Can't believe Discipline is nearly 6 years old...

Kaleidoscope Eyes

I was a senior in High Scool, certain that that'd be the Janet album & era to turn it all around...........until I heard the album.....I liked it, but it took me a while to love it, in fact it is the VERY 1st Janet album I didn't love fully on the 1st listen (JJ & DS included), it was the 1st album where I just wasn't that impressed with much of anything, besides certain songs, but as a whole.....BUT I still supported it, and wanted it to do better and wanted people to like it more than I did. BUT I still like that album more than most of the shit that came out in 08 (I say it was a good year single wise, but not albums).

Has it really been that long? :tear:

Chille President Bush was still President Bush lol, Thats what made me make the " :o " face when I realized that she hasn't released an album under Obama's 1st term :tear:

She's released an album under Reagans 2 terms, Bush 1, Both of Clinton's, and both of Bushes, but now only 1 of Obama's provided she releases an album in the next 4 years.

Chille President Bush was still President Bush lol, Thats what made me make the " :o " face when I realized that she hasn't released an album under Obama's 1st term :tear:

She's released an album under Reagans 2 terms, Bush 1, Both of Clinton's, and both of Bushes, but now only 1 of Obama's provided she releases an album in the next 4 years.

Wow. -_-

Damn, sorry to hear that. What were your favorite songs when you first got the album? I remember playing the hell out of Can't B Good. Love that song.

It sucks because I was so depressed and scared after that incident that it I didn't even hear the album until weeks after - it ruined the moment for me. I think the ones I absolutely fell in love with once I did eventually listen to it was Rock Wit U, Greatest X and 2nite which are still my faves to this day tbh.

I remember how excited I was when I heard Feedback. :wub: I was such a proud fan. I loved the video as well. :wub: In My Opinion, I believe that the Discipline album was a good effort and a step in the right direction bc she was experimented more with her sound and I loved that. Cant Be Good, Rollercoaster, Feedback, Roc With U, So Much Betta, and Discipline are my standout tracks.