Game of Thrones ......Season 3

Bailey

dude reading her for filth is gonna get burnt we already know that, and Tyrion is not to be played with he may be small but he is the smartest one of them all

He is smart, but his father was knocking him down every time he tried to make a point! :asham:

!!!!!!!!!!!

They say this is the last episode they are considering "slow"..but it still was a great episode!

Lady Olenna had me rolling last night! She was reading her family and Renly down! :asham: I think she's gonna help Sansa escape!

I knew when Catelyn was talking about one of her "sons" that almost died was actually the bastard Jon Snow..I just had this feeling it was gonna be him! That was a fantastic scene..It was fucked up how she managed to even formulate the words to say she wanted Jon Snow to die.. :o The parenting on this show is a mess! :lmao:

And yes to Bran being a "Warg"..I put two and two together when the Windlings had that one dude with the white of his eyes looking thru that birds eyes! No wonder he's having these crazy ass dreams about the three eyed raven! I can't wait to see how that all unfolds.

Jamie and Brienne fight scene was EVERYTHING. Her big ass is something else! I like how Jamie just fucks with her..but she keeps her cool! :lmao:

And they need to give my girl Arya something to do.. :umm: Her wondering in the woods with Gendry and that fat boy is boring.. :umm:

!!!!!!!!!!!

They say this is the last episode they are considering "slow"..but it still was a great episode!

Lady Olenna had me rolling last night! She was reading her family and Renly down! :asham: I think she's gonna help Sansa escape!

I knew when Catelyn was talking about one of her "sons" that almost died was actually the bastard Jon Snow..I just had this feeling it was gonna be him! That was a fantastic scene..It was fucked up how she managed to even formulate the words to say she wanted Jon Snow to die.. :o The parenting on this show is a mess! :lmao:

And yes to Bran being a "Warg"..I put two and two together when the Windlings had that one dude with the white of his eyes looking thru that birds eyes! No wonder he's having these crazy ass dreams about the three eyed raven! I can't wait to see how that all unfolds.

Jamie and Brienne fight scene was EVERYTHING. Her big ass is something else! I like how Jamie just fucks with her..but she keeps her cool! :lmao:

And they need to give my girl Arya something to do.. :umm: Her wondering in the woods with Gendry and that fat boy is boring.. :umm:

man i didnt get my life last night no dragons :&

lol the need a spin off with just Khaleesi

• Upvote 1

so do you think her dragons will be fucking up folks this season? :lmao:

Ionno..I'm not familiar with the books, but according to some fanboys, they are somewhat in line with the books. They are growing up, so we will have to see! I'm thinking they gonna do some damage though!

This show seems to be taking over peoples LIVES :umm:. I think i want some more :ph34r:

It seems hard to get into though? Ive only seen episodes of Season 1.

Its a slow burn story, but a very well written one, you get attached to the characters, you see in them all the good and bad of humanity, love, hate, jealousy, the want for power, those with power, those without power, you root for the underdog, you want justice for those done wrong. Its timeless
  • Upvote 1

Its a slow burn story, but a very well written one, you get attached to the characters, you see in them all the good and bad of humanity, love, hate, jealousy, the want for power, those with power, those without power, you root for the underdog, you want justice for those done wrong. Its timeless

Very well written..and the actors bring it to life. One of my favorite scenes EVER was between Tywin Lannister and Arya Stark. The level of professionalism from that little girl to hold her own with an accomplished actor was one for the books.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mnt9kCgrsA

Just great acting and emmy worthiness. :clapping:

I never thought I would get in to the show, but right out the bat you got: incest, decapitations, treachery, and Jon Snow( :shifty: )..I was HOOKED. :cheer:

• Upvote 1

Very well written..and the actors bring it to life. One of my favorite scenes EVER was between Tywin Lannister and Arya Stark. The level of professionalism from that little girl to hold her own with an accomplished actor was one for the books.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mnt9kCgrsA

Just great acting and emmy worthiness. :clapping:

I never thought I would get in to the show, but right out the bat you got: incest, decapitations, treachery, and Jon Snow( :shifty: )..I was HOOKED. :cheer:

I think you have an appreciation for the craft of fine acting, that's what can make or break a show, I've seen it over the years and only recently grown to really appreciate someone who acts the hell outta a role, "Bates Motel" the woman playing Norma is on point honey

I think you have an appreciation for the craft of fine acting, that's what can make or break a show, I've seen it over the years and only recently grown to really appreciate someone who acts the hell outta a role, "Bates Motel" the woman playing Norma is on point honey

For a show like GOT, definitely. It's a mix of fantasy and reality. And for the actors to really bring it to LIFE is why I'm hooked on this show. There is nothing campy about this show. Shit gets real and real quick! LOL.

Vera Farmiga is fantastic in "Bates Motel"..I hope she gets some awards recognition. I have to watch the latest episode tonight. It's getting real good.