I see no one is talking about Madonna's "MDNA" tour. Not totally selling all her tickets

JoeJoe

Can't either of you fight your own battles :unsure:

Roc who the hell you talking to? When do I ever need help gettin' on someone's ass when they start shit with me on here? Never have and never will I always stand my ground cause idgaf. After all these years you still haven't learned? At first it was between you and Bailey but then you decided to start shit with me so yeah now of course its gonna be 2 people you're arguing with duh. Had you not started your shit it would still be just you and Bailey. Use that brain a little bit more
  • Upvote 1

yeah his dumb ass knows wasn't no black vs white shit goin' on he just mad cause I agreed with you on something that is a proven fuckin' fact so now that makes it a black vs white thing I guess smh :sigh: This is starting to remind me of a dragging we've done before :lol:

bitches getting to feeling they pus and proper draggings must be had, although I have no idea how Rocco feels his pus cause that shit couldn't get any more blown the fuck out ...well unless he stuck a stick of dynamite up his ass, which I am sure he would too ....stupid ass ho....talking all that shit like he was really a winning ass bitch, I bet he living there broke as fuck

You got bullied out of nursing school and are trying not to kill yourself, look on the bright side... Wait... I don't think there is one sorry ol chap.

oh there is I have moved on and and I have more education than you will ever dream to have. and as for killing yourself, I'm sure you will ...keep taking all them dicks in New York city from random dudes....that's what hos do...can't be mad you pretty much said you was a ho...living in a cum bubble...sorry didn't mean to burst it

bitches getting to feeling they pus and proper draggings must be had, although I have no idea how Rocco feels his pus cause that shit couldn't get any more blown the fuck out ...well unless he stuck a stick of dynamite up his ass, which I am sure he would too ....stupid ass ho....talking all that shit like he was really a winning ass bitch, I bet he living there broke as fuck

IDK what's his problem either and I don't care how much money or how much education anyone has. When you're wrong you're wrong. Fact is fact. Oh and this just shows just cause someone has a college degree doesn't mean they're automatically smarter than someone who doesn't. To me it simply means you're smarter "in the field of your degree". That's about it :)
  • Upvote 1

ya feel like ya won Rocco? Or does it feel like a "friend" just left your Manhattan Skyrise? oh wait you don't have one of those that would be as delusional as you winning...let me be very clear, if I wanted to take your ass out it aint nothing to it but a few good responses to shut you allllll the way the fuck down....now go back and read the thread below and think about how fucking ignorant the poster sounds and then do some self reflection....I bet you are one very unhappy miserable ass cunt....we just got through talking about bitches and what makes a bitch a bitch...

http://planetjanet.i...um/#entry381027

IDK what's his problem either and I don't care how much money or how much education anyone has. When you're wrong you're wrong. Fact is fact. Oh and this just shows just cause someone has a college degree doesn't mean they're automatically smarter than someone who doesn't. To me it simply means you're smarter "in the field of your degree". That's about it :)

well he's an art ho so....I mean it's really ground breaking someone in NYC (burrough) who is an artist....

Madonna transcends color

Um no she don't I can count the number of chocolate chips in the cookie dough at her shows.....um no mam :umm:

You mentioned black people, not me. Not asians, not mexicans, "chocolate chips." You made it about that. So like I said, take your meds because you are starting to lose it. Take that money you're saving at the movies and buy some better shit too while you're at it.

Say what you want to the contrary, it is in this thread in black and rainbow. You have yet to say anything to "drag" me. I'm 24 and more successful than you are. I don't like to chop people down but when a pathetic lump like you lays his head down so willingly on the executioner block, I will execute you. Are you done?

and since I am done dragging his sorry ass, I will be kind enough to treat him like any other Black guy he fucks with ..... :wave: thanks for the memories

Dayum he must've really pissed you off. I mean I go in on people hard like that but it's very very rare but damn :o

and since I am done dragging his sorry ass, I will be kind enough to treat him like any other Black guy he fucks with ..... :wave: thanks for the memories

You didn't drag anything but your asshole across the carpet. Hasn't your face been put in it enough to learn by now? Don't go chasing watefalls boo. Don't come for you people can't compete with. Maybe it's time you take a break like Angie suggested.

