Can't believe Discipline is nearly 6 years old...

Kaleidoscope Eyes

Should have been bigger than it was. "Luv" would have gone top 10 on R&B, top 20 on Hot 100. RWU would have been huge in Europe, same with Feedback. CBG would have done decent on UAC/AC. Had everything gone right, FB would have gone platinum, Luv gold, RWU million or so in Europe. And some moderate success in Asia, Africa, South America, and possibly a break in Latin America. When it was all said it done, Discipline would have sold about 3-4 million copies.

• Upvote 4

RWU should have smashed internationally. I remember my auntie loved that song and she's not even a big Janet fan. As a matter of fact, RWU is the orginal "We Found Love". :umm:

The radio and non-gays were loving Feedback and RWU in England! I don't understand why she couldn't promote here :rolleyes:

if Janet really wanted to get a simple hit from this album... 2Nite would have been the one (feat. someone though to make it longer)... end of story

it shouldn't have been single

Nope, 2nite would have to be re-mastered and given a faster beat to even compete with RWU internationally :)

2nite is amazing! I thought I was the only one who thought that it would make a great single LOL

Yeah,if you SPEED IT UP. I always felt like it should have been faster. its at this weird.."kinda fast but not really" pace. lmao

BTW Rollercoaster is amazing :wub:

ughhhhhh I despise that song..I dont understand the love for that discombobulated track. Its HORRID.

Yeah,if you SPEED IT UP. I always felt like it should have been faster. its at this weird.."kinda fast but not really" pace. lmao

ughhhhhh I despise that song..I dont understand the love for that discombobulated track. Its HORRID.

Horrid is the perfect word to describe Greatest Mess which is Janet's worse track EVER to me.

Janet's voice and specially the minimal tribal beat of RC do it for me

• Upvote 1

Horrid is the perfect word to describe Greatest Mess which is Janet's worse track EVER to me.

Janet's voice and specially the minimal tribal beat of RC do it for me

No, that would be JALW (no contest) :umm: Even "Weekend" shits on that song. :umm:

Because it was promoted for more than a week :umm:

not here for who? what? where? and how? ...only here for FACTS,bud :umm:

• Upvote 1