The Official Tamar Braxton Thread

RaLpHieReBeL516

Don't get me wrong I love the song (sounds like keyshia cole Trust & Believe) but none the less I love it...I thing she's a great singer (hate her) but she can sing her ass off. But I think people are doing the most though acting like she's about to come shut the game down...getting to the top is the easy part! Delivering an entire album and remaining at the top is the challenge. How many one hit wanders have come and gone???? I'm not hating I'm just saying people lets not act like she's the best thing since sliced bread

who said that? lol she deserves her own thread being tht she is the best part of the braxtons and her show, she is up and coming and itll be good to see where she is going and all tht u stated sounds bitter to me no one said she was the second coming, u didnt have to post in here lol and u said u didnt like her so ur gonna be biased anyway so just be gone
  • Upvote 1

who said that? lol she deserves her own thread being tht she is the best part of the braxtons and her show, she is up and coming and itll be good to see where she is going and all tht u stated sounds bitter to me no one said she was the second coming, u didnt have to post in here lol and u said u didnt like her so ur gonna be biased anyway so just be gone

now i said i wasn't gonna say anything else but since you directed your statement towards me i must reply...why would i be bitter of someone i dont even know?...what sounded bitter about it? that i said yall giving her way too much credit? you reaching for it ralphie...and yes you and all them people on facebook do act like she's the second coming...oohhhh tamar is coming snatchin wigs she's the best r&b singer yada yada...i saw your facebook post and many others...yall doing the most off of one damn song

now i said i wasn't gonna say anything else but since you directed your statement towards me i must reply...why would i be bitter of someone i dont even know?...what sounded bitter about it? that i said yall giving her way too much credit? you reaching for it ralphie...and yes you and all them people on facebook do act like she's the second coming...oohhhh tamar is coming snatchin wigs she's the best r&b singer yada yada...i saw your facebook post and many others...yall doing the most off of one damn song

how am i doing the most because i love the song?! it is one of the best, if not the best r&b song by a female this year, saying a song is great is not doing the most its stating an opinion, u act like me making her a thread is the equivalent of giving her an oscar or a grammy, if anyone is doing the most its you
  • Upvote 1

.........but we have heard her 2nd single, we heard that before the 1st, it's Hot Sugar, it hasnt been announced as a 2nd single but it's almost obviously the choice. And how often do we talk about Ceelo? I mean I could, I love his work, but he's not a hot topic here, she is.

Nah, I genuinely think it's the best R&B female single (hell thinkin about it maybe best R&B all together), she delivered, I wanted her to, but I was ready to be disapointed or let down by her too.

You haven't talked about Ceelo ever

No.. I refuse to believe its the best R&B song of the entire year

how am i doing the most because i love the song?! it is one of the best, if not the best r&b song by a female this year, saying a song is great is not doing the most its stating an opinion, u act like me making her a thread is the equivalent of giving her an oscar or a grammy, if anyone is doing the most its you

I think he meant saying she's the best over and over and over... Much like me saying Brandy flopped over and over except I don't put that shit on FB...

It's one song... She's not the second coming.. She's not even a big deal. I wish her well but lets turn down the button on the stan-dial shall we?

You haven't talked about Ceelo ever

No.. I refuse to believe its the best R&B song of the entire year

HERE, but I have high respect for him and his musical creativity and can easily hold a convo about Ceelo/Goodie Mob/Gnarles Barkley but that topic here would not be that hot, theres quite a few artist I like/love who I don't bring up here, because tho a few might agree or discuss or ask to be be informed, the vast majority wouldn't care

But I never said that my opinion is speaking for everybody, I said in MY opinion this is the best R&B song I've heard all year,and being the 12th month, I think I'm entitled to be as in shock/awe of it, it's what I've been wanting. You disagree? Ok, thats fine lol, Im not gnna try to convince you, I personally cant think of 1 R&B release this year I've liked more than this (Unless Diamonds counts as R&B,since it is a R&B #1).

dont pay Slo any attention he stay on brandy's tit :coffee::lmao:

• Upvote 2

I think he meant saying she's the best over and over and over... Much like me saying Brandy flopped over and over except I don't put that shit on FB...

It's one song... She's not the second coming.. She's not even a big deal. I wish her well but lets turn down the button on the stan-dial shall we?

like i said its my fb, delete me i promise i will lose no sleep and give no fucks and i only posted stuff about tamar tht day and the day i saw her performances, and if u did post on fb i woukd just laugh and move on, and game stop making it seem like no one else should have opinion

Tamar's song is good quality, has a hook, great vocal. Tamar is talented and has been in the industry for years. This is her time to shine. Even if she is a one hit wonder, she finally has the recognition she deserves.

It seems to me that some people are mad because Tamar has a great song of good quality rnb which is memorable, which is more than most of the so called more established artists have managed this year.

• Upvote 3

oh my dear ralphie...stop frontin...yall have already started calling yall selves tamatians or whatever stan name she has for yall...how yall stanning for someone after one hit song on itunes?! that my friend is the most...the absolute most

if me giving yall the side eye for your actions is killing your joy then maybe your joy isn't real...maybe you're just going with the flow :coffee:

If it were left at a side eye thered be no joy killed, you disrespecting everyone who does not agree with you is doing the most and attempting to take peoples joy over something that does not resinate in you about this subject.

oh my dear ralphie...stop frontin...yall have already started calling yall selves tamatians or whatever stan name she has for yall...how yall stanning for someone after one hit song on itunes?! that my friend is the most...the absolute most

It's actually really easy because the song is good, and people do that to artist all the time when their premiere single is hot. Thats how :)

• Upvote 1

If it were left at a side eye thered be no joy killed, you disrespecting everyone who does not agree with you is doing the most and attempting to take peoples joy over something that does not resinate in you about this subject.

It's actually really easy because the song is good, and people do that to artist all the time when their premiere single is hot. Thats how :)

Not true at all...you think Game kills my joy when he come in Brandy thread time and time again? The answer is no ;) That's bullshit...I dont know any other artist who have come out with one hit single and people come up with a Stan name for them after ond damn single...thats a lie and the truth aint in ya. And furthermore I was ready to let well enough alone but instead yall decided to keep talking about it

so actually i was a fan of her from the shows first and yes the song put me over the edge, and wht i dont understand is why yall care so much who i like and who i may stan for? o_0 does it hurt tht much? i cant stand how other people have a prob with what others think or wht their opinion may be, debbie downers ruin it for the rest of us....GET OVER IT
  • Upvote 1