Game of Thrones ......Season 3

Bailey

how long before mother of dragons gets her coochie beat up by that new guy :yep::lmao:

Oh he teasing her with slaughter and gifts getting it nice and wet then he will beat it up. She aint had good loving since her husband tore her up before he died so you know mamma dragon ready to receive good dick gifts!!!tumblr_mjbtguTw7p1s3nx05o1_500.gif

Now you should know better than to read an episode thread before you watch the show. :coffee:

I think the rule should be spoilers within a reasonable time or at least a warning before, the episode had just hit last night, I wasn't JoeJoe late on it, now if this was a week after than yea

This is what happens when you're the best show on TV! Walking Dead what? Mad Men who? Breaking Bad huh?

Oh you read about it too......I guess the fans are really mad, you don't kill off people like that, but they have done it before with Ned Stark

the problem with the ending is people want resolution and we didn't see that for many characters it makes you angry, you watch movies and TV for escapism and that wasn't what we got that shit was just fucked up

The book readers knew what was going to happen. Non book readers like myself found it shocking because of the likeablility factor of the Starks. The brutal stabbing of Talisa was just.. :o

That scene was really ten years in the making.

But who else but GODS of THRONES to have everyone talking about the show.

5vbvptvi.gif

The book readers knew what was going to happen. Non book readers like myself found it shocking because of the likeablility factor of the Starks. The brutal stabbing of Talisa was just.. :o

That scene was really ten years in the making.

But who else but GODS of THRONES to have everyone talking about the show.

5vbvptvi.gif

It made the news, and I hadn't seen the episode yet so I changed the channel real quick :lol:

the problem with the show, is they can't have it both ways, they said we want to stay our own course, but they argue the book already tells you what happens so folks should know. So then I should just read the books? I mean its all there why watch the show? If that was the case with "True Blood" Lafayette would have been dead first season :filenails:

It made the news, and I hadn't seen the episode yet so I changed the channel real quick :lol:

the problem with the show, is they can't have it both ways, they said we want to stay our own course, but they argue the book already tells you what happens so folks should know. So then I should just read the books? I mean its all there why watch the show? If that was the case with "True Blood" Lafayette would have been dead first season :filenails:

I think the people who are doing the most reactions are the non-book readers. The book readers knew the Red Wedding was going to happen. They were prepared. We were not. I think some people are just overreacting because of what the Starks have been going thru. Trust me, if it was the Lannisters everyone would be cheering.

Lafayette was a well like character who got to stick around because of his popularity. Robb Stark and Catelyn were meant to die because it was written like 10 years ago. If they lived, then the following events to follow would be off.

I'm just enjoying the ride and will pick up the books once it's all over.

• Upvote 1

I've seen so many news articles about a scene in the last episode being so graphic and now I want to go watch the show from Season 1 as I've never seen it before -_-

I suggest you watch it. You'll like it. It's well acted..well written..and set designs are awesome.

I suggest you watch it. You'll like it. It's well acted..well written..and set designs are awesome.

Is it like watching The Lord Of The Rings or Gladiator?? I love those type of medieval stuff.

Is it like watching The Lord Of The Rings or Gladiator?? I love those type of medieval stuff.

It's fantasy and medieval mixed into one. I thought I wouldn't like it, but I've been there since day one. The acting is top notch..the only thing I can say negative is that some episodes are slow..but it makes up for it with the drama and the gore.

I only had a problem with some of the character's names because I'm not familiar at all with the books. But you'll get to know who's who when you get invested in the show.

I've seen so many news articles about a scene in the last episode being so graphic and now I want to go watch the show from Season 1 as I've never seen it before -_-

you too late.... :filenails: well maybe not they only 10 episodes a season, problem here is no one is going to be surprised when you come back in here talking about how the hell they cut off Ned Stark's head, because we been seen dat :coffee:

I think the people who are doing the most reactions are the non-book readers. The book readers knew the Red Wedding was going to happen. They were prepared. We were not. I think some people are just overreacting because of what the Starks have been going thru. Trust me, if it was the Lannisters everyone would be cheering.

Lafayette was a well like character who got to stick around because of his popularity. Robb Stark and Catelyn were meant to die because it was written like 10 years ago. If they lived, then the following events to follow would be off.

I'm just enjoying the ride and will pick up the books once it's all over.

well said :good: only thing with me was I thought well hell no more surprises like that get the books ...because if thats the case I wanna know what the hell becomes of the Lannisters they been doing the most

well said :good: only thing with me was I thought well hell no more surprises like that get the books ...because if thats the case I wanna know what the hell becomes of the Lannisters they been doing the most

Well they will get their due..especially Joffrey. :shifty:

In a way, I'm glad I haven't read the books, because I can be shocked on how things turn out on the tv show. Some book readers are so snobbish and will find fault with the tv show. They must know that it's television and some things are gonna be altered for viewing pleasure. :umm:

Well they will get their due..especially Joffrey. :shifty:

In a way, I'm glad I haven't read the books, because I can be shocked on how things turn out on the tv show. Some book readers are so snobbish and will find fault with the tv show. They must know that it's television and some things are gonna be altered for viewing pleasure. :umm:

I already decided to skip the books for now, the Mother of Dragons storyline of how the dragons were born is different, according to the books the dragons nursed from her breasts :umm:

you too late.... :filenails: well maybe not they only 10 episodes a season, problem here is no one is going to be surprised when you come back in here talking about how the hell they cut off Ned Stark's head, because we been seen dat :coffee:

The producers/writers said that when Ned was beheaded, it was on the same level as Robb and Kat dying. It was meant to be and pivotal for the events to follow.

The producers/writers said that when Ned was beheaded, it was on the same level as Robb and Kat dying. It was meant to be and pivotal for the events to follow.

Ive read that said a few times the deaths lead to much bigger events to come....I might read the books though I did sneak a peek and find out what happens to Jofferey :whistle: