Game of Thrones ......Season 3

Bailey

aww thank you sexy, you need to tell the story of your NYE in your True You thread, you always have some story of some str8 dude looking at the biscuits :wub:

LOL. My new years wasn't good. And sadly, I was getting hit on by mostly girls when I was visiting my hometown in VA. :&

But I think when I went to this party hosted by bikers, this tall dude stopped me and asked if I attended a party two weeks ago..I told him I live in SC..so I went back to him later and asked him what was that all about and he said I looked like a dude that fought his cousin.. :umm: Is that how dudes holla now.. :shifty::asham:

LOL. My new years wasn't good. And sadly, I was getting hit on by mostly girls when I was visiting my hometown in VA. :&

But I think when I went to this party hosted by bikers, this tall dude stopped me and asked if I attended a party two weeks ago..I told him I live in SC..so I went back to him later and asked him what was that all about and he said I looked like a dude that fought his cousin.. :umm: Is that how dudes holla now.. :shifty::asham:

ratchet....come back when you have a better story this will not do

439372e7.gif

• 2 months later...

this is gonna be must see TV :w00t: the storyline, the production the acting all epic. I have been slow to watch the last few episodes coming for Spartacus, I hate to see it end, but some part of me feels the show ended with Andy and its time to let go

Episode was good as usual. Kinda slow, but it's expected since it's the season premiere.

Tywin read Tyrion DOWNE! I can't believe he would say that to his son, who practically won the war between Stannis at Blackwater bay. :o

And where was my fave Arya Stark last night.. :thumbdown:

And the Mother of Dragons and her brood are ready to slay the lessor bitches! :filenails: But Daenarys needs to get it together.. :filenails: And dead @ the dude reading her for filth in another language. :asham:

I can't wait till next week!

Episode was good as usual. Kinda slow, but it's expected since it's the season premiere.

Tywin read Tyrion DOWNE! I can't believe he would say that to his son, who practically won the war between Stannis at Blackwater bay. :o

And the Mother of Dragons and her brood are ready to slay the lessor bitches! :filenails: But Daenarys needs to get it together.. :filenails: And dead @ the dude reading her for filth in another language. :asham:

dude reading her for filth is gonna get burnt we already know that, and Tyrion is not to be played with he may be small but he is the smartest one of them all

And the Mother of Dragons and her brood are ready to slay the lessor bitches! :filenails: But Daenarys needs to get it together.. :filenails:And dead @ the dude reading her for filth in another language. :asham:

omg that was so funny and the girl doing the interpeting was trying to clean it up!