The Official Tamar Braxton Thread

RaLpHieReBeL516

http://www.huffingto..._n_2259582.html

Tamar Braxton, has successfully managed to step out from her big sister Toni's shadow. After owning her screen time during the family's successful reality show "Braxton Family Values," the charismatic entertainer scored a spin-off with her record-executive husband Vincent Herbert for "Tamar & Vince."

But the youngest Braxton sister has quickly learned that life in the limelight has its share of challenges. After rumors began to swirl about the star bleaching her skin and getting plastic surgery, she responded to the theories during an interview with Bossip, ultimately revealing a skin condition.

"I just want to know what time do I have to do that," she told the site. "If you really think about it, we've been shooting 'Braxton Family Values' for two years and then in between that it was 'Tamar & Vince,' and now we're back into production with 'Braxton Family Values.' :yahoo: So when did she change her face? I just think I grew up and I don't look the same that I did when I was 19. I don't think any of us do."

Tamar's husband Vince came to his wife's defense not only saying she is beautiful as is, but also providing a bit more of an explanation as to why her skin has caught people's attention.

"Actually, Tamar has the same thing that Michael Jackson had."

Braxton clarified her husband's statement, saying she has vitiligo, but quickly changed the subject.

Truth be told, the reality star turned solo artist has a lot more to focus her attention on. Her new single "Love and War" soared to number one on iTunes only 24 hours after it was digitally released. The song's debut coincided perfectly with the season finale of "Tamar & Vince" which aired last night on WE tv.

The singer originally opened up to The Huffington Post about what fans would see on the show, and she certainly didn't disappoint. Throughout the season, viewers got a small dose of album tracks and a sneak peak at studio sessions and photo shoots for the singer's upcoming album.

With a new season of "Braxton Family Values" on the way, and a solo album dropping any day, fans are surely going to get all the Tamar they want.

http://www.huffingto..._n_2259582.html

Tamar Braxton, has successfully managed to step out from her big sister Toni's shadow. After owning her screen time during the family's successful reality show "Braxton Family Values," the charismatic entertainer scored a spin-off with her record-executive husband Vincent Herbert for "Tamar & Vince."

But the youngest Braxton sister has quickly learned that life in the limelight has its share of challenges. After rumors began to swirl about the star bleaching her skin and getting plastic surgery, she responded to the theories during an interview with Bossip, ultimately revealing a skin condition.

"I just want to know what time do I have to do that," she told the site. "If you really think about it, we've been shooting 'Braxton Family Values' for two years and then in between that it was 'Tamar & Vince,' and now we're back into production with 'Braxton Family Values.' :yahoo: So when did she change her face? I just think I grew up and I don't look the same that I did when I was 19. I don't think any of us do."

Tamar's husband Vince came to his wife's defense not only saying she is beautiful as is, but also providing a bit more of an explanation as to why her skin has caught people's attention.

"Actually, Tamar has the same thing that Michael Jackson had."

Braxton clarified her husband's statement, saying she has vitiligo, but quickly changed the subject.

Truth be told, the reality star turned solo artist has a lot more to focus her attention on. Her new single "Love and War" soared to number one on iTunes only 24 hours after it was digitally released. The song's debut coincided perfectly with the season finale of "Tamar & Vince" which aired last night on WE tv.

The singer originally opened up to The Huffington Postabout what fans would see on the show, and she certainly didn't disappoint. Throughout the season, viewers got a small dose of album tracks and a sneak peak at studio sessions and photo shoots for the singer's upcoming album.

With a new season of "Braxton Family Values" on the way, and a solo album dropping any day, fans are surely going to get all the Tamar they want.

Ah I guess nows a good time to post this,

They been filming non stop lol, WE betta milk them, and They betta milk WE

y not... :hmph:

Don't get me wrong I love the song (sounds like keyshia cole Trust & Believe) but none the less I love it...I thing she's a great singer (hate her) but she can sing her ass off. But I think people are doing the most though acting like she's about to come shut the game down...getting to the top is the easy part! Delivering an entire album and remaining at the top is the challenge. How many one hit wanders have come and gone???? I'm not hating I'm just saying people lets not act like she's the best thing since sliced bread

For me personally her song is the best Female R&B single release of the year, and whether or not the album is a hit or flop, theres singers that have threads that are less relevant than Tamar not only in the music scene as of today, but also being discussed on this forum. I think she's deserving of a thread, despite what the album does.

For me personally her song is the best Female R&B single release of the year, and whether or not the album is a hit or flop, theres singers that have threads that are less relevant than Tamar not only in the music scene as of today, but also being discussed on this forum. I think she's deserving of a thread, despite what the album does.

album? we haven't even heard the 2nd single.. she could be Cee Lo Green for all we know... and he doesn't even have a thread

best female R&B single released of the entire 2012 year? Believable yet you all are star-struck...

album? we haven't even heard the 2nd single.. she could be Cee Lo Green for all we know... and he doesn't even have a thread

best female R&B single released of the entire 2012 year? Believable yet you all are star-struck...

.........but we have heard her 2nd single, we heard that before the 1st, it's Hot Sugar, it hasnt been announced as a 2nd single but it's almost obviously the choice. And how often do we talk about Ceelo? I mean I could, I love his work, but he's not a hot topic here, she is.

Nah, I genuinely think it's the best R&B female single (hell thinkin about it maybe best R&B all together), she delivered, I wanted her to, but I was ready to be disapointed or let down by her too.