The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

I might consider it. 

I wish I had gotten to see Beyoncé. -_- 

I wish you had too -_-

No.. there was no chance in hell that would ever be a hit

She could add Beyoncé it would have still flopped bc that's how bad it was

The song was hot. You need taste.

Norman you liked the song intially. How do go from liking something to acting as if it was never good to begin with? 

Oh he did? This is interesting!

So Norman, why the 180?

ReWZp.gif

I wish you had too -_-

The song was hot. You need taste.

Oh he did? This is interesting!

So Norman, why the 180?

ReWZp.gif

America disagreed and she was the hottest pop star at the time then she collaborated with P. Kelly for some reason

no I do not recall ever liking the song. I'm 70% sure I always thought ArtFlop was shit aside from one or two non singles 

America disagreed and she was the hottest pop star at the time then she collaborated with P. Kelly for some reason

no I do not recall ever liking the song. I'm 70% sure I always thought ArtFlop was shit aside from one or two non singles 

America buys Taylor Swift records. America's taste is questionable. DWUW was dope. Gaga was not at the time. 

• Upvote 1

Gaga aint bringing no damn Beyonce on stage lol. She strikes me as a women who wants HER time to shine and certainly not to add to the latest trend of bringing Beyonce to the sb stage. Gaga is smart. Not desperate. 

You sure about that? 

Collaborating with P. Kelly & Oversina Aguilera? Releasing ArtPop? Releasing Perfect Illusion? Naming an album after herself? 

You sure about that? 

Collaborating with P. Kelly & Oversina Aguilera? Releasing ArtPop? Releasing Perfect Illusion? Naming an album after herself? 

People do collabs all the time? EVERY artist. Sooo yeah.. you have no point with that one. 

I would be very surprised cus Gaga is one of those kind off ppl who want to get to the finish line by herself so she can say she did it alone. A personal trimph. Gaga knows shes fell off and im sure she is gonna try to give us everything shes got to get ppl talking about HER again.. not to be eclipsed by and/or have another artist rain on her parade. Thats goin to be a GAGA day. 

People do collabs all the time? EVERY artist. Sooo yeah.. you have no point with that one. 

I would be very surprised cus Gaga is one of those kind off ppl who want to get to the finish line by herself so she can say she did it alone. A personal trimph. Gaga knows shes fell off and im sure she is gonna try to give us everything shes got to get ppl talking about HER again.. not to be eclipsed by and/or have another artist rain on her parade. Thats goin to be a GAGA day. 

Obviously collaboration is important to every star's career but P Kelly is shit

Hmm if we're Ignoring touring with Tony Bennett to get a better image for a year too long after ArtPop.. Let's try again.. She has a limited amount of time, songs, and hits... Like Katy Perry (except not as popular). There's going to be a featured artist (she's no prince). Who else would it be?!

Edited by Game

Not those two.

I'd laugh if it was Toni Bucket :lmao:

I wouldn't be surprised if she brought out her friend Elton John. She could bring anyone. Bruno never had anything to do with RHCP and he brought them out. But I seriously doubt it'll be Beyonce. She barely promotes her own shit, why would she help someone else out.

I personally think she'll go it alone. It's 15 minutes right? That's enough for Just Dance, Paparazzi, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Edge of Glory, Born This Way and a ballad to show she can sing. Wouldn't be surprised if she did that song she was Oscar nominated for since they usually always do one song with a message. Whatever she does, it'll be awesome.