The Official Tamar Braxton Thread

RaLpHieReBeL516

ok 1. who are you? 2. i was never talking to you to begin with...i was really talking to ralphie, you just insist on giving your 2 cents LOL...hi i see you, nice to meet you :rolleyes: and 3. like i said i dont read more than 3 or 4 lines so you're wasting your time typing all that...come at me with shorter resposes if you want a response from me otherwise im gonna skip your comments

1. You don't have to know me, you not isn't exactly some kinda insult lol. 2. If you wanted your convo with Ralphie to remain between you & Ralphie, I guess you shouldnt've commented in the open forum huh? 3. You not reading the responses doesn't make you any more right, and I'm OK with you not reading them, I know other people here are....and they know I'm right :)

i did that to make fun of you...you're not too bright are you? how old are you?

LOFL But you failed...because you're the only 1 here (pretty much) who makes threads about Bruno, I love him, but he's not much of a hot topic here. Tamar is, whether you like it or her or not, deal with it. This thread is more likely to be on the front page of FreeXone more than Bruno...and because of more people than 1 or 2.

now Slo... even if he is going with the flow, that's his decision. why y wanna kill his excitement? u doing to much :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

you should be worried about the heat :ph34r: did i just say that :lmao:

oh lexi it's on like donkey kong nah! lol dont get too snazzy...yall aint that far ahead of us now....lol

They weren't though sis -_-. I actually haven't heard Hot SUga in full :lmao:! She performed it right?

This'll have to go in our large closet of things we agree to disagree about Bu lol, But yes she performed it on the season finale after Love & War AND SLAYYYHAHAYYYED. The track thats available of Hot Suga right now is a rip from the performance video, so it's not the official song yet (so I've been told)

1. You don't have to know me, you not isn't exactly some kinda insult lol. 2. If you wanted your convo with Ralphie to remain between you & Ralphie, I guess you shouldnt've commented in the open forum huh? 3. You not reading the responses doesn't make you any more right, and I'm OK with you not reading them, I know other people here are....and they know I'm right :)

lol i wasnt trying to insult you i honestly dont know you...yall change yall names so much. are you a guy or girl? where you from?

LOFL But you failed...because you're the only 1 here (pretty much) who makes threads about Bruno, I love him, but he's not much of a hot topic here. Tamar is, whether you like it or her or not, deal with it. This thread is more likely to be on the front page of FreeXone more than Bruno...and because of more people than 1 or 2.

sweetheart....the entire bruno mars thread was a joke! what part dont you get?...i dont know how else to explain it to you. i did it to make fun of the tamar thread

sweetheart....the entire bruno mars thread was a joke! what part dont you get?...i dont know how else to explain it to you. i did it to make fun of the tamar thread

I don't get how you don't see that it failed, it's not that I don't get the joke it's that....it's a fail....the problem is it's all too clear that its a joke you pull, nothing about not understanding and in actuality it kinda goes to the side that is defending the Tamar thread by having 1 for him because him having a hit single makes him relevant but the problem is he's not a hot topic here, wheres she is...you don't seem to get that...

i bought that up to prove a point...and it all is nonchalant to me. im honestly really surprised to see people going so hard for her so soon...i mean you like who you like but ummm really after one single she shutting the game down?! you may not have said that personally but i've seen it on facebook and she's snatchin wigs and for her to have stans already?! wow...that really lower the stan bar i think...what has she done to be stan'd for?

i dont know who said shes shuttin the game, i just showed my strong admiration for love and war and hot sugar, and i loved hot sugar before she performed it in its entirety and people tht were already fans of her bc of the shows are obv waiting for her song and album, love and war came out and is doing well, im waiting to hear that album to find out if i really love her but with this and hot sugar im loving her so much, and dont act like tamar is the first artist to be stanned over after one song, im sure people felt like that with janet, rihanna, brandy, gaga, etc... it happens all the time, tamar is def on my radar

i dont know who said shes shuttin the game, i just showed my strong admiration for love and war and hot sugar, and i loved hot sugar before she performed it in its entirety and people tht were already fans of her bc of the shows are obv waiting for her song and album, love and war came out and is doing well, im waiting to hear that album to find out if i really love her but with this and hot sugar im loving her so much, and dont act like tamar is the first artist to be stanned over after one song, im sure people felt like that with janet, rihanna, brandy, gaga, etc... it happens all the time, tamar is def on my radar

no because the word stan wasn't out yet...and people are getting the words fan and stan confused...if yall gonna be stanning for any and everybody then it loses it value. so i stand by my statement if this girl can get stans after 1 damn single...the word stan means shit now

who mentioned PID? lol

RTW & PID >>> Hot Suga. At least RTW/PID weren't ghetto as fuck :lol:. And I mean straight up hoodrat BET Laundromat ghetto

:blink: .......Ghetto as fuck would be a step above how hoodrat they are lol, BUT thats another discussion for another time, basically I think Hot Suga has more pop appeal (like in a Nicki Minaj way) to potentially score nicely.

I guess you skipped those post

no because the word stan wasn't out yet...and people are getting the words fan and stan confused...if yall gonna be stanning for any and everybody then it loses it value. so i stand by my statement if this girl can get stans after 1 damn single...the word stan means shit now

I don't even think you even understand what the word stan means with that opinion, if you think it existed for her JUST for this song, and not for the show and what she's done before this song.....yea, you don't get, and it seems you aren't trying to

How is PID ghetto, but Hot Suga not? You all had me until that.

Ofcourse Im the 1 who said it, but I never said Hot Suga wasnt ghetto, I'm pretty much saying it has more pop appeal than PID, because it's catchier and has a Nicki Minaj type feel (I'd say better than Minaj)

and tho it's my opinion, every track that CB RAPS on is instantly considered hood in my book, not sings on (sometimes) raps on.

I don't even think you even understand what the word stan means with that opinion, if you think it existed for her JUST for this song, and not for the show and what she's done before this song.....yea, you don't get, and it seems you aren't trying to

all she did was act a fool on adamn tv show? does snooki nooki whatever that ho name is has stans? and let's be real 95% of these so called stans didnt know who tamar was before that damn show let alone the songs or albums she did prior. i only knew tamar from the song she sang on the kingdom come soundtrack and even then it was awww toni braxton's sister...the end