The Official Tamar Braxton Thread

RaLpHieReBeL516

fuck it imma just say it

she sings better that Toni :coffee:

>_< ...............it's true but I just cant really find myself sayin...................ok you know what yea she does (I really did have a moment while typing this out) Tamar's voice has more range than all of them and she can do LOW's, but what got her in the lead is she got HIGHS, Toni got low & lower lol.

Hell I know I LOVES me ma Toni but she and all the sisters said Tamar got the best voice so why deny it when they know whats up :asham:, Hell I talk to Trina on FB she said she's still practicing to get as high as Tamar lol (when I told her I loved her voice, I love all their voices honestly)

>_< ...............it's true but I just cant really find myself sayin...................ok you know what yea she does (I really did have a moment while typing this out) Tamar's voice has more range than all of them and she can do LOW's, but what got her in the lead is she got HIGHS, Toni got low & lower lol.

Hell I know I LOVES me ma Toni but she and all the sisters said Tamar got the best voice so why deny it when they know whats up :asham:, Hell I talk to Trina on FB she said she's still practicing to get as high as Tamar lol (when I told her I loved her voice, I love all their voices honestly)

now dont get me wrong, i like all of them also. Toni sings good to but tamar articulates much better and u can understand her much better :yep:

damn toni, i suffered for years trying to sing her songs :lmao: but I do luv her music also. :yep:

now dont get me wrong, i like all of them also. Toni sings good to but tamar articulates much better and u can understand her much better :yep:

damn toni, i suffered for years trying to sing her songs :lmao: but I do luv her music also. :yep:

1 of the main reason's Toni's 1st album is my fave is she didnt get mumble mouth AT ALL until Let It Flow, & the Secrets era, you can hear EVERY word for that 1st era, and its what showed her vocal range best. Vocally I think none of her albums compare to that 1st 1.

1 of the main reason's Toni's 1st album is my fave is she didnt get mumble mouth AT ALL until Let It Flow, & the Secrets era, you can hear EVERY word for that 1st era, and its what showed her vocal range best. Vocally I think none of her albums compare to that 1st 1.

yes i do agree :lol:

Y'all have a nerve talking about mumbles when we stan for the queen of mumbles!

If Janet had toni's DEEEEPNESS to her voice it'd be MUCH worst, but because her tone is what it is it's easier to figure out her words....most times. That Toni song "Please" I love it, but thats a "make it up" song if Im singin along lol

• Upvote 1

GREAT interview, and I loved that she did the Hot Sugar rap, so now Ima know it lol

http://92q.com/37402..._7rMcPty7arA87-

and album droppin Feb.12th

GOD I just love how they're doing everything so perfect, they teased with the 1st & 2nd single on her show, then release the 1st single on the finale, have her everywhere to promote & perform it. And have the 2nd single ready in waiting, AND have the release date not that far away, opposed to her doing all this promo now with 1 single and then have the album come out in the summer. It's just really good to see someone REALLY on the ball and using the time right.........maybe Janet should work with Vince..

• Upvote 1

Janet's timings between single/album are usually fine. The problem last time was that Janet was nowhere to be found to promote until a week before the album

Yea that is true, I did forget it was really just Discipline where promo was OFF, but with 20 Y.O. the single was out in June and she was promoting it soon, then performing the 2nd single soon, while the album came out at the end of september so yea she was steps ahead.

but with her management or team it just doesn't seem tight enough. BUT Vince more so works with new artist too, might not know dick about handlling a Legend, Hell Toni fired him.