The Official Tamar Braxton Thread

RaLpHieReBeL516

Here's the showcase where "The One" song came from. In the description of the youtube video, it lists the song name as "All I Need Is You"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErwVpk0fIEk

Songlist:

Watching Me

All I Need Is You

Love & War

Hot Sugar

I'm looking forward to this cd, even though I don't like Hot Sugar... the other 3 songs sound really good.

• Upvote 1

Here's the showcase where "The One" song came from. In the description of the youtube video, it lists the song name as "All I Need Is You"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErwVpk0fIEk

Songlist:

Watching Me

All I Need Is You

Love & War

Hot Sugar

I'm looking forward to this cd, even though I don't like Hot Sugar... the other 3 songs sound really good.

i love every song! and she slayed this performance everything was perfect

ughh get a grip, ur starting to get like game and its not cute, ur a grown ass man

im noting like game...im Will. you dont have to tell me im a grown ass man...i know that, thats why you dont see me going coo coo for cocoa puffs with this girl. grown men dont just hop on whoever hot at the moment...put in the work then you get respect from me

im noting like game...im Will. you dont have to tell me im a grown ass man...i know that, thats why you dont see me going coo coo for cocoa puffs with this girl. grown men dont just hop on whoever hot at the moment...put in the work then you get respect from me

then why waste ur time coming in here, i dont get it, and stop worrying about those of us that like her, ur acting JUST like game in the Brandy thread. if u dont like her u dont like her, but all this time and effort yall put in threads for people you dont like....you would think u were a fan, i dont bother u about who u may like bc its ur opinion and im not a little bee buzzing around here waiting to be annoying in a thread, grown men dont do that, and grown men dont make threads to "mock" people....get your life
  • Upvote 1

then why waste ur time coming in here, i dont get it, and stop worrying about those of us that like her, ur acting JUST like game in the Brandy thread. if u dont like her u dont like her, but all this time and effort yall put in threads for people you dont like....you would think u were a fan, i dont bother u about who u may like bc its ur opinion and im not a little bee buzzing around here waiting to be annoying in a thread, grown men dont do that, and grown men dont make threads to "mock" people....get your life

thats your problem...you think that because i dont like her that makes me a hater. i've said several times i love the song and think she's a great singer...me not liking her is what you cant handle...get out ya feelings

thats your problem...you think that because i dont like her that makes me a hater. i've said several times i love the song and think she's a great singer...me not liking her is what you cant handle...get out ya feelings

no u not liking her is cool but how many times do u have to express it in HER thread? do it in ur lil bruno mars thread, thats all im saying, and i not once called u a hater, i just dont understand ur tactics, when i dont like something i say it once and move on, unless someone asks me, i'm not into giving unsolicited opinions over and over again and taking cheap shots bc someone may like something or someone that i dont agree with
  • Upvote 1

i laughed and said you people...MY! you a sensitive one arent you :rolleyes:

wht was ur reasoning for saying, you people? we all know those two words together don't have a positive connotation i really dont understand u, you were always cool, and chill but this thread has really seemed to fire you up for some reason i dont get it, you come into a thread knowing you're going to be negative so wht's the point?

wht was ur reasoning for saying, you people? we all know those two words together don't have a positive connotation i really dont understand u, you were always cool, and chill but this thread has really seemed to fire you up for some reason i dont get it, you come into a thread knowing you're going to be negative so wht's the point?

you are giving me way too much power by entertaining my boredomness. Lighten up champ...it aint that serious you making it out to be. its really not

you are giving me way too much power by entertaining my boredomness. Lighten up champ...it aint that serious you making it out to be. its really not

ok man, lol so you can't find anything else to do with ur boredom besides messing with people? it's not boredom when you've done it more than once, and im sure u will continue to do it, but it's w.e, and lighten up? why is it ok for you act ridiculous but not ok for me to call you out on it, i don't need to lighten up, it's not like this is the first time you've displayed these shenanigans, if its not serious why even waste your time on these things?