The Official Tamar Braxton Thread

RaLpHieReBeL516

so actually i was a fan of her from the shows first and yes the song put me over the edge, and wht i dont understand is why yall care so much who i like and who i may stan for? o_0 does it hurt tht much? i cant stand how other people have a prob with what others think or wht their opinion may be, debbie downers ruin it for the rest of us....GET OVER IT

there is nothing to get over! lol do you fool! i was just surprised that wow she has her own thread after a one hit...lol ok like i've said a million times already carry on :filenails: what you eat don't make me fat...yall mad bout this thang huh? LOL :lmao: I guess that's what Stans do

there is nothing to get over! lol do you fool! i was just surprised that wow she has her own thread after a one hit...lol ok like i've said a million times already carry on :filenails: what you eat don't make me fat...yall mad bout this thang huh? LOL :lmao: I guess that's what Stans do

how can i do me with u basically complaining about wht i posted on fb about tamar, and me making a thread here for her like its a big deal, and im a fan of her not a stan, tht may change over the years it may not...nonetheless i'll make sure i ask for ur permission nxt time before i make a thread to make sure u approve "angie"

Not true at all...you think Game kills my joy when he come in Brandy thread time and time again? The answer is no ;) That's bullshit...I dont know any other artist who have come out with one hit single and people come up with a Stan name for them after ond damn single...thats a lie and the truth aint in ya. And furthermore I was ready to let well enough alone but instead yall decided to keep talking about it

Oh you fail so hard on the stan name thing, you don't even realize she came up with that name from HER SHOW (that put her popularity where it is)....not after she released the song :lmao: And heres how you also fail on that, 2 words Lady, Gaga. Her calling her stans Monsters didn't exactly only come out after "Successful single #__" LOFL, so either the truth aint in ya or the knowlege about this aint but you seem to have substituted that with aggression. I don't care about you still being in here.

so actually i was a fan of her from the shows first and yes the song put me over the edge, and wht i dont understand is why yall care so much who i like and who i may stan for? o_0 does it hurt tht much? i cant stand how other people have a prob with what others think or wht their opinion may be, debbie downers ruin it for the rest of us....GET OVER IT

P-R-E-A-C-H RALPHIE, plus not even to mention it's really not as if she's a new artist we're hearing for the 1st time, 1st off she got technically 2 albums out (if you include The Braxtons album), and she sings all the time on her shows, on nearly every episode, we've been waiting for this and she came through better than expected (for me). And I love that he thinks we're just like this and created the thread because of the chartting, that song could flop and it'd still be hot, and she'd still desserve a thread............Keyshia Cole got 1 >_<:coffee:

• Upvote 1

Ignoring the bufoonery - WOW at it debuting so well! For a nobody that's pretty dope - now she has to keep promoting if she wants it to go up.

My thoughts exactly, a BIG mistake would be just resting on it right now, she gots ta go to work, she killed it on Wendy, now she gotta go to The View, and late night shows, and to radio stations, she gotta push this bitch, BUT.....it probably doesn't need that much of a push, like it'll be a hit on the R&B charts in no time, but if she's looking for a Hot 100 top 10/#1, she's gotta PUSSSSSSSSSSSSH

My thoughts exactly, a BIG mistake would be just resting on it right now, she gots ta go to work, she killed it on Wendy, now she gotta go to The View, and late night shows, and to radio stations, she gotta push this bitch, BUT.....it probably doesn't need that much of a push, like it'll be a hit on the R&B charts in no time, but if she's looking for a Hot 100 top 10/#1, she's gotta PUSSSSSSSSSSSSH

I'm hoping it's not just one of those 'hot one week, drop next week' type songs :lol:. She better work and with Vince as her manager I don't see why she wouldn't haha

Oh you fail so hard on the stan name thing, you don't even realize she came up with that name from HER SHOW (that put her popularity where it is)....not after she released the song :lmao: And heres how you also fail on that, 2 words Lady, Gaga. Her calling her stans Monsters didn't exactly only come out after "Successful single #__" LOFL, so either the truth aint in ya or the knowlege about this aint but you seem to have substituted that with aggression. I don't care about you still being in here.