Dayum he must've really pissed you off. I mean I go in on people hard like that but it's very very rare but damn :o

He doesn't know any personal details about me. He doesn't know how much money I make, my dating history, or my education. And that's why you can't read somebody you don't know on that level. And you're just as dumb as he is if you think he's doing anything to put a dent in me right now. This is mostly sad for him and him alone.

you not in Manhattan, you barely got out of there last night, remember? you a burrough bitch, I watch enough Sex in the City to know they don't do burrough , well not the ones balling :)

Sex and the city is as close as you're getting to this city :lmao:

I live in Williamsburg. Look it up.

He doesn't know any personal details about me. He doesn't know how much money I make, my dating history, or my education. And that's why you can't read somebody you don't know on that level. And you're just as dumb as he is if you think he's doing anything to put a dent in me right now. This is mostly sad for him and him alone.

There you go again starting shit with me Roc so i'ma just let this one go cause i'm not in the mood to argue at least not right now lol the same way you said he don't know any personal details about you you don't know any about him either.

There you go again starting shit with me Roc so i'ma just let this one go cause i'm not in the mood to argue at least not right now lol the same way you said he don't know any personal details about you you don't know any about him either.

:filenails:

Yeah I do. Nursing school, suicidal tendencies, age.

I told him not to do it. You think I like embarrassing people? You think I enjoy this? Especially when said person already embarrasses himself?

But he did it anyway.

Louisiana is a red state so I'm not surprised people booed. I'm sure if the concert was in California or New York the crowd would've been more receptive.

Another thing to consider is her expensive ticket prices. As a result, wealthy concert-goers who refuse to pay higher taxes are more likely to buy.

This board is only a portion of Janet's fans...this doesn't represent the diversity of her fanbase, be it gender, sexuality, or ethnicity.

VERY true, both times I saw her I saw straight married couples, kids, old folks, gay couples, black, white, hispanic, asian, all kinds of bi-racialness lol. I LOVE THAT

This board is only a portion of Janet's fans...this doesn't represent the diversity of her fanbase, be it gender, sexuality, or ethnicity.

.......read sarcasm....okay....they said Madonna's fans were not gay....I said ....oh?.....neither are Janet's .....maybe I should have included this to be clear---> :rolleyes:.....anyone here that believes I really meant that....well sometimes you just have to spell it out :coffee:

Janet Jackson actually has one of the MOST diverse fan bases I have ever seen.....while Madonna, as much as I enjoy and respect her game, she does not court many fans outside of White females, and gays, (Mostly older White gay men)....now to say she has zero Black fans would be erroneous ....I have been to two of her shows....and another coming in less than a week :w00t: ....then I can post pics of me and the Whites and let you guys play "pick out the chocolate chip" .......ones working do not count btw :)

• Upvote 1

VERY true, both times I saw her I saw straight married couples, kids, old folks, gay couples, black, white, hispanic, asian, all kinds of bi-racialness lol. I LOVE THAT

u see all that at a Janet show.....and it's so much love, like when we would get together for shows it was like a family reunion.....like which board you on? Hey I know you I saw you on MTV you're Melanie....lol....that actually happen at the Velvet Rope show, I was there with my lesbian friend and we were big on Janet and I said aint that the chick from MTV we saw? I said hey Melanie! she came over like who are you...hey! :lmao: oh fun times I have seen Janet live 10 times...and bitches have the nerve to come at me about a fucking break, only break I'm taking is my foot off in asses that have earned it. B) Im Janet Jackson fan royalty and bitches can frown but they can't deny

If we took a poll, I bet majority of Janet's fans are gay

National Polls take a portion on the population.

This forum is the exact same

I think that's a generalization. Majority of the fans I've come across at concerts are heterosexual couples. Maybe at the concerts you've attended the majority of them are gay, but in my Janet journey (since birth), there has actually been more heterosexual female fans than anyone else.

.......read sarcasm....okay....they said Madonna's fans were not gay....I said ....oh?.....neither are Janet's .....maybe I should have included this to be clear---> :rolleyes:.....anyone here that believes I really meant that....well sometimes you just have to spell it out :coffee:

I was agreeing with you and pulling your leg. I like details. ;)

I think that's a generalization. Majority of the fans I've come across at concerts are heterosexual couples. Maybe at the concerts you've attended the majority of them are gay, but in my Janet journey (since birth), there has actually been more heterosexual female fans than anyone else.

I was referring to homosexual males...

Right... The girls make the non-Janet fan-boyfriend go to the concert

Look, Janet fans are either girls or gay.. With a few minorities that are str8.