Ne-Yo set to encounter horrible first week sales with ‘R.E.D’…

bu.

Yes but a title like that will still put off a lot of buyers even though the public sense of decency is being eroded, we aren't quite there yet where it's deemed as normal or cool - especially from a fug like neyo

It's actually called "Your Body" though and the "fuck your body" line is only on the dirty version...which was never officially released :lol:. I agree with Ne-Yo though :&

I don't care about her sales... It's the Billboard charts and stans' opinion that matter

Without giving away spoilers.. How far are you?

Mmmhmm -_-

I can't even remember :lol:. Not far along. I think I just returned a "treasure" chest with two comrades after breaking into the enemies training yard.

He'll still debut at #3. So he's doing OK considering. Especially going up against Taylor Swift and other debuts.Its hard to sell an album these days, especially when you've been gone for a minute. His last album came out like 3 years ago right?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I like him but I don't follow his news/updates like that. BUT didn't he stop promo and his tour for his last album because he said he felt like he could do better? Maybe that decision rubbed alot of people the wrong way, I'd be 1 of them...