The Official Tamar Braxton Thread

RaLpHieReBeL516

all she did was act a fool on adamn tv show? does snooki nooki whatever that ho name is has stans? and let's be real 95% of these so called stans didnt know who tamar was before that damn show let alone the songs or albums she did prior. i only knew tamar from the song she sang on the kingdom come soundtrack and even then it was awww toni braxton's sister...the end

Yea Snooki does have stans, I hate that show but she has stans....you really don't know what you're talking about with the stans thing. And whether they knew her before the show or after is COMPLETELY irrelevant I mean that was a far fail reach lol, because thats kinda the point of the show, the majority of people didn't know hardly any of Toni's sisters before the show, but then (see this is the part of how it's relevant and it makes you look even more like you don't know what you're talking about) the show became a hit.....and then......Tamar got fans/"stans".....and then....TAMAR NAMED THEM TAMARTIONS.....and then.....she released a single that got praised and went straight to #1 on Itunes in no time.

You 2 are looking for attention it's been over hours ago! I done came home took a nap and everything y'all still looking to be acknowledged lol hi I see you...you can stop now

I think you're the 1 loving the attention lofl, otherwise what we have to say wouldn't matter so much, and sorry but you've made yourself a pretty easy target throughout this thread......you left yourself open for a host of jokes sir.

Trent is actually beginning to piss me off. He's trying to claim Tamar has been miming. If she is, how many times has Mariah? Ok then.

YOU SAW THAT TOO?!?!?! HE GOT ISSUES FA REALZ lol, this was soooo obviously live, like not even pre-recorded its not even funny, on 1 part when she slams her arm YOU HEAR THAT IN HER VOICE LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LOL, He's making it sound like its the studio version, when it's so obvious that it's live. I don't know what's up with him