Game of Thrones ......Season 3

Bailey

The scene of the night was the Lannister's table scene. That was some twist! I gagged when Tywin gave them those demands! It was smart, ruthless, and diabolical. I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

And Jon Snow finally got some tundra pussy! He was eating her and the girl never experienced it before! :asham:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The anger of fans and nerds are overwhelming! It's been like that for 10 years now.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What sort of reactions have you received from readers over the years about the scene?

Extreme. Both positive and negative. That was the hardest scene I’ve ever had to write. It’s two-thirds of the way through the book, but I skipped over it when I came to it. So the entire book was done and there was still that one chapter left. Then I wrote it. It was like murdering two of your children. I try to make the readers feel they’ve lived the events of the book. Just as you grieve if a friend is killed, you should grieve if a fictional character is killed. You should care. If somebody dies and you just go get more popcorn, it’s a superficial experience isn’t it?

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/06/02/game-of-thrones-author-george-r-r-martin-why-he-wrote-the-red-wedding/