P-R-E-A-C-H RALPHIE, plus not even to mention it's really not as if she's a new artist we're hearing for the 1st time, 1st off she got technically 2 albums out (if you include The Braxtons album), and she sings all the time on her shows, on nearly every episode, we've been waiting for this and she came through better than expected (for me). And I love that he thinks we're just like this and created the thread because of the chartting, that song could flop and it'd still be hot, and she'd still desserve a thread............Keyshia Cole got 1 >_<:coffee:

okay!! and keyshia has mad herself a non factor with this album and the last and u hit it hard on the head with the tamartian thing

anybody who knows me knows im not gonna read all that so you typed all that for your health. but from what i did read so she came up with a stan name just from having a reality show :umm: please you are making this way too easy...you said something bout gaga yada yada...im not a fan of gaga so i dont know anything about her so whatever reference you were trying to make is irrealevant..

I'm hoping it's not just one of those 'hot one week, drop next week' type songs :lol:. She better work and with Vince as her manager I don't see why she wouldn't haha

Yea I think she & Vince are both aiming for that HIT hit, so I do think they'll be working. Plus if it becomes a huge hit, single #2 (Hot Suga) pretty much walks on in the charts lol.

how can i do me with u basically complaining about wht i posted on fb about tamar, and me making a thread here for her like its a big deal, and im a fan of her not a stan, tht may change over the years it may not...nonetheless i'll make sure i ask for ur permission nxt time before i make a thread to make sure u approve "angie"

ralphie do you know the difference between stating what i saw and complaing? lol i dont think you do WOW thins thang got you all bent outta shape huh? you go head and you Stan boy! you be the best damn Tamartian you can be lol

Yea I think she & Vince are both aiming for that HIT hit, so I do think they'll be working. Plus if it becomes a huge hit, single #2 (Hot Suga) pretty much walks on in the charts lol.

I don't think Hot Suga will do anything tbh :lol:. Part of L&W's appeal was the old school R&B vibe to it. Hot Suga is just a Hot Ratchet Mess :lol:.

ralphie do you know the difference between stating what i saw and complaing? lol i dont think you do WOW thins thang got you all bent outta shape huh? you go head and you Stan boy! you be the best damn Tamartian you can be lol

nah im fine not mad at all, ur cool with me i just dont agree with u at this moment, okay so u say stating, even for u to state something as if its a prob is basically complaining, complaining doesnt have to be repetitive, u can complain about something one time, and dont act like its nonchalant now, u cared enough to say something first

anybody who knows me knows im not gonna read all that so you typed all that for your health. but from what i did read so she came up with a stan name just from having a reality show :umm: please you are making this way too easy...you said something bout gaga yada yada...im not a fan of gaga so i dont know anything about her so whatever reference you were trying to make is irrealevant..

Um... you don't have to read it.....it read you.... :coffee:

LOFL!!!!!!!!!!! I'M MAKING THIS TOO EASY?!?!? YOUR MAKING THIS HILARIOUS, like this isnt even a argument for me, this is funny.

Heres how you fail again (you shot yourself in the foot on this 1), your words said "I dont know any other artist who have come out with one hit single and people come up with a Stan name for them after ond damn single" :lmao: LETS break it down now, if you don't know about Lady Gaga & her stans that she named her Monsters, you're saying you don't know anything about current artist trends and stan names, thus making your involvement in this entire discussion of Tamar having stan names completely irrelevant, YOU did that :clapping:

You're practically making fun of yourself with this bro >_<

Um... you don't have to read it.....it read you.... :coffee:

LOFL!!!!!!!!!!! I'M MAKING THIS TOO EASY?!?!? YOUR MAKING THIS HILARIOUS, like this isnt even a argument for me, this is funny.

Heres how you fail again (you shot yourself in the foot on this 1), your words said "I dont know any other artist who have come out with one hit single and people come up with a Stan name for them after ond damn single" :lmao: LETS break it down now, if you don't know about Lady Gaga & her stans that she named her Monsters, you're saying you don't know anything about current artist trends and stan names, thus making your involvement in this entire discussion of Tamar having stan names completely irrelevant, YOU did that :clapping:

You're practically making fun of yourself with this bro >_<

it was never an arguement for me...yall the one's gotcha panties up ya ass mad cause i asked why tamar got her own thread...and i knew she called them monsters but thats the extent i know about her...but im pretty sure she didnt start calling them monsters after her first single...matter of fact im positive she didnt cause i saw her thing on oprah and saw how the whole monster thing started...

I don't think Hot Suga will do anything tbh :lol:. Part of L&W's appeal was the old school R&B vibe to it. Hot Suga is just a Hot Ratchet Mess :lol:.

I wouldn't be suprised if Hot Suga goes cold, but it's very much the tone of today, what I like about it is it walks the line of being1 extra drum machine repetitive beat away from being bad ratchet (Run The World/Put It Down) but it has a catchy/easy hook "POP IT". So I can't call it on the pop charts but if Put it down can go as high as it did, I think it can be a R&B hit easily.

nah im fine not mad at all, ur cool with me i just dont agree with u at this moment, okay so u say stating, even for u to state something as if its a prob is basically complaining, complaining doesnt have to be repetitive, u can complain about something one time, and dont act like its nonchalant now, u cared enough to say something first

BINGO, Nail on the head and through the wall

i bought that up to prove a point...and it all is nonchalant to me. im honestly really surprised to see people going so hard for her so soon...i mean you like who you like but ummm really after one single she shutting the game down?! you may not have said that personally but i've seen it on facebook and she's snatchin wigs and for her to have stans already?! wow...that really lower the stan bar i think...what has she done to be stan'd for?

it was never an arguement for me...yall the one's gotcha panties up ya ass mad cause i asked why tamar got her own thread...and i knew she called them monsters but thats the extent i know about her...but im pretty sure she didnt start calling them monsters after her first single...matter of fact im positive she didnt cause i saw her thing on oprah and saw how the whole monster thing started...

We answered the question and you didn't like it.

.......................................hold up......................you say you knew she called them monsters, but you said earlier....you don't know anything about her.....and you said before that....(this is the good part)......you don't know another artist who gave their stans nick names after 1 hit song.... AND......that was cute with the Oprah thing, but as usual with the arguing...I got you beat....she's been calling her stans Monsters BEFORE she was EVEN FUCKING GAGA......know how I know? Because my cousin owned a bar she performed at in 07 and she had a small following, and you'll never guess what she called them..... And even if I didnt have that great inside knowlege, she didn't "premiere" the name Monsters on Oprah LOFL, she was doing that on Twitter since day 1 for her success.

RTW & PID >>> Hot Suga. At least RTW/PID weren't ghetto as fuck :lol:. And I mean straight up hoodrat BET Laundromat ghetto

:blink: .......Ghetto as fuck would be a step above how hoodrat they are lol, BUT thats another discussion for another time, basically I think Hot Suga has more pop appeal (like in a Nicki Minaj way) to potentially score nicely.

:blink: .......Ghetto as fuck would be a step above how hoodrat they are lol, BUT thats another discussion for another time, basically I think Hot Suga has more pop appeal (like in a Nicki Minaj way) to potentially score nicely.

They weren't though sis -_-. I actually haven't heard Hot SUga in full :lmao:! She performed it right?

We answered the question and you didn't like it.

.......................................hold up......................you say you knew she called them monsters, but you said earlier....you don't know anything about her.....and you said before that....(this is the good part)......you don't know another artist who gave their stans nick names after 1 hit song.... AND......that was cute with the Oprah thing, but as usual with the arguing...I got you beat....she's been calling her stans Monsters BEFORE she was EVEN FUCKING GAGA......know how I know? Because my cousin owned a bar she performed at in 07 and she had a small following, and you'll never guess what she called them..... And even if I didnt have that great inside knowlege, she didn't "premiere" the name Monsters on Oprah LOFL, she was doing that on Twitter since day 1 for her success.

ok 1. who are you? 2. i was never talking to you to begin with...i was really talking to ralphie, you just insist on giving your 2 cents LOL...hi i see you, nice to meet you :rolleyes: and 3. like i said i dont read more than 3 or 4 lines so you're wasting your time typing all that...come at me with shorter resposes if you want a response from me otherwise im gonna skip your comments

HOLD UP, we're the 1's with that our up our own asses, yet a certain someone went and made a Bruno Mars thread....taging it "Martians" after you call us out for that name, that Tamar gave her fans, we didn't make it up...... thats a real lil girl move, far from Mature

i did that to make fun of you...you're not too bright are you? how old are you?

if me giving yall the side eye for your actions is killing your joy then maybe your joy isn't real...maybe you're just going with the flow :coffee:

now Slo... even if he is going with the flow, that's his decision. why y wanna kill his excitement? u doing to much :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

you should be worried about the heat :ph34r: did i just say that :lmao:

• Upvote 1