The Official Tamar Braxton Thread

RaLpHieReBeL516

no because the word stan wasn't out yet...and people are getting the words fan and stan confused...if yall gonna be stanning for any and everybody then it loses it value. so i stand by my statement if this girl can get stans after 1 damn single...the word stan means shit now

omg lol im not talking about stan the word im saying in general, what the word stan means, the word may have not been in existence but te idea of what a stan is has always been around who knows wht it was called, and im sure the stanning wast from this one song and just her as a singer as ive stated before

omg lol im not talking about stan the word im saying in general, what the word stan means, the word may have not been in existence but te idea of what a stan is has always been around who knows wht it was called, and im sure the stanning wast from this one song and just her as a singer as ive stated before

people dont know her like that...i can gaurantee most if any of the tamatians cant name 5 songs prior to the reality show

I don't get how you don't see that it failed, it's not that I don't get the joke it's that....it's a fail....the problem is it's all too clear that its a joke you pull, nothing about not understanding and in actuality it kinda goes to the side that is defending the Tamar thread by having 1 for him because him having a hit single makes him relevant but the problem is he's not a hot topic here, wheres she is...you don't seem to get that...

I have an official thread on the main page made by my fans so I don't see why Tamar can't have one. My single isn't even out yet :coffee::lol:

• Upvote 1