Game of Thrones ......Season 3

Bailey

• 2 weeks later...

The MOTHER OF DRAGONS has an army and three fucking dragons! ed2305b7.png

The MOTHER OF DRAGONS played the fuck outta ole boy and could speak his language. ed2305b7.png

The MOTHER OF DRAGONS has evolved from a sweet little girl into a FIERCE QUEEN worthy of the Iron Throne.ed2305b7.png

We are not worthy of the slayage that is UPON US.ed2305b7.png

The MOTHER OF DRAGONS has an army and three fucking dragons! ed2305b7.png

The MOTHER OF DRAGONS played the fuck outta ole boy and could speak his language. ed2305b7.png

The MOTHER OF DRAGONS has evolved from a sweet little girl into a FIERCE QUEEN worthy of the Iron Throne.ed2305b7.png

We are not worthy of the slayage that is UPON US.ed2305b7.png

Whose ass is she planning on kicking with this army and the dragons?

I really fucking love this chick.. She looks so innocent but the bitch doesn't fuck around.. lol

Whose ass is she planning on kicking with this army and the dragons?

I really fucking love this chick.. She looks so innocent but the bitch doesn't fuck around.. lol

EVERYONE! LOL. The Mother of Dragons is the rightful owner of the Iron Throne..so that means Joffrey and his clan are in fucking trouble.

I thought I couldn't love The Mother of Dragons after her LEGENDARY season one scene when she became the Dragon Queen. But last night scene was nothing short of BRILLIANT. She's a smart cookie and those bitches better watch out. I GAGGED when she said she knew the language because it was her mother's native tongue. :asham: She's such a bad bitch. :tear::wub:

EVERYONE! LOL. The Mother of Dragons is the rightful owner of the Iron Throne..so that means Joffrey and his clan are in fucking trouble.

I thought I couldn't love The Mother of Dragons after her LEGENDARY season one scene when she became the Dragon Queen. But last night scene was nothing short of BRILLIANT. She's a smart cookie and those bitches better watch out. I GAGGED when she said she knew the language because it was her mother's native tongue. :asham: She's such a bad bitch. :tear::wub:

LOL I Knew something was wrong when that dude kept calling her bitches and sluts thinking she didn't understand him..

Her two helpers gagged too when she started speaking his language.. lol

LOL I Knew something was wrong when that dude kept calling her bitches and sluts thinking she didn't understand him..

Her two helpers gagged too when she started speaking his language.. lol

I love how she played his ass..all calm knowing he was calling her all sorts of sluts and bitches!! Ugh. I knew she was up to something by giving him the dragon..I mean, she's the fucking MOTHER OF DRAGONS! He can't control it..and one word and his ass was toast(literally)! :lmao:

Chile, she deserves all sorts of emmy's, golden globes, etc. for that scene alone. By far one of the best scenes in tv history. :lmao: She PLAYED everyone! You can tell Ser Jorah wanted to fuck her right then and there when she started speaking the language! :lmao: Only a bad bitch. :cry::wub:

I'm pissed that they only give the Dragon Queen 10 fucking minutes. I had a feel she knew what he was saying then she just recks house. I fucking love her.

to be exact b it was 8 fucking minutes :angry: i am only here for the her and those fucking dragons. :lmao: :lmao: i need a fucking spin off show asap.

that's what i want to know? who the fuck is she coming for?? lol.. if she coming for lil jeffrie hes gonna get fucked up. that dragon cooked ole dude :lmao: :lmao: it was so obvious to us how they fuck did her crew not know what she was doing?

yo hotass she played her own fucking boys !!! did you see there faces when she stated to talk his language :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

that bitch is righteous! i fucking love her. then she told the army you can stay or leave they all stayed

I love how she played his ass..all calm knowing he was calling her all sorts of sluts and bitches!! Ugh. I knew she was up to something by giving him the dragon..I mean, she's the fucking MOTHER OF DRAGONS! He can't control it..and one word and his ass was toast(literally)! :lmao:

Chile, she deserves all sorts of emmy's, golden globes, etc. for that scene alone. By far one of the best scenes in tv history. :lmao: She PLAYED everyone! You can tell Ser Jorah wanted to fuck her right then and there when she started speaking the language! :lmao: Only a bad bitch. :cry::wub:

and someome needs to tell all these girl, this ishow you wear a fucking blonde lacefront wig. bitch shit looks fly as hell!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

that's what i want to know? who the fuck is she coming for?? lol.. if she coming for lil jeffrie hes gonna get fucked up. that dragon cooked ole dude :lmao: :lmao: it was so obvious to us how they fuck did her crew not know what she was doing?

yo hotass she played her own fucking boys !!! did you see there faces when she stated to talk his language :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

that bitch is righteous! i fucking love her. then she told the army you can stay or leave they all stayed

YOU BITCHES! SHE'S THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THE IRON THRONE! I'M NOT SAYING THIS AGAIN. :sigh:

Daenarys deserves some award recognition for this scene. She played EVERYONE. She was calm..collected..and SMART. She is the MOTHER OF DRAGONS and the rightful owner of the Iron Throne. She is fair and impartial. I mean, why wouldn't you want her as your queen. ec20fb7f.gif

YOU BITCHES! SHE'S THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THE IRON THRONE! I'M NOT SAYING THIS AGAIN. :sigh:

Daenarys deserves some award recognition for this scene. She played EVERYONE. She was calm..collected..and SMART. She is the MOTHER OF DRAGONS and the rightful owner of the Iron Throne. She is fair and impartial. I mean, why wouldn't you want her as your queen. ec20fb7f.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: omg where did you get that smiley