Game of Thrones ......Season 3

Bailey

Eh..the season finale was kinda bland. It had it's moments, but since episode 9 had the LEGENDARY "Red Wedding", I guess they toned it down a bit.

I'm sick of Bran and Theon's storylines. I need more Aryallah in my life. The way she shanked that man! :lmao: She's such a good actress. I'm sure the Hound was impressed by her antics.

Tywin Lannister ain't SHIT. He is clearly playing the game.

And of course, Mhysa aka Mother Of Dragons is taking over cities one by one. I live for her. :yahoo:

Stannis needs to get his shit together. I'm glad he didn't sacrifice my new baby daddy Gendry. :umm:

Until next next year. :tear:

Eh..the season finale was kinda bland. It had it's moments, but since episode 9 had the LEGENDARY "Red Wedding", I guess they toned it down a bit.

I'm sick of Bran and Theon's storylines. I need more Aryallah in my life. The way she shanked that man! :lmao: She's such a good actress. I'm sure the Hound was impressed by her antics.

And of course, Mhysa aka Mother Of Dragons is taking over cities one by one. I live for her. :yahoo:

Stannis needs to get his shit together. I'm glad he didn't sacrifice my new baby daddy Gendry. :umm:

It was kinda blah after episode 9 but, Mother of Dragons showed and everyone else still alive showed, chile I can't they really cut that man's ding-a-ling off Lord that is blasphemous

It was kinda blah after episode 9 but, Mother of Dragons showed and everyone else still alive showed, chile I can't they really cut that man's ding-a-ling off Lord that is blasphemous

I still don't feel sorry for him. But it was a mess watching the dude eating a pork sausage thinking it was his dick. What I did like that with every scene it was like a prelude to what's going on for next season. When Bran was telling his story, it cut to Walter Frey..

I can't wait another year for the slayage that is upon us.

i missed the first 1/2 hr i have to watch but yes mother is on the prowl :wub: she will have dick in her life next seson i believe.