**gas do.... :)

That's what I don't understand.. I'm sure it was about 85% white gay men and they boo when she mentions Obama like Mitt is really going to do anything for them..

that's the point.....under it all.........under it all....is just a tad bit of racism......how did we end up with a Black man that thinks he is as good as we are? That is my life

Truth be told, there are a lot of racist white queens in this country, especially in the red states. That's a little secrete that the gay community doesn't like to talk about. My old roommates boyfriend was a republican and I was shocked how much he hated Obama back in 08. Some rich gay people value their money above all else. Tell them fuckers they gotta pay more taxes and watch how little they give a fuck about gay marriage.

The majority of Madonna's fans are NOT gay.

tumblr_mc3uasAGRO1qa82d1o8_r2_250.gif

yeah... okay! They're married/straight men who just enjoy a female artist with no talent and singing about dancing and club bouncing... most of all female artists fanbases are gays... why do you think Madonna is for gay-rights and shit... not JUST because it's right.. but because she's pandering to her fans

do women like Madonna :unsure: I think lesbians like her right?