Ne-Yo set to encounter horrible first week sales with ‘R.E.D’…

bu.

:lmao: at y'all thinking I was gonna change my tune... Girl.. A flop is a flop.. That doesn't mean I can't enjoy it

I'm not Craig

Who is yall?

The only person who addressed your Brandy obsession in this room is Joe. So you should change "Y'all" to "You". And Craig isn't even here. Why is he on your mind?

Much like Brandy and her album 9-11.. NeYo flopped :umm: duh... I'm not delusional like Bran-Stans

yeah but I don't see you goin' in on him like you went in on Brandy. Now it looks like a has-been star of the 90s is doin' way better than someone who's a current hit-maker

yeah but I don't see you goin' in on him like you went in on Brandy. Now it looks like a has-been star of the 90s is doin' way better than someone who's a current hit-maker

NeYo isn't a 90s has been who has delusional fans that thinks he's going to sell more than 300k. :coffee: all while NeYo is sitting on the top Ten on the relevant singles chart

I wouldn't say either are doing better... That's like saying "they both got F's... but who has the highest percentage?"

At the end of the day.. NeYo will still have a job and will still be releasing hit singles and Brandy will probably cry again during some interview because she hasn't realized her 15 minutes are up :coffee:

And I'm not here to bash every artist that fails when releases... I just did that to Brandy to prove her fans that she's a hasBean :) and now that she released.. and they're all upset.. My predictions and opinions have become facts

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I like him but I don't follow his news/updates like that. BUT didn't he stop promo and his tour for his last album because he said he felt like he could do better? Maybe that decision rubbed alot of people the wrong way, I'd be 1 of them...

That album was horrible and this one is better but not his full potential..

His last album was too "MJ" with the theme of it being some movie... He must been high when he got that idea

:lmao: I love Ne-Yo :wub: but I love not being delusional more...

I still like his album... is it his best.. no.. but it's pretty generic R&B.. nothing that I can connect to in any way

I liked him until Closer :lol:. I might check it out. That Libra thing was a mess :umm:

Craig and Brandy stay on Games mind. Maybe I should come give you some attention. Would you like for me to gift you "Two Eleven" because I'm sure you didn't pay for it but I bet that "flop" is getting spins in your iTunes.

And you're the delusional one, if you think your opinion of some means anything to me you depressed, attention-seeking f#$. Ne-Yo had a top 10 because he had a dance track and he still flopped harder than Brandy who catered to the urban crowd. You and your crooked teeth can have several seats at the dentist office and keep my name out of your mouth.

I'm not afraid of being banned and I'm prepared to drag you across these servers before I do. Walk softly and carry a big stick. I'll be watching.

Hell no I didn't pay for it. Wtf.. :lmao:

:lmao: i thought my opinion didn't mean anything but you're going 3rd grade on me. :lmao: you threatening me :lmao: i already carry a big stick..

I go third grade because you only seem to understand 3rd grade. Like I said, keep my name out of your mouth and everyone on this board knows when you use the phrase "Brandy's fans" that you are using it as a place holder for me.

It's a mediocre album yet every album review has said the exact opposite of you. Find me one review that states otherwise. The experts>>>> you.

Show me an album review that matters :coffee: show me an album review that isnt positive towards flop artists. and artists don't get awards from album reviews :lmao: and they sure as hell don't get sales. Reviews mean basically nothing when anyone can try it for free.

I can say what ever I want. :umm: you think you're threats are going anywhere :lmao: you're a bigger flop than Brandy's last three albums combined

Show me an album review that matters :coffee: show me an album review that isnt positive towards flop artists. and artists don't get awards from album reviews :lmao: and they sure as hell don't get sales. Reviews mean basically nothing when anyone can try it for free.

I can say what ever I want. :umm: you think you're threats are going anywhere :lmao: you're a bigger flop than Brandy's last three albums combined

Yet you carry Brandy and my name into every thread.

I'm not the one on a forum trying to gain internet fame. Keep trying.

I was actually just joking...but while we're here...

Who said anything about Neyo remixes?

1. I was speaking on your remixes IN GENERAL.

You thought too hard. :lol:

It was sarcasm :rolleyes: . I was well aware of your shadiness.

Thanks though for comparing my remixes to a grammy nominated singer :yahoo:

PS: Remixes, Megamixes, and Mash-Ups are not all the same things :wink